Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,569 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Tinubu Receives British Deputy High Commissioner (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Receives British Deputy High Commissioner (Photo) (24388 Views)

Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) / Bola Tinubu Receives Umar Ganduje In Lagos (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Receives British High Commissioner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Receives British Deputy High Commissioner (Photo) by kenoz(m): 10:30am On Jul 10, 2015
So ?
Re: Tinubu Receives British Deputy High Commissioner (Photo) by Codims82(m): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2015
What is the big deal. If he like he can receive Queen of England. I careless not. After this visit what next.
Re: Tinubu Receives British Deputy High Commissioner (Photo) by PenSniper: 10:34am On Jul 10, 2015
alaoeri:
The one & only Jagaban, even the Brits are paying homage. cool

While haters are weeping and licking their wounds. But they will display "bold-face" all the same.

Iso inu eku...
Re: Tinubu Receives British Deputy High Commissioner (Photo) by klax(m): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2015
Meaning what What has that needs to do with GMB administration Serious sign of frustration because he had be given upper cut and his nose has be broken now seeking relevancy with those they lied together for fake change isn't

Jagagban or jogodo or jagogbo you ain't know anything yet surnami hurricane still on the way just keep watching soon you will hear the news of the shock of your life. If you like let deputy mayor of London visit you or deputy North Korea ambassador visit you it does not count GMB had moved on and your stand is already a shadow take it or leave it fact is fact.

I thought you said you are Lion of apc and no one can stop your way in apc and I said it then the plan is already ripe to shock you I said just watch your anuofia boys came here attacking me but *did saraki not stood your way and git it done* Just watch as I said more is coming. Guys again pls when I say guys plss for God sake *not apc moles plssss* follow my thread once more and see the next shocking news soon. God bless.
Re: Tinubu Receives British Deputy High Commissioner (Photo) by tiredface: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2015
WOW, HE'S HOLDING A WHITE DUDE'S HAND. JUST LOOK AT THOSE BEAUTIFUL SMILES, NOT THE TEETH PEOPLE. NEVER SEE HIM THIS HAPPY. HAPPY FRIDAY SIR
Re: Tinubu Receives British Deputy High Commissioner (Photo) by SergeAlain: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2015
I suspect the West is scared that APC (their instrument for controlling Nigeria) is looking shaky so early in the game, they have gone to prevail on Jagaban not to rock the boat by fighting PMB and the northern powers.

From the shouting headlines on today's punch newspapers it is obvious that Jagaban has turned his guns towards Buhari and his Northern bloc.

Interesting times.
undecided
Re: Tinubu Receives British Deputy High Commissioner (Photo) by PenSniper: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2015
googlepikin:
the foool have been politically murdered by our northern people who are more experience in politics than you people

And only fools and bunch of dunces fail to know that he laughs best who laughs last. Fools are always quick to gloat on pyrrhic victories.
Re: Tinubu Receives British Deputy High Commissioner (Photo) by erinalex: 10:51am On Jul 10, 2015
Mekybliss:
Now he can complain to him how Buhari has forsaken him grin
who will gej complain to? Edwin clark? No ibo Politician living is as popular as jagaban. That's why pple like u can't stop talking about Tinubu,he is too powerful to be ignored,;No politician from ur tribe worth talking about. U fear Jagaban too much,that's why u always care to comment on him. Tinubu single handedly destroyed the Ibos,hence the hatred & fear of jagaban.The day u stop discussing Tinubu,means ur end has come. Pls continue to mention his name everyday of ur life,u make him more more POPULAR. Oko-Remi holds no elective position,yet if anything goes wrong with life,Jagaban's name shall be quickly mentioned. Is he your GOD? D one controlling your destiny?
Re: Tinubu Receives British Deputy High Commissioner (Photo) by Akinz0126(m): 10:51am On Jul 10, 2015
Toh we done hear.Aboki take abeg finish this remaining hemp for me oh sorry I 4got you are fasting.
Re: Tinubu Receives British Deputy High Commissioner (Photo) by kamair237(m): 10:55am On Jul 10, 2015
The father of Nigerian opposition.. Since the days Abacha

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives British Deputy High Commissioner (Photo) by PenSniper: 10:57am On Jul 10, 2015
klax:
Meaning what What has that needs to do with GMB administration Serious sign of frustration because he had be given upper cut and his nose has be broken now seeking relevancy with those they lied together for fake change isn't

Jagagban or jogodo or jagogbo you ain't know anything yet surnami hurricane still on the way just keep watching soon you will hear the news of the shock of your life. If you like let deputy mayor of London visit you or deputy North Korea ambassador visit you it does not count GMB had moved on and your stand is already a shadow take it or leave it fact is fact.

I thought you said you are Lion of apc and no one can stop your way in apc and I said it then the plan is already ripe to shock you I said just watch your anuofia boys came here attacking me but *did saraki not stood your way and git it done* Just watch as I said more is coming. Guys again pls when I say guys plss for God sake *not apc moles plssss* follow my thread once more and see the next shocking news soon. God bless.

Weeping ahead of your shame ? I sympathise with you.
Re: Tinubu Receives British Deputy High Commissioner (Photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 10, 2015
In what capacity did he receive him? Is he the Nig president/vice president or what? Mtcheeeew.
Re: Tinubu Receives British Deputy High Commissioner (Photo) by Id4Jesus: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2015
So, Tinubu get office. Wetin him dey sell?
Re: Tinubu Receives British Deputy High Commissioner (Photo) by PenSniper: 11:02am On Jul 10, 2015
erinalex:
who will gej complain to? Edwin clark? No ibo Politician living is as popular as jagaban. That's why pple like u can't stop talking about Tinubu,he is too powerful to be ignored,;No politician from ur tribe worth talking about. U fear Jagaban too much,that's why u always care to comment on him. Tinubu single handedly destroyed the Ibos,hence the hatred & fear of jagaban.The day u stop discussing Tinubu,means ur end has come. Pls continue to mention his name everyday of ur life,u make him more more POPULAR. Oko-Remi holds no elective position,yet if anything goes wrong with life,Jagaban's name shall be quickly mentioned. Is he your GOD? D one controlling your destiny?

GBAM ! GBAM !! GBAM !!! Suicide notice for eternal haters and losers from southbeaste. In today's politics, no politician of Ibo stock is WORTH talking about. They are all minions.
Re: Tinubu Receives British Deputy High Commissioner (Photo) by PenSniper: 11:05am On Jul 10, 2015
Id4Jesus:
So, Tinubu get office. Wetin him dey sell?

Pesticides for irritating and noisy pests from the southbeaste.
Re: Tinubu Receives British Deputy High Commissioner (Photo) by erinalex: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2015
aftatech:
how does that put food on the tables of the masses

www.aftatech.com
when they are not comfortable with a certain development,they remember the phrase"how does that put food on the tables of the masses". Let the caption reads" PMB rejects Tinubu"; the hypocrisy in them,will NOT remember the above phrase. You'll start reading all sorts of comments.
Re: Tinubu Receives British Deputy High Commissioner (Photo) by Bash28: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2015
JAGANBAN!!!
Re: Tinubu Receives British Deputy High Commissioner (Photo) by Sweetlemon(f): 11:08am On Jul 10, 2015
PenSniper:

GBAM ! GBAM !! GBAM !!! Suicide notice for eternal haters and losers from southbeaste. In today's politics, no politician of Ibo stock is WORTH talking about. They are all minions.

Except Rochas.
Re: Tinubu Receives British Deputy High Commissioner (Photo) by PenSniper: 11:09am On Jul 10, 2015
I am not his fan but i know Tinubu, the nemesis of PDP and ignoramuses from the southbeaste has an ace up his sleeve to put them to sleep one more time. Agbo to kan, to rin sehin, agbara lo lo mu wa.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives British Deputy High Commissioner (Photo) by light004: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2015
The boat is about to be rocked but the builders, the Americans and British are trying frantically to ensure that the government they put together through lies and propaganda is not rocked. But we are watching them patiently to see how everything will pan out. Those who build on lies and propaganda cannot reap anything different and their building will soon collapse due to its weak foundation. We are watching!!!!
Re: Tinubu Receives British Deputy High Commissioner (Photo) by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
ceometromedia:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-NKxj4zCzp-4/VZ9PUv1C7OI/AAAAAAACCRA/CsYvmq9n6v4/s1600/DSC_0229.jpg[/img]

All Progressives Congress (APC) leader Asiwaju Bola Tinubu received the British Deputy High Commissioner, Mr Ray Kyles at his Lagos office yesterday ..Since the National Assembly crises which saw Bukola Saraki emerge Senate President,,he hasn't been spotted in public nor made any statement to that effect.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photo-tinubu-receives-british-deputy.html

I have heard about pictures & news giving people heart attack I am sure dis one am seeing will give some pple on nairaland heart failure.
Jagaban himself...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Receives British Deputy High Commissioner (Photo) by lekanbabz(m): 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
cool hmmmm Political strategies...
Re: Tinubu Receives British Deputy High Commissioner (Photo) by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
ceometromedia:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-NKxj4zCzp-4/VZ9PUv1C7OI/AAAAAAACCRA/CsYvmq9n6v4/s1600/DSC_0229.jpg[/img]

All Progressives Congress (APC) leader Asiwaju Bola Tinubu received the British Deputy High Commissioner, Mr Ray Kyles at his Lagos office yesterday ..Since the National Assembly crises which saw Bukola Saraki emerge Senate President,,he hasn't been spotted in public nor made any statement to that effect.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photo-tinubu-receives-british-deputy.html

“Nigeria’s four arms of government
President
Senate
H of Rep
JAganban boku
If you no like am lik dat go hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives British Deputy High Commissioner (Photo) by bigass123(m): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
Incomplete statement...
[s]
Ambi25:
He his been recognised
[/s]
He is been recognised... as the JAGABAN of Africa
Re: Tinubu Receives British Deputy High Commissioner (Photo) by Mekybliss(f): 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
erinalex:
sorry please what's the real problem here.
Re: Tinubu Receives British Deputy High Commissioner (Photo) by Moheat(m): 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
One of the Internally Displaced Politicians (IDP)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints / Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected / Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.