Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! (34534 Views)

Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP / Sule Lamido Carpets Buhari, APC, Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Bid / Police Arrest Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by farouzy: 10:04am On Jul 11, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Is this the type of government that Buhari intends to run? He wants to use the EFCC to harass the opposition politicians and leave the thieves in his party to walk free?

Why is Sule Lamido being harassed by the EFCC while Rotimi Amaechi is left to walk around freely?

I smh at Buhari. embarassed embarassed
must we look for a way to paint this govt black?..Nigerians shaa
Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by anigbajumo(m): 10:32am On Jul 11, 2015
Wnt say anyfin jhor.
I lov da wae APC attack tanoids exp on FTC..

Lov yer aall cry kiss undecided
Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by simdam500(m): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
PMB America will know
Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by vikyno(m): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
jomoh:

If you're going to jump into the middle of an argument the least you can do is to make comment that correlates with the topic at hand not off topic. Its a sign of intelligence.

How does this correlate with the fact that the guy claim EFCC is being influenced by a 50days old Administration. The same administration that inspite of its young life span, EFCC under it has initiated the prosecution of more cases than the entire six years of the Fedora hat wearing ex-President.

Or are you telling me EFCC never got the petitions under GEJ. If they did why were those people not prosecuted.

Now who is the hypocrite. Quote me next time you have a better submission.

And what has been the result of their prosecutions so far? I don't have time for unreasonable argument over what is a plain truth.
APC and lies are like bread and butter. No wonder they have Lie Mohammed as their spokesman.
Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by bashydemy(m): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
jomoh:

Bro check the definition of "hypocrisy" then you will understand why the guy won't see Nyako as APC. Its why they call them hypocrite.
I guess you right bro..Exactly what they are..
Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by jomoh: 6:38am On Jul 12, 2015
vikyno:

And what has been the result of their prosecutions so far? I don't have time for unreasonable argument over what is a plain truth.
APC and lies are like bread and butter. No wonder they have Lie Mohammed as their spokesman.

Your such a pained hater of success. So you expect prosecution and conviction the same day? Pathetic!

Result or not show me just 2 cases that were initiated by EFCC under your mentor and I'll give up.
Twice you've proven the hypocrite you are.

First it was to castigate an innocent for the crime of your mentor.

Second is to say you don't have time for unreasonable argument when you're the clear initiator of the redundant argument.

I just wonder how you live with yourself. Comfortable with a life of double standard. SMH
Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by cjrane: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2015
The dulllard is using anti-corruption to witch hunt enemies. Let him ask Amaechi how he spent N100 billion on a rail project estimated to cost half of that, Yet it isn't 60% completed !
SHM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ipav & Yandev Clash In Benue: Scores Feared Dead, Churches, Houses Burnt / Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash / Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.