Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (87163 Views)

Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by ndidibabe(f): 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=tuffgongjo post=35707011]No mind I must marry by force gal,She hasn't achieved what Linda has,in her life.
[/quotet]You must be related to both of them to know this. Tell us more...
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
So the dude is in SA sef. I thought he's in far away ASIA or America. Was he in jail or couldn't he afford a common flight ticket from SA to Naija 'cos I've not heard of green card issues in SA.

People travel home from far away where I am every year to get married to a lady so I don't see a reason someone in a closeby SA couldn't if he values his wife's pride.

Both of them should be ashamed for that public display of stupidity. angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by carzola(m): 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
Buh she talk truth ooo, why linda never marry and if itz not my biz then why is this girls issue u guys biz undecided undecided undecided bottom line is that if it makes some body happy let them be, no body is perfect... weda present or absent keep riding the d**k abi cocumba girl. cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Captain3star(m): 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
All is well that ends well. If she is able complete the union as expected then no problem.
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by lilmax(m): 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
Single at 30? Is there a movie for that? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Optionalx: 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
Odd and abnormal events make better headlines. Marring a picture is worthy to appear not only on social media but also on national tv free of charge because is against the norm. So stop beefing Linda joor, she only did the needful.

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by nikkflexible(f): 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
lobatan ooo...end of discussion
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by bbdd: 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
IdiAmin1:
So the dude is in SA sef. I thought he's in far away ASIA or America. Was he in jail or couldn't he afford a common flight ticket from SA to Naija 'cos I've not heard of green card issues in SA.

People travel home from far away where I am every year to get married to a lady so I don't see a reason someone in a closeby SA couldn't if he values his wife's pride.

Both of them should be ashamed for that public display of stupidity. angry

Very very stupid.
But they reserve the right to be foolish.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by RaeMystix: 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
Although, I think it's no one's business to judge her approach and route she took towards her wedding. On the other hand, she is an immature silly human being for making a comment about "ridding the dic.k"...Very unlady like and a shame for such comment to be said by a suppose married womam.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
Did I hear some say Linda Ikeji is in her 30's. That cougar is about 41.

Serves her right! and to all those idi.ots that made mockery of another person's private life....... get a life. There is no big deal about proxy marriages so long as both parties are cool with it. Its their life to live and not yours to live for them.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Beamborla(f): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
damilareoye:
eheheheh........ grin

Instead, i wish the bride and a portrait a fulfilled life together.
Who cares if she's married to a stone, it's still her groom cheesy
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by scribble: 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
Is edwife happily married?

4 Likes

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by tessylove2(f): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hehe.. Na wa ooo

Ways to enjoy the rainy season~~>> http://www.gistwithtessy.com/2015/07/ways-to-enjoy-rainy-season.html?m=1. kindly read,share,tweet and comment!
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by ElFenomeno1: 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
If that makes the lady happy, fair enough.
I wont be doing this... I will never be caught getting married in this manner.
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by MizMyColi(f): 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
coogar:

fulfillment - profession & family!

Because it is like that for a majority of folks doesn't mean it has to be for everyone.
Some people do not have these you listed, and they are happy and contented.
They have made peace with things they can't change.
Stop the mockery already.

Linda only has one of the two & don't kid yourself she's happy being single. no one is happy being single, that couldn't have been her plans when she was in her late teens.

While it is true that Linda may not be a happy young woman?
Have you stopped to consider that you might be erring by arriving at the conclusion that she is unhappy with her single status?
So what if that was a plan she had in her late teens? Isn't there a possibility that an overhaul of sorts in the game plan of her life might have caused her to look other ways?
I am merely pointing these out because it's irksome that you're being this unreasonable by casting such aspersions.

there's no shortage of men in nigeria too so why is she unmarried? perhaps no sane nigerian man wants to walk the aisle with dan foster's sloppy seconds. grin cheesy grin what right has linda got to criticise another woman's wedding?

Agreed, there's no shortage of men in Nigeria.
I mean, as long as you have a diick and a TV shaped skull, you're a man...or man-to-be.
But what if she just hasn't met someone she feels she is compatible enough with?
So what? If she's being choosy?
Isn't it her life at the end of the day?
Why make her seem like some incomplete-to-be-pitied-or-bashed-individual?
It is wrong on all counts.

It is talks and contributions like yours that leads young ladies to think that they are incomplete without a man.
They forget that it takes a feeling of completeness or wholeness and total/or almost total acceptance of your being to attract a man that will be true to you.
It has become so ingrained in our consciousness, that any contrary opinion is labelled balderdash and a product of cognitive dissonance.
A human being's feelings of completion and wholeness shouldn't be majorly dependent on any person, be they present or absent, if it is....take it or leave it; something is fundamentally wrong and ought to be fixed!

[size=1pt]Coogar, I know say I don buy market from your hand, because those who know you well say you never back down from an argument....well, I'll stick around for as long as I can, if you're willing to engage me on this subject.[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by debbydee(f): 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
people marry by proxy but she should not have made it so elaborate.

But na wa marry pinture. Only the gal and her family knows best.

As for the ladies if you need cheap uk clothes contact me. I got nice stuffs for you.
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by tete7000(m): 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
coogar:

it's shameful to marry in absentia?
how? obviously, the dude cannot travel cos he's in another country. maybe his papers are processing or some sort of delay. if the couple feel happy to go ahead with it, what's the shame in that?

It's really unfortunate some people have not come to realise happiness is an inner disposition, a personal thing. When some people say shameful, they think of what others will say about them thus denying themselves of joy that comes from living for oneself rather than for others. Many remain sad for this reason because they couldn't find something to die for that others won't laugh at.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by simdam500(m): 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
funmijoyb: Womens life don finish how i wish i'm a man

Relax, don't wish...

I'll suggest u choose the right path of a woman instead
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by udoojah(m): 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
Beamborla:
cheesy hillarious

She should know bloggers mind other people's business for a living... cheesy

Eeyah! Linda baby, kpele. I'm sure you are used to it.

I wish the bride and the groom a fulfilled life together.
a very candid talk!
they are used to blows like this because they mind other people's business for a living!
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by InvertedHammer: 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
/
Guess who found husband in the midst of scarcity?

She did!!!

Still better than baby mamas. She is still better than those with elaborate weddings and hubby disappears for more than 5 years.

In all, she is living with her husband.

\

8 Likes

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by mbulela: 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
coogar:

fulfilment - profession & family!
linda only has one of the two & don't kid yourself she's happy being single. no one is happy being single, that couldn't have been her plans when she was in her late teens.

there's no shortage of men in nigeria too so why is she unmarried? perhaps no sane nigerian man wants to walk the aisle with dan foster's sloppy seconds. grin cheesy grin what right has linda got to criticise another woman's wedding?
You are always on fire!!
To ride Dan Foster no easy o.
You see him weight? See Linda with her small frame!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Mariojane(f): 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dharniel:
too tiny jhoor, can't read...
take my glasses cool
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by yorke1: 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
Berra am single than perform this public show of shame.

I thought you have sense. So after reading what she wrote, that's all you could say.
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Orikinla(m): 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
ndidibabe:
Just because you are in a haste to ride his Peniss, that is the reason you chose to marry his Photo? Even if the Man can not afford a flight ticket to Nigeria, incapacitated or not allowed to leave work, what stops you from fixing an appropriate day for the wedding? It's shameful to marry this way. I consider it a total disregard for your parents and our culture.
. Did the portrait say "I DO"? Did she exchange wedding rings with the portrait? The girl is sick and needs help. The man in the picture can use it against her tomorrow. It is a mockery of matrimony.

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
Moheat:

Visit the nearest optician! No insult intended bro!

you should have asked what the screen resolution of my device is before making any suggestion...
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Neplusultra(f): 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
"The Girl who got married to a portrait" This NL caption even made it more hilarious! Oh lawd! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by informato: 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
wowo girls can do anything all in the name of marriage...this kind of rubbish happens when the man fine pass the woman...private or public ....SHAME TO YOU AND THAT DICKLESS PHOTO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by stancorleone(m): 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
ndidibabe:
Just because you are in a haste to ride his Peniss, that is the reason you chose to marry his Photo? Even if the Man can not afford a flight ticket to Nigeria, incapacitated or not allowed to leave work, what stops you from fixing an appropriate day for the wedding? It's shameful to marry this way. I consider it a total disregard for your parents and our culture.
. Na waoH~na so una go dey drink panadol for anoda person body, she been tell u say she dey shame shy
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by papparatzzi2013: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
Wetin concern me?

Na she get her life nah?

Someone wey marry physical human being still dey pray to God, how much more the one wey marry foto?

All the best sis.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.