Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (87224 Views)

Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by mbulela: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
My own point is, what was the point of the elaborate wedding?
Why not just do introduction wthin the nuclear families and go join the guy.
Whenever he is able to come home, una do elaborate ceremony if na that one dey hungry you.
the whole portrait thing is silly and looks overtly tacky.
It is her life but people still have a right to comment as long as it is shared on social media.
Whether Linda is married or not, is neither here nor there. Irrelevant to the issue at hand.

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
There is no big deal marriage in absentia but definitely not with a portrait angry. If I were her, I would have done a small/parlour introduction with his family and a court wedding in South Africa. undecided

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mariojane:
take my glasses cool
thanks buh am not ready to see the future...
Precious91:
ok.I wonder when people will learn to respect what is term "private life".Ts her life,let her live it

weddings ain't part of a humans private life.
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by tunspear(m): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
Starships4u:
Be like she attend the programme titled "I MUST MARRY BY FIRE BY FORCE"
Starships4u:
Be like she attend the programme titled "I MUST MARRY BY FIRE BY FORCE"

Abeg no kill me. With laugh....

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by lexy2014: 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
ndidibabe:
Just because you are in a haste to ride his Peniss, that is the reason you chose to marry his Photo? Even if the Man can not afford a flight ticket to Nigeria, incapacitated or not allowed to leave work, what stops you from fixing an appropriate day for the wedding? It's shameful to marry this way. I consider it a total disregard for your parents and our culture.
did both families complain?
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Deexxy: 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
RaeMystix:
Although, I think it's no one's business to judge her approach and route she took towards her wedding. On the other hand, she is an immature silly human being for making a comment about "ridding the dic.k"...Very unlady like and a shame for such comment to be said by a suppose married womam.
What's unlady like in talking about riding a dick?

Do women not ride dicks? Why is it strange if she talks about it?

She's gonna ride her husband's dick and ain't nothing bad about that. cool

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Orikinla(m): 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
Optionalx:
Odd and abnormal events make better headlines. Marring a picture is worthy to appear not only on social media but also on national tv free of charge because is against the norm. So stop beefing Linda joor, she only did the needful.
. The girl is desperate. The marriage is a mockery.

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by favouredon(f): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
MosakuAW:

@OP show us a link to her facebuk acct.

It is her life and she can live it anyhow she choose too.

I really dont believe she was the one who replied Linda Ikeji. I will only beleive, if her facebuk account indicate this.

This reply is done by one yeye person sitting in one corner at his or her home to insight Linda.

I don't mean any harm but just in case, its INCITE @ d bolded
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by chineloSA(f): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
edwife:
What makes her think she is happier than Linda? undecided

A wedding? undecided

What made Linda think she is happier than her?

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
RaeMystix:
Although, I think it's no one's business to judge her approach and route she took towards her wedding. On the other hand, she is an immature silly human being for making a comment about "ridding the dic.k"...Very unlady like and a shame for such comment to be said by a suppose married womam.

holier than thou undecided are u a virgin? what u hypocrites do behind close doors is worse than hers. let her be

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by fikky2013(f): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Spiritual husband.

Haba!
It is not a spiritual husband thing.
I do not see any big deal in what the lady did.
They do it so well. It is called wedding in absential. Possibly they have fixed the wedding date and the husband was not not granted leave from his place of work.

A distant cousin of mine had similar experienced some years ago. He got a job in south Africa few weeks to his wedding and he wasn't allowed to come home for his wedding.
A couse mate of mine also did same in 2013 here in Lagos, both husband and wife were absent.
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Mckmouth: 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
Better to be single for life rather than getting married to a portrait.

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Fola01: 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
grin. Can you please show the link?
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by qtx(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
What this lady fails to understand is that Linda Ikeja is a profession. Thats how she earns her living. She has nothing against you. She may not even know you beyond knowing you got married to a portrait. And in media BAD NEWS is NEWS.

So dont take it personal with Linda she never meant to hurt you but to pass the news around entertaining readers thereby earning a living from it as well.
Someone will always end his speech like this : My name is B. M. B i just want to make common sense

[size=15pt]Follow or i change my mind: grin[/size] [size=25pt][url]robminds.com[/url][/size]

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by madridsta007(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
ndidibabe:
Just because you are in a haste to ride his Peniss, that is the reason you chose to marry his Photo? Even if the Man can not afford a flight ticket to Nigeria, incapacitated or not allowed to leave work, what stops you from fixing an appropriate day for the wedding? It's shameful to marry this way. I consider it a total disregard for your parents and our culture.

She was marrying him. Or the picture. Not you. Found the public hating and loathing of her very absurd.

The husband couldn't obviously travel because of his papers weren't complete- it can't stay incomplete for ever. As Nigerians, why is minding our businesses that difficult?

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Mbkite(m): 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
donholy28:
And how old are u?...FTC still dey hungry u
she sleeps and wakes up on nairaland.
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by chineloSA(f): 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
What pissed me off the most,is the fact that Linda did not ask for permission to publish her wedding.

The lady is not a celebrity, even with celebrity weddings, you ask for permission. undecided undecided

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by amokeme(f): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
coogar:

fulfilment - profession & family!
linda only has one of the two & don't kid yourself she's happy being single. no one is happy being single, that couldn't have been her plans when she was in her late teens.

there's no shortage of men in nigeria too so why is she unmarried? perhaps no sane nigerian man wants to walk the aisle with dan foster's sloppy seconds. grin cheesy grin what right has linda got to criticise another woman's wedding?
thats what they delude themselves with cheesy

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by mrvictor: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
Berra am single than perform this public show of shame.

undecided undecided Such comments above are exactly the reason I wish Nairaland had "DISLIKE" button!

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by MizMyColi(f): 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
Well here's my take on this issue.
cc: Coogar

Linda had it coming when she decided to become meddlesome.
But then again, it's her business, as in money making business, right?
So, it is only normal to have a shield of sorts to an invective of this kind.

Initially, I was all laughs at the idea of getting married to a portrait.
It didn't seem socially right on all counts.....but that was because, I was not privy to the full story.
I trust my humble self never to comment on threads like this (I didn't on the first one) because I have learned in a hard way not to judge a person's journey if I do not know their story. Who nuh go, nuh know.

Having seen now that this young woman has actually visited him outside the country and that they've both snapped pictures together?
It doesn't seem so insane an idea to me anymore.....
God knows, I will never accede to this kind of arrangement, but I would rather marry my lover's portrait than allow his brother or whoever represent him at my wedding......not when I'm still sane.

It is simple and short like that.

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by bigerboy200: 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
kestolove95:
u riding his what, dix girl bad o
She said she is riding his D naaaa.. u read it well wink
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Fola01: 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
grin. Please share the link.
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by mamajaz(f): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dharniel:
too tiny jhoor, can't read...
Wey the magnifying glass I bought for you?
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by kenex4ever(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
coogar:

fulfilment - profession & family!
linda only has one of the two & don't kid yourself she's happy being single. no one is happy being single, that couldn't have been her plans when she was in her late teens.

there's no shortage of men in nigeria too so why is she unmarried? perhaps no sane nigerian man wants to walk the aisle with dan foster's sloppy seconds. grin cheesy grin what right has linda got to criticise another woman's wedding?
african mentality! So opra W is sad because She's nt married? If u know marriage is ur priority in life, then try to be married but don't generalize it. U guys should b wise by now to know dat people get married to inanimate objects, some to snakes, goats, and some prefer to remain single. So y criminalise some one dat may still get married if she wishes? Abi na u b her papa?
Well, na tree when bear fruit dem dey throw stone sha.

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by simdam500(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
In her defense;

Her right smiley
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by MosakuAW(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
favouredon:
I don't mean any harm but just in case, its INCITE @ d bolded

Corrected!

Thanks dearie.

Appreciate alot
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by pbs4real(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
funmijoyb:
Women's life don finish how i wish i'm a man
wetin u 4 do
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
Desperate ladies strange their marriage ceremony with a photo portraitcheesy

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
mamajaz:
Wey the magnifying glass I bought for you?
i've misplaced it ma...
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by manny4life(m): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
Coogar doing what he does best... Your bad mouth sha, grin grin but I agree with you. Aunty Linda should stay in her lane.
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by pek(m): 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
Can't believe my eyes! A lady got married to a portrait here in Nigeria and she is bragging about it. Wonders shall never end. Did she kiss the groom? Did he put a ring on her fingers? Did he say the vows, exchange drinks and all that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics