Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? (3169 Views)

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by ashmanpolo: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
Halo Great Nairalanders, Saluti a tutti voi.

I went to visit granny some days back, next thing she hands over a young pretty girl to me and says "Ashman, this is the kind of girl we want for you, marry her" She's a lay-reader in our family catholic church and sometimes comes to help us cook and clean at home here"

Perplexed, I looked at the prettiest girl I ever saw. She was so tall, ebony black, white teeth flashed as she smiled at me. Tommy flat like Lawn tennis bat. See straight legs that reminded me of Nino Simone. My eyes were fixated at her spandex as she said "Hi".
Sharperly, I cross-checked the Boobs, asss, figure 8, every-every as a Badoo, then i looked at her face, the only make-up she was wearing was a smile. Jesu! Halle Berry's beauty dey learn work. Infact halle Berry's beauty na apprentice.
According to Phyno "Nwaa di ka drawing onye sere ya?" (Meaning, this girl looks like a drawing, gosh! who drew her?).

Personally, I am not an advocate of arrangee hook-ups and all that but this particular girl, even her father has no right to stop me from knowing her. She looked so cute and naive and I was like a Knight in shinning armour trying to rescue her from all the ridiculous nigggas in angels' clothing that devour young girls around. LOL. Abi, my grandmother wanna arrange a girl for me to be sleeping with ni? All these elderly women have plans too o, I thought sub-consciously as she excused us.

I'll be damned if I don't start up a conversation asap. One hour later, we were still discussing, chit-chatting, laughing and we talked at length. In fact, within a space of one Hour, I went half across her personal life. She's a first class student studying Med/Surge in IMSU but still in 200L. Course duration should be Six years. I feigned to be comfortable with her level but I also needed to consult myself before I arrest myself in my absence. We talked about relationships and then her countenance was crystal clear, showing that there was a vacant space in her heart for me. I just 'taya'

Well lemme not start writing tales by moonlight here, the girl and I has been talking on phone since then. Virtually everyday she calls to know if I've eaten, showered, prayed etc. Such a nice angel.

Over to you guys, is her university level a bottleneck? her age is 21 or thereabout.

Grazie per la risposta

CC: farano
Rocktation
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by Beamborla(f): 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by Cutehector(m): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
Op, from what you hav written, I think she is very good for you... Just like Saint Joseph, just accept her... Buh dnt marry her nw, until she graduates from school
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by sinaj(f): 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Op, from what you hav written, I think she is very good for you... Just like Saint Joseph, just accept her... Buh dnt marry her nw, until she graduates from school

u gat plans abi tongue
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by ashmanpolo: 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:

You're indirectly saying I should get married in Four years time tho. I'm 30 oooh
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by dharay99: 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
any body with a summary of daht crap up der..? cry
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by Cutehector(m): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
sinaj:

u gat plans abi tongue
u do graduate make I marry u jor! Am not getn any younger grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by muhyeenisce(m): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
Only if you believe in surulere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by sinaj(f): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
u do graduate make I marry u jor! Am not getn any younger grin

u no won pay school fees abi tongue
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by Feranchek(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
According to Phyno "Nwaa di ka drawing onye sere ya?" (Meaning, this girl looks like drawing, gosh! who drew her?).

Nna you dey wound me here!!!! grin grin

I feigned to be comfortable with her level but I also needed to consult myself before I arrest myself in my absence.

In 2baba voice "you go kill yourself by yourself"

Anyway, op di kajad, to be on a safer side, hand the babe to me, and when she graduate, I'll hand her over to you. I go even help you pay her school fees! What are friends for

[/quote]
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by ashmanpolo: 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
dharay99:
any body with a summary of daht crap up der..? cry

LOL funny dude
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by Cutehector(m): 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
ashmanpolo:

You're indirectly saying I should get married in Four years time tho. I'm 30 oooh
ashman, she is studyn medicine.. She gota concentrate.. If u marry her nw and gv her belle, hw will she manage child nursin and studies... Think... Unles u marry her and promise not to gv her belle
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by ashmanpolo: 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
Feranchek:

According to Phyno "Nwaa di ka drawing onye sere ya?" (Meaning, this girl looks like drawing, gosh! who drew her?).

I feigned to be comfortable with her level but I also needed to consult myself before I arrest myself in my absence.

Anyway, op di kajad, to be on a safer side, hand the babe to me, and when she graduate, I'll hand her over to you. What are friends for

Guy you no try at all. Handing her to you is synonymous to allowing a he-goat into my father's yam barn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by ashmanpolo: 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
ashman, she is studyn medicine.. She gota concentrate.. If u marry her nw and gv her belle, hw will she manage child nursin and studies... Think... Unles u marry her and promise not to gv her belle

Your point is nice and explicit

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by Feranchek(m): 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
ashmanpolo:

Guy you no try at all. Handing her to you is synonymous to allow a he-goat into my father's yam barn

Uwa lekwenu'm o0o0!!! Dede, I just wan do you favor na.... Romancelanders are one family and we take care of each other in different ways o0o0
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by Cutehector(m): 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
sinaj:

u no won pay school fees abi tongue
ur dad's responsibility is to pay ur school fees while mine is to pay him his bride price and take very very good care of u..
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by Cutehector(m): 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
ashmanpolo:

Your point is nice and explicit
yea bro... I knw hw hard is it to wait... grin u can gv her engagement ring now tho... Just to let her knw ur really into her...
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by Afrok(m): 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
I was here.... Girls like dt are for us wey never start to dream abt marriage coz we get age on our side, so i'll gladly wait for her even if she wants to combine Med&Surg with Law/Engineering.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
Reading Tale
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by ashmanpolo: 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
yea bro... I knw hw hard is it to wait... grin u can gv her engagement ring now tho... Just to let her knw ur really into her...

Hmm, I don't want to convert another man's daughter to Frodo baggins of Lord of the rings oh. Anyhow sha thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by Cutehector(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
ashmanpolo:

Hmm, I don't want to convert another man's daughter to Frodo baggins of Lord of the rings oh. Anyhow sha thanks bro
no p.. Buh mehn, d babe fine!

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by isolated: 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
rare
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by dopeJemi: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ashmanpolo, is that her?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by lokito: 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
Feranchek:

Anyway, op di kajad, to be on a safer side, hand the babe to me, and when she graduate, I'll hand her over to you. I go even help you pay her school fees! What are friends for

The Nwaa di ka Drawing, onye sere ya? Lol
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by Brugo(m): 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
angry angry

Bro, there are beautiful graduates around you as well. Check them out then compare and contrast.

If you marry her halfway through her studies, you must assume responsibility for her fees. Medical students' fees no be beans. You would also cut her study time cos she would be a wife (cooking, caring, etc). I doubt if any father would marry off a daughter still in 200 level MBBS.

Are you are willing to wait for 4 years?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by 12345DKO(m): 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD INVITES YOU TO HER 63RD ANNUAL CONVENTION
THEME: THE ALL-SUFFICIENT GOD.
DATE: 3 - 9 AUGUST, 2015.
VENUE: REDEMPTION CAMP, KM 46 ALONG LAGOS/IBADAN EXPRESSWAY, OGUN STATE, NIGERIA.
TIME: 8PM.
MINISTERING: THE ALL-SUFFICIENT GOD.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by ashmanpolo: 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
Brugo:
angry angry

Bro, there are beautiful graduates around you as well. Check them out then compare and contrast.

If you marry her halfway through her studies, you must assume responsibility for her fees. Medical students' fees no be beans. You would also cut her study time cos she would be a wife (cooking, caring, etc). I doubt if any father would marry off a daughter still in 200 level MBBS.

Are you are willing to wait for 4 years?

Assuming her financial responsibilities is not a problem at all. Just the level tho

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by Captainswag225(m): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
o.p, it wont work
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by Brugo(m): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
ashmanpolo:

Assuming her financial responsibilities is not a problem at all. Just the level tho

Money no be problem... excellent. Bro can you wait? If yes, do you think she would wait for you as well?

Let's say her dad allows you to marry her at 200 level. Would you give her enough time to study? The domestic responsibilities of a wife surpass that of a spinster.

Let her go. And please don't deceive yourself that either of you can wait for the next 4 years.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by tpiander: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
dopeJemi:
Ashmanpolo, is that her?

undecided

that's google.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by tpiander: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
Afrok:
even if she wants to combine Med&Surg with Law/Engineering.

shocked

although some doctors do read law in the US.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by tpiander: 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
Captainswag225:
o.p, it wont work

his opening post does give that impression.

just an opinion/gossip thread as usual.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship? / I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? / The Only Woman That Allowed Me Suck Her Breast Without Asking For Iphone 6 Is...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.