Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints (20643 Views)

IGP Idris Orders Dismantling Of Road Blocks Nationwide / We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg / Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by ERODEDEAST(f): 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
Useless CHANGE Government

Useless CHANGE Story

Useless CHANGE LIES

Useless CHANGE propaganda

Boo.hari as a president of Nigeria is a disaster to Africa - Ex US envoy.

Boo.hari has no solution to Nigeria's Problem - Balarebe Musa.

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by Piroskeey: 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
No no no this can't be mistake naaaa.y denying everything u said mr president ? Haba ! Even mogabe and his age cant still stand on wht he says.pls my president no one is above mistake.this is taking us back as a nation. God bles Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by Pray(m): 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
Bullshit. Lying administration.

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by Zonacom(m): 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
Confusion in the air. Buhari appoint ministers and principal officers, u no gree

5 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by innocentii: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dannyset:

If lie is everywhere, why did u want us to believe ur signature?
Because am not APC neither am I pdp undecided

and most of all, all my packages comes with guarantee.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
jlinkd78:
This introvert u again, wonder if u read d caption before space booking

However, she is very good at it. Although, to the unjustified displeasure of many.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by 12345DKO(m): 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD INVITES YOU TO HER 63RD ANNUAL CONVENTION
THEME: THE ALL-SUFFICIENT GOD.
DATE: 3 - 9 AUGUST, 2015.
VENUE: REDEMPTION CAMP, KM 46 ALONG LAGOS/IBADAN EXPRESSWAY, OGUN STATE, NIGERIA.
TIME: 8PM.
MINISTERING: THE ALL-SUFFICIENT GOD.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by henryblaze25(m): 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
Nah wah o! Dis kind announce and deny Government

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by koife(m): 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Onces upon a time there was a certain commentator going by the name "introvert"..she was so on time with every thread on naira land that people believed if she gets that timely with things concerning God, she would print her name first in the book of life cheesy grin
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by neocortex: 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ass licking of the highest order coming from a man that is going to be sacked
in the fullness of time.
Only in Naija.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by Wilson125(m): 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
d way tings b for dis country tire me, y em dey change stories anyhow? 2day, presidency, 2mao, dasuki..
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by buygala(m): 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
0k. .........

Waiting for another version of what Pa Buhari 'said' undecided

In other news. ...... Make I use this one console myself smiley

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by Chidexter(m): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dannyset:

No mind the goat
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
No time to read this lengthy stuff.in summary who said the checkpoint should be removed?
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by shalomm: 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
PenAndPaper:
So how did the checkpoints mysteriously disappear at the same time.
Fool someone else please, because I remember when the president reversed the order for states seriously affected by the BH situation.
How would a president reverse what he didn't order.

I see you bro... you comment is logical...one love. Nigerians should fasten their sit belt..

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by crystalzoe: 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
APC! change! they can change mouth ehn! this government is d more u look d less u c

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by UrennaNkoli(f): 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
buygala:
0k. .........

Waiting for another version of what Pa Buhari 'said' undecided

In other news. ...... Make I use this one console myself smiley

whats this one doing on my thread
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by onadana: 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
What is wrong with these people abeg?Is it that power reformats their brains from thinking straight or what?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by paulpisky: 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
#TheWailingWailers!!! grin grin grin grin
ChelseaDr:
Who do we actually believe in this government. ADC will say something CSO will say its a lie, Garba will utter a word Femi will say not yet but #inthefullnessoftime, PMB will cough the media will say he is building a helipad...#whoshallwebelieve
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by sweetgala(m): 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
A president suffering from alzheimers and dementia can't recall what he said last.

It is obvious that in haste the military echelon left their brain matter in Aso villa, remove checkpoints nationwide should means in all areas they are of no use, check points should not be in place as an avenue to extort money from motorists.

Why would any sensible general remove security positions in borno, or maiduguri ! defeats the purpose doesn't it
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by PenAndPaper: 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
shalomm:

I see you bro... you comment is logical...one love. Nigerians should fasten their sit belt..
I am a lady, Mr. grin
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by burnagee(f): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
#songalert. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d3aebdc5 #amen by era gee ft oye. Prod by vianbeats...enjoy and pls RBbC
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by Dannyset(m): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
innocentii:
Because am not APC neither am I pdp undecided
and most of all, all my packages comes with guarantee.
If u don't believe people, don't expect ur signature to be believed.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by jerflakes(m): 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dannyset:

grin

grin

grin
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by neocortex: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
Contrary to dasuki's statement most military checkpoints have actually been disbanded.
Source: Recent travels.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dullardhino will make one fvck up move and his servants will do the cleanup later!

Why do something you know you won't be proud to admit later?

Brainless Bastard!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by babestella: 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
Buhari's cluelessness is supersonic and alarming. This government will kill Nigerians with denials, lies and propaganda using the media. God save Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
Freemanan:

Has Buhari said anything here?

Read the news before commenting love...
yes, the perm seconds are part of the President *cabinet* so they are same

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by Brytawon(m): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
A smell a confused government.

Today we hear A from spokesman.

Tomorrow we hear B from Mr. President.

A-day after tomorrow we hear C from third party.

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc / Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC / 2023: Buhari Says He Will Stop Desperate Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.