Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints (20636 Views)

IGP Idris Orders Dismantling Of Road Blocks Nationwide / We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg / Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by InvertedHammer: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
/

Now this is getting ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by morereb10: 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
This is my first time of see an army general that is as soft as chicken. cowardice that what I call it.

Gen. Sir, u and your followers have no single clue on what or how to rule this country. say something today, tomorrow it will become zuma rock that said it.

do you think we r all fools in this country? think again

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by handie(m): 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ishilove, lalasticala what's happening? I posted this topic since morning..... This is the 2nd tread I opened hours before others but theirs make FP..... I do una anything?
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by repogirl(f): 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dannyset:
He(Dasuki) was not wrong,
The Permanent Secretary was not wrong,
The President was not wrong. We should just do something about our half baked Journalist out there.
blame the journalists carrying out their duties, why dont you?

As if it was the journalists that told the military to remove the road blocks....or it was the journalists who removed the checkpoints themselves.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by mila1121(m): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/dasuki-buhari-never-ordered-dismantling-of-military-checkpoints/214212/
they have finish moving boko haram into every states in the east ,is strategies, their bombs have been deposited in various states in the east I smell war and killings bombing very soon nigeria why
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by fubyjay: 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
Buhari please appoint ministers, so you reduce the burdens. You can never rule this nation alone. With a defence minister, many lives would have been saved. The boko haram took advantage of that period to strike# buhari should live up to expectations and take responsibilities for failures cos u rule like a dictator.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by Kc3000: 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
No worries. By tomorrow, another of Buhari's daura-born advisers would counter Dasuki's claim, and on and on it goes . . . .

There was a country.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by Kingspin(m): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
Correction fluid government.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by Kingspin(m): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
Correction fluid government..
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by Kulikulitapa: 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
tayebest:
E be like say you go mate with one yarinya when Buhari said dis earlier?? yeye!
You must be Zaria based. Lol
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by Earthkumy(m): 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
Double talk have already began this early na wa for naija, when will Nigeria start punishing lies.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by Vveni(m): 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
1. Is it possible to have ordered for the removal of road blocks just for boko to reach every nooks and crannies of the country unhindered?

2. Is it possible to restore the road blocks the "deeds" have been accomplished?

3. Are there "expansionist" agenda conjured in high places that are being gradually implemented?

4. Have we sold our souls in the name of change? So many questions...
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by lomprico(m): 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dannyset:
He(Dasuki) was not wrong,
The Permanent Secretary was not wrong,
The President was not wrong. We should just do something about our half baked Journalist out there.
They werent half baked when they were crusifing jona abi?
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by Ugik(m): 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
Is the country on auto pilot. Who is doing what and where were you when the checkpoints were being dismantled.
lmao..i can swear by amadioha and ogun,u didnt read dis writeup before commenting
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by kodded(m): 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
Now this is getting ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\
enjoy the change chain cool
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by Bulala66: 6:50am On Jul 11, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by shalomm: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2015
PenAndPaper:

I am a lady, Mr. grin

Sorry Miss/Mrs....... no vex.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by tushburg(m): 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
This APC govt is a joke...wonder if they use really know what they are doing.

***Modified ***
Apc supporters will be so not believing the monumental mistake they made... angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) / Ayo Adebanjo: Osinbajo Is A Dishonest Intellectual, A Disgrace / Photos As President Buhari, Baru, Kyari Meet In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.