Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints (20641 Views)

IGP Idris Orders Dismantling Of Road Blocks Nationwide / We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg / Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
yes, the perm seconds are part of the President *cabinet* so they are same
Smh... I see.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by innocentii: 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dannyset:

If u don't believe people, don't expect ur signature to be believed.
I do believe in people. But my level of believe in the current Nigeria political system is almost next to nothing...

Are you APC or pdp? **don't mind the alphabets case wink
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
INTROVERT baby I see you

back to d topic

ALERT ALERT ALERT

The Federal republic of NIGERIA is a Confused state na watin op for use as topic b DAT

What the F is happening wen we go hear A today tomorrow dem go say no b A again na F

well I no blame some people calling the general names sha

Confusing over 160 million people on a daily bases is a crime on it own gan

ANY BODY WAY READ DAT LONG SUPER NONSENSE STORY IS JOBLESS

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Freemanan:

Has Buhari said anything here?

Read the news before commenting love...
yes, the perm seconds are part of the President *cabinet* so they are same.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by uchem2000(m): 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
why are we removing millitary checking point now,
It is not safe for the nation especially now the boko haram wants to spread to other parts of the
country.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by miskylator: 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
den who ordered
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by petermichaels(m): 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
Den who odered it? Damn our politicians myt b high on som kind of weed or drugs. Or simply put,dia brains mst b in dia menopause age. Damn
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by buygala(m): 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

whats this one doing on my thread

Now you stalking me sad

Issokay

Contunu smiley
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by MrP7: 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
Confusion everywhere
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
A president suffering from alzheimers and dementia can't recall what he said last.
I know u always feel pained when you remember the dementia your father suffered in his late 60's. Sorry sha, even if he suffers from whatever you have guessed, he still remains far better an accomplished man than ur palmwine tapper father
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by hansad: 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
Be assured, this people want to export Sharia criminal codes and Islam to all corners of Nigeria.

Dasuki talk of leaving soldiers in road blocks in vulnerable areas means having soldiers in road blocks in areas already infiltrated by Boko Haram, but living porous the areas that are yet to be infiltrated by Boko Haram.

That means making easier the movement of Boko Haram in areas they do not yet operate.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by chubbygal(f): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
Useless DASUKI!!!!!the Man that caused my transfer from Abuja int' l airport to nonsense/ dirty and dried Kogi state Command. Witches and Hungry state. But For me I can NEVER get use to that state.........meanwhile military check point is back, those ones along Airport road is causing traffic Jam this very minute.

Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by Akpan107(m): 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
The most confused government in the world...
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by Valfrankie(m): 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
My amiable GEJ must be laughing his ass out in Otuoke. This administration funny pass AY's comedy show, LMAO. Haven't seen where grown a.ss men lie publicly and shamelessly like in this administration. Wow!!!! gringringrin I urge every APC supporter to go read the story of the boy who cried wolf and apply same to every announcement credited to Buhari or his party. You guys were sold a dummy :p

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by shalomm: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
miskylator:
den who ordered

The man from Daura
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by sunshine1974(m): 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dey keep confusing demselves. Mtchewwww.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by sunshine1974(m): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
Choi! Na person state u finish like dis? Where are u from sef?
chubbygal:
Useless DASUKI!!!!!the Man that caused my transfer from Abuja int' l airport to nonsense/ dirty and dried Kogi state Command. Witches and Hungry state. But For me I can NEVER get use to that state.........meanwhile military check point is back, those ones along Airport road is causing traffic Jam this very minute.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by sweatlana: 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
WHO'S CALLING THE SHOTS HERE
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by bishop1988(m): 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
Like seriously ds is nt happening.abeg make una no allow my vote waste wth d way wey una take dey run ds governmnt.. cry cry cry angry angry angry angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by jicey: 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dannyset:
He(Dasuki) was not wrong,
The Permanent Secretary was not wrong,
The President was not wrong. We should just do something about our half baked Journalist out there.

No journalist reported the decision of PMB to dismantle roadblocks but the Perm Sec did, I personally watched report after security meeting with President Buhari
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by hansad: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
Valfrankie:
My amiable GEJ must be laughing his ass out in Otuoke. This administration funny pass AY's comedy show, LMAO. Haven't seen where grown a.ss men lie publicly and shamelessly like in this administration. Wow!!!! gringringrin I urge every APC supporter to go read the story of the boy who cried wolf and apply same to every announcement credited to Buhari or his party. You guys were sold a dummy :p

Do Yorrober APC people visit NL again since the crucial SW votes that made Buhari president? I don't think so. They believe they have achieved their aim of using lies as propaganda and chased Jonathan, his Ijoid and Igboid crew away from Aso Rock. For them, even a goat can be president of Nigeria, instead of anybody from the old southeast region.

In 2011, they had no chance other than support Jonathan. Last election, even Catholic Cardinal, Bishops, Nobel laureate, retired military generals., student union groups from the SW were all for Buhari

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by Vveni(m): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
The confusion alone in this government is enough to rate it 0/100.. And I ask.... Is this change or chains?
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by kuchikau: 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
The duara born bastard is feeling the heat of governance..he taught to goveen was easy..foolish man

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by kuchikau: 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
....The duara born bastard is feeling the heat of governance..he taught to goveen was easy..foolish man...
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by kingandamy4life(m): 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
THIS IS JUST THE MOST CONFUSED GOVERMENT I HAVE EVER SEEN.THE LAST BOMBING IN JOS PRECISELY,WHILE I WAS WATCHING CHANNELS TV,THE GOVERNOR OF JOS PLEADED THAT THE PRESIDENT SHOULD RECONSIDER HIS STAND ON THE MILITARY CHECKPIONTS THAT WAS ORDERD TO BE REMOVED. SO EVEN THE GOVERNOR TOO KNEW THE PRESIDENT GAVE AN ORDER.WHY ALL DIS RUBBISH FROM EVEN OUR TOP SECURITY OFFICIAL DENYING THAT THE PRESIDENT DIDNT GAVE THE ORDER? DID HE JUST WAKE UP NI OR WHT? THIS IS JUST TOO SILY AND EMBARRASSING TO NIGERIANS.THEY JUST COUNTER WHAT THEY SAY EVERY DAY...BIKO WHERE ARE WE GOING? I THINK THE PRESIDENT SHOULD BE EVERYTHING COS I WONT BELEIVE ANYTHING FROM ALL SPECIAL LIES FROM SPECIAL ASSISTANTS AND SPOKE MEN WHO RE AS CONFUSED LIKE APC ITSELF.THIS IS INDEED ONE CHANCE GOVERMENT...GOD HELP US

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by kuchikau: 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
Duara born bastard..
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by hansad: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
In the last election, the SW sort of decreed that no president of Nigeria can come from south of Nigeria many many years from now.
No cooperation in south again, that's what the SW wrote with their votes.

Nigeria's political structure was made against the south, the last CONFAB restructured the polity for equality between the north and south of Nigeria.

Jonathan begged SW to vote to return his government to office so that the CONFAB recommendations can be implemented by the next NASS, since the outgoing NASS was hostile to the CONFAB.

But SW voted and made Buhari president.

Now it is flip flop fom Buhari government, barely one month after it began, the chest-beating, self-appointed sophisticated SW are enjoying it.

Nigeria is run under unitary government system, Buhari is all and all with the system, so how can Nigeria survive Buhari in four long years?
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by unclejb2(m): 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
Buhari seems to be very confused. Nigeria is on a very long thing under APC
Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by anwo247: 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
Very soon Buhari will deny taking Oath of Office!

Mtcheeeeew

Re: Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints by Valfrankie(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
hansad:

Do Yorrober APC people visit NL again since the crucial SW votes that made Buhari president? I don't think so. They believe they have achieved their aim of using lies as propaganda and chased Jonathan, his Ijoid and Igboid crew away from Aso Rock. For them, even a goat can be president of Nigeria, instead of anybody from the old southeast region.

In 2011, they had no chance other than support Jonathan. Last election, even Catholic Cardinal, Bishops, Nobel laureate, retired military generals., student union groups from the SW were all for Buhari
Tribal bigotry and ethnic jingoism have always been our bane as a Nation. It was obvious to all discerning mind that Jonathan was the best candidate to lead this country, unfortunately the North and the West saw him as a threat to their personal agendas, and must be uprooted no matter what. Well they succeeded, but how body dey everybody now? I wonder how any civilised youth in a modern Nigeria 'll even ever consider voting the ancient one, Buhari to rule a sane, diverse and progressive country like Nigeria. RIDICULOUS!!!!!!! That man carry juju and it's very effective. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strike Action: Lagos State Vows To Apply Rule Of Law / Majority Of APC Senators Support Lawan’s Recommendation As Senate President / Taraba University Expels Student For Criticizing Governor Ishaku On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.