Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) (37470 Views)

Creativity At Its Peak: Check Out Sculpture A Nairalander Made Of Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
You tried but there's room for improvement. Don't be discouraged by whatever is said here or elsewhere , with time you'll get better.
I have nothing but respect for you.

8 Likes

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Donalleh(m): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Guyman02:
Funny Cake Design. Next time just be a little more creative like the doer of this cake for a Plumber. Welldone!

hahahahahahaha nobody will dere to eat from it

1 Like

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by africanpea: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
He tried though, with more practice he'll become perfect.

Please check my blog, new post published!
www.diaryofanaijamom..com
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by LordTrezy(m): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Koolmexxi:
Is that jollof cake??
hahahahhahahahahahaha....*falls from ugwu tree* this cake nah slow poison Chai....
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by chronique(m): 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
Damn! I'd rather pick OP's unprofessional and amateurish looking cake,than this "toilet with shiit" cake you posted. Despite its unique creativity,it looks disgusting to me with the simulated poo on it. I just lost my appetite.
Guyman02:
Funny Cake Design. Next time just be a little more creative like the doer of this cake for a Plumber. Welldone!

5 Likes

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by hustla(m): 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
The cake though
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by niceguy7(m): 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
Oboi na cake be that abi na garri wey don over soak for inside water. grin
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
chizidgreat:
So many people keep complaining of joblessness in Nigeria whereas there are many jobs depending on how you can develop yourself and crearte good payable job for yourself.

As an undergraduate, have done my best to learn a number of things I can do to help myself. Part of these is that I can bake and design cake very well as you can see above, I can also make good peanuts, chin-chin, bread, buns, fish roll, egg roll, egg scotch etc. I can also decorate very well and as a matter of fact, I can establish myself very well as a caterer and designer if I wish even as a student.

The Interesting part of the story is that I did not attend any school for all these things.

As a child, I always sat near my mother whenever she made cake for customers and if I see anybody making any other thing related to catering anywhere, I will pay rapt attention to learn. The same way is the way I sat near her in the kitchen not minding my gender and today, I can prepare any local, continental and/or intercontinental dishes ever prepared in our house.

For the decoration, I simply learnt that from my fellowship decoration (creativity) wing in school. I am still developing myself and I want you to know that there are also other countless things I can do.

The reason for this is not to brag or to show superiority over any other but to simply spur my fellow youths especially those in school to develop themselves and do something to help yourself and your parents. Thank you for your time.

Source:http://chiziprecious..com/2015/07/career-prospects-learn-to-do-certian.html
YOU SHITTE THE CAKE OR YOU MAKE AM undecided

THAT CAKE UGLY OH

2 Likes

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
Guyman02:
Omo na wa oooo. na which kind cake be this na... toilet, na where i won eat for this cake body na, lol
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by cotzywitzy(m): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by nicerichard05: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
[size=20pt]DEEPER LIFE ALERT grin cheesy grin grin grin grin[/size]

2 Likes

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by U2ice(m): 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
All dis roundabout cake undecided

Him try sha, his pose tho

1 Like

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
God bless your hustle. few pointers for improvement

Try to make your cake as centered as possible before you start icing.
Keep the icing neat/smooth and free from crumbs where possible.- this is difficult without proper tool. You may need to invest in tools if this is something you wish to continue doing. you will get better with practice
Do your work in natural light as much as possible
Use stencils for your lettering or use small sweets like go-go, m&m, malteser , nuts or similar sized icing balls for your decoration and lettering- mistakes are easier to correct that way
Get creative friends and families to create reusable stencils for you. A simple dusting of icing sugar over a stencil can be quite elegant, saves icing and would be the right quantity for adult who don't want to consume too much sugar. Google 'cake dusting ' for more ideas
If all else fails, dust with icing and call it rustic cake - rustic cakes are popular right now

All the best

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by amnestylaw1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
san316:
cakery. i just lost my apetite. did u use agidi to make the cake?

na wa ooooh

grin grin grin grin grin Na wao, if person dey do laughing fasting, dem go break am for Nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by JayJustus(m): 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
you have potential but you need real brushing up aswear

try red dish chronicle culinary school in Abuja... chef stone is the owner...you'd get better...this is coming from a culinary minor student here...also follow a lot of chefs on Instagram like chef dudu, chef fregz, chef zeelicious, (chef Eros---iammcookiejar...in victoria island..he owns a confectionary cafe)...these are Nigerian chefs that are good...

then also follow international chefs like Alton Brown, Giada de laurentis, Jet Tila, Simon majumdar, Susan feniger,...

watch shows like chopped, cutthroat kitchen, master chef Nigeria and the likes...you'd develop without going to culinary school...this is what I've done and I can tell you I have over 100 recipes in my head apart from the ones I learnt from my mum...thumbs up to all future chefs here...we will rock Nigerias food industry and revolutionize the eating culture

2 Likes

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Elymoney(f): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
I cannot bake cake but I can't eat that monstrously looking heartbreaking cake either .. even if it will taste like sharwama.

2 Likes

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by cynhamscakes(f): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lol. He tried

2 Likes

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
I won't be like others who re full of critics.
OP I blv with tym and hardwork, u will do smthn better.
God bless ur hustle
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by zexzy(f): 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
Op this your cake get k-leg o, i don laff belle scatter, by the way why u carry your mama picture come put for nairaland.
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Schneirderlin(m): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
Well done dude... You did a great job there.

Contact via signature for the attach pix

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Kingsasian(m): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
Haywhymido:
grin i like dis ur cake ooo
lwkmd,,, you are too funny
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Kingsasian(m): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
Polithiefcian:
The first pics tho angry

Happy re-onion grin
you made me laugh till tears came out of my eyes.....hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
san316:
cakery. i just lost my apetite. did u use agidi to make the cake?

na wa ooooh
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by yibobasher2: 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
Guy! Whoever tells you tried are your enemy. Run away from them....what a waste of flour, sugar, icing sugar etc..

1 Like

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by cluksy(m): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
mr man,
how many hours did u spend on that semo-like abasha?

olodo rabata
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by sauceTDA(m): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
This guy na Boob cheesy
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Iyoma2(f): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Who post dis kind thing for this generation.

1 Like

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by sauceTDA(m): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Jeffboi:
I like your shoe oh. But why you con de do leg like woman na? Hmm
. The guy na Boob..Eba cake
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by slap1(m): 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
yibobasher2:
Guy! Whoever tells you tried is your enemy. Run away from them....what a waste of flour, sugar, icing sugar etc..
Iyoma2:
Who post dis kind thing for this generation.
Elymoney:
I cannot bake cake but I can't eat that monstrously looking heartbreaking cake either .. even if it will taste like sharwama.
sonofananimal1:
YOU SHITTE THE CAKE OR YOU MAKE AM undecided
THAT CAKE UGLY OH
Hahahahaha Hahahah ahhahahahah grin
Una no go kill me ooo!
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ahhhh Gosh
Omgz
Lol. Nah icing sugar b that abi nah pap anyway nice work i no go follow u chop dat wan but at least ur trying smiley
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
Please be honest with the guy
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
nicerichard05:
[size=20pt]DEEPER LIFE ALERT grin cheesy grin grin grin grin[/size]

cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Choosing Between Acca And Ican / Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria / PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.