Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) (37468 Views)

Creativity At Its Peak: Check Out Sculpture A Nairalander Made Of Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Donpiero1: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
traditional cake.very scary!
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Coefficient(m): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
What sort of witchcraft is? grin
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Wtf? If persin chop this kian cake you go shyte mushrooms ooo...bloody hell mate! See waistcoat eee....is it made out of foil? Ndi too much mehn! You go fear strong face + kackings na.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin

NAIRALAND NA WORST PLACE OF ADVICE, THAT'S WHY ME NO DEY CARRY MY PROBLEM COME HERE.

UNA DON KILL THAT POOR GUY BAKING SPIRIT, HE NO GO EVER BAKE CAKE FOR HE LIFE grin grin

BY THE WAY, THE GUY NO COMMENT AGAIN grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
Op, u try small...btw, abeg make U no vex; but which body lotion U dey use?

1 Like

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by tpiadotcom: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
TolaniLuv:
How this cake tek enta front page I no understand .

He could be a mod.

A lady also posted pictures of her own cake, perhaps they could hook up if both of them are single.
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by tpiadotcom: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
Op

You have to smile or look pleasant when presenting a dish.

1 Like

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by darmochy1(m): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
All these small small boys disturbing someone with useless updates.

See the tie sef, like say person tie rope for goat neck.

Anyway, I still dey find the yeye cake.
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
You guys can discourage someone eh, why is it that there is no room for constructive criticism here? NL is just full of destructive criticism haba!

1 Like

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by southernbelle(f): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
reading comments here just made my evening cheesy cheesy
no encouragement at all for the bobo, from his 'introduction' in the opening post, his clothes, his shoes, his pose down to the cake proper and the design..my gawwd!! grin
op, it's well. you can do better please..take your time to learn properly and very humbly too. all the best cool

2 Likes

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by adanduka: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
chizidgreat:

Source:http://chiziprecious..com/2015/07/career-prospects-learn-to-do-certian.html

My dear you have a nice talent.
I will encourage you to check pictures of cakes online and try designing yours exactly that way until no one can tell the difference.
Your finishing is not nice. It will only sell to a particular audience.
I hope you shut the mouth of your critics by making a polished cake soon.

1 Like

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by sharply5: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
Jeffboi:
I like your shoe oh. But why you con de do leg like woman na? Hmm

So na today this thread de reach fp nawaa oh

You are so mean grin grin

The op mum be like. '' my son your wife won't do shakara with food for you grin
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by tpiadotcom: 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
adanduka:

My dear you have a nice talent.
I will encourage you to check pictures of cakes online and try designing yours exactly that way until no one can tell the difference.
Your finishing is not nice. It will only sell to a particular audience.
I hope you shut the mouth of your critics by making a polished cake soon.

He can post his efforts on the following thread to receive feedback and constructive criticism which will help him improve:

https://www.nairaland.com/2393798/food-critique-thread-food-critics

1 Like

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
sonofananimal1:
grin grin

NAIRALAND NA WORST PLACE OF ADVICE, THAT'S WHY ME NO DEY CARRY MY PROBLEM COME HERE.

UNA DON KILL THAT POOR GUY BAKING SPIRIT, HE NO GO EVER BACK CAKE FOR HE LIFE grin grin

BY THE WAY, THE GUY NO COMMENT AGAIN grin grin

Lol
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
I like OP shoes too
N the purple matches the cake grin
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
Just noticed Op didnt even wash ur hands too naughty cry
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by komzy06(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
Cake with excess swag shocked

1 Like

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by kcwitch(m): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hope it's not for consumption?

1 Like

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
Oyind17:

And I'm here to say hi to you. Neyo, you forget me though I saw your MC. Good evening
Lolzzz.. ao u doing? dont understand... saw my MC or wat
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by tgmservice: 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hehe dis op na pure village boy
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by infinixnote: 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
Is that a Cake embarassed
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
why is the dude posing like a faggit ? horrible cake ✘
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by tpiadotcom: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by tpiadotcom: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
Food presentation tips:

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
/
Pink shirt.
White trouser.
Funny gait....

I know where this is going.

14yrs on my mind.
\

2 Likes

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by tgmservice: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
But op u get mind post that first pic wey u pose lik homoo
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by refreshrate: 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
Pamelayoung:
What sort of cake is this?

Sponge cake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by refreshrate: 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
tgmservice:
But op u get mind post that first pic wey u pose lik homoo

I don die.
This NL people wont kill person

1 Like

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Pamelayoung: 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
refreshrate:

Sponge cake

Far from it

1 Like

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Lolzzz.. ao u doing? dont understand... saw my MC or wat

Missed call

1 Like

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by graceamazing(f): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
grin Cake of life indeed! U guys are damn funny!

1 Like

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by thelish(f): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
This thread alone is night of a thousand laugh. I don laff piss for body. in fact am laughing n crying at d same time. u guys just made my evening. funny posts everywhere.

1 Like

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by mekybabe1: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
Na fufu u take make the cake? lipsrsealed
chizidgreat:
So many people keep complaining of joblessness in Nigeria whereas there are many jobs depending on how you can develop yourself and crearte good payable job for yourself.

As an undergraduate, have done my best to learn a number of things I can do to help myself. Part of these is that I can bake and design cake very well as you can see above, I can also make good peanuts, chin-chin, bread, buns, fish roll, egg roll, egg scotch etc. I can also decorate very well and as a matter of fact, I can establish myself very well as a caterer and designer if I wish even as a student.

The Interesting part of the story is that I did not attend any school for all these things.

As a child, I always sat near my mother whenever she made cake for customers and if I see anybody making any other thing related to catering anywhere, I will pay rapt attention to learn. The same way is the way I sat near her in the kitchen not minding my gender and today, I can prepare any local, continental and/or intercontinental dishes ever prepared in our house.

For the decoration, I simply learnt that from my fellowship decoration (creativity) wing in school. I am still developing myself and I want you to know that there are also other countless things I can do.

The reason for this is not to brag or to show superiority over any other but to simply spur my fellow youths especially those in school to develop themselves and do something to help yourself and your parents. Thank you for your time.

Source:http://chiziprecious..com/2015/07/career-prospects-learn-to-do-certian.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Choosing Between Acca And Ican / Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria / PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.