Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) (37536 Views)

Creativity At Its Peak: Check Out Sculpture A Nairalander Made Of Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by mekybabe1: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
See as he carry face like a hippo. He suppose advise himself sha. The cake resemble him face. undecided
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
sauceTDA:
. The guy na Boob..Eba cake

Ahahahah. Him try sha
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by dominique(f): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
The moment I saw the cake, I knew the comments to come will be brutal. Nairalanders chai! grin
If you're passionate about baking, I'd suggest you enrol in culinary school and acquire the skill. Don't let the criticism discourage you.

That cake looks like moulded eba, doesn't look safe for consumption lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by mymissingrib(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
dis ur waist coat na elele o grin
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by RolePlay(m): 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
The cake be like sacrifice
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
dominique:
The moment I saw the cake, I knew the comments to come will be brutal. Nairalanders chai! grin
If you're passionate about baking, I'd suggest you enrol in culinary school and acquire the skill. Don't let the criticism discourage you.

That cake looks like moulded eba, doesn't look safe for consumption lipsrsealed embarassed
Lmao! Moduraaaaaaaator,u sef join them dey yab our head chef? God is watching you oo!!! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by refreshrate: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
Pamelayoung:

Far from it

wetin e come be den?
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by peemyke(f): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nsutor cake shocked
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Pamelayoung: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
refreshrate:

wetin e come be den?

I duno
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
Bros, na gala b dis na.. Hungry Man size

2 Likes

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
san316:
cakery. i just lost my apetite. did u use agidi to make the cake?

na wa ooooh

Agidi? grin Seriously? Chai!
Una no go kill person for nairaland o grin
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by engroluyede: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
chizidgreat:
So many people keep complaining of joblessness in Nigeria whereas there are many jobs depending on how you can develop yourself and crearte good payable job for yourself.

As an undergraduate, have done my best to learn a number of things I can do to help myself. Part of these is that I can bake and design cake very well as you can see above, I can also make good peanuts, chin-chin, bread, buns, fish roll, egg roll, egg scotch etc. I can also decorate very well and as a matter of fact, I can establish myself very well as a caterer and designer if I wish even as a student.

The Interesting part of the story is that I did not attend any school for all these things.

As a child, I always sat near my mother whenever she made cake for customers and if I see anybody making any other thing related to catering anywhere, I will pay rapt attention to learn. The same way is the way I sat near her in the kitchen not minding my gender and today, I can prepare any local, continental and/or intercontinental dishes ever prepared in our house.

For the decoration, I simply learnt that from my fellowship decoration (creativity) wing in school. I am still developing myself and I want you to know that there are also other countless things I can do.

The reason for this is not to brag or to show superiority over any other but to simply spur my fellow youths especially those in school to develop themselves and do something to help yourself and your parents. Thank you for your time.

Source:http://chiziprecious..com/2015/07/career-prospects-learn-to-do-certian.html

What nonsense is this ? What is the essence of the school we went to?
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by geebehn(m): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
ahsekeena:
Cake of life!
i no fit laugh o grin

1 Like

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by MznAirA(f): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
And just when I was having a somehow gloomy night, Op u just brightened it up.... mehn!! dats a result of hard work o! U can do better OP.... nairalanders mehn!!! I actually laughed and cried and rolled altogether reading your comments.... sooooo funny!!

P.S @op, please keep it up, the sky is ur limit but next time try to bake the cake without icing so it can actually look better grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Enosa1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
Op...u try sha, but I've seen better cake oooo

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Enosa1(m): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
Don't give up op...you can become better @it

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by homesteady(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha
gringringrin
Sorry to say - the visual appeal is 0!

1 Like

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by OCTAVO: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
What da hell! Did you paint a stone? Zuma rock. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by oluwanoni: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
slap1:
Hahahahaha Hahahah ahhahahahah grin
Una no go kill me ooo!

Lol...those comments got me rolling...if e no be panadol e no fit be like panadal....
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by dblaisepascal(m): 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
chizidgreat:
So many people keep complaining of joblessness in Nigeria whereas there are many jobs depending on how you can develop yourself and crearte good payable job for yourself.

As an undergraduate, have done my best to learn a number of things I can do to help myself. Part of these is that I can bake and design cake very well as you can see above, I can also make good peanuts, chin-chin, bread, buns, fish roll, egg roll, egg scotch etc. I can also decorate very well and as a matter of fact, I can establish myself very well as a caterer and designer if I wish even as a student.

The Interesting part of the story is that I did not attend any school for all these things.

As a child, I always sat near my mother whenever she made cake for customers and if I see anybody making any other thing related to catering anywhere, I will pay rapt attention to learn. The same way is the way I sat near her in the kitchen not minding my gender and today, I can prepare any local, continental and/or intercontinental dishes ever prepared in our house.

For the decoration, I simply learnt that from my fellowship decoration (creativity) wing in school. I am still developing myself and I want you to know that there are also other countless things I can do.

The reason for this is not to brag or to show superiority over any other but to simply spur my fellow youths especially those in school to develop themselves and do something to help yourself and your parents. Thank you for your time.

Source:http://chiziprecious..com/2015/07/career-prospects-learn-to-do-certian.html
meeehn' dis is white amala' there is room for improvement though' nice waist coat' it must have cost u a fortune undecided
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Krisddon: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
OLAplusONE:
There is still room for improvement, keep it up!
More rooms oh! Even parlour sef! grin
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by dominique(f): 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Lmao! Moduraaaaaaaator,u sef join them dey yab our head chef? God is watching you oo!!! grin grin grin

embarassed embarassed embarassed

My dear mods are human too grin

Just couldn't resist. When I saw the topic on fp and the opening post I was hoping to see a world class cake. Even the cardboard cakes bakers use for display look more attractive sad. I believe there's room for improvement sha.

1 Like

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by BambooNest(f): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
If you are in Ibadan and Egbeda local gorvernment area to be precise. Don't be left behind in an upcoming FREE 2 WEEKS NYPEP TRAINING in Event Planning, Decoration, Catering, crowd control plus 100 realistic Business Idea.

Date: MON. 10TH - 22ND AUGUST. 2015

veNUE: Pride Charlet Hall ( Inec Office Road, Oluwo Nla, Egbeda LG, Ibadan)

Time; 9am - 2pm Daily

send your name and phone contact to 07035558461 to reserve a seat ( whatsapp & SMS only)
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by sisiafrika(f): 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
I can't remember when last I had a 'paralyzing laugh'. I feel good. Thumbs up @op nonetheless but u could still improve. Chai! Na now I knw say laugh dey quench hunger. Roflmaoooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
OCTAVO:
What da hell! Did you paint a stone?
Zuma rock. angry
I don die today!! Stone?! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by oluwanoni: 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
dominique:

Just couldn't resist. When I saw the topic on fp and the opening post I was hoping to see a world class cake. Even the cardboard cakes bakers use for display look more attractive sad. I believe there's room for improvement sha.

You cant teach a horse to fly....baking is an Art in itself...and this guy is no artist...don't keep his hopes high... shocked
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
dominique:

hian! My sister, which room? U b mean the multicoloured akpu he design with icing na hin wan improve? Stop giving Chimdi false hope na grin
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
OrangeDream:
Bros, na gala b dis na.. Hungry Man size
hungry man size gala ke? Jesu oba iye! I'm finished today grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by dominique(f): 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
Idowuogbo:

hian! My sister, which room? U b mean the multicoloured akpu he design with icing na hin wan improve? Stop giving Chimdi false hope na grin

oluwanoni:

You cant teach a horse to fly....baking is an Art in itself...and this guy is no artist...don't keep his hopes high... shocked

Lmao you guys are not nice grin
If he's passionate about it, he should learn it properly. Rome wasn't built in a day.
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
That is a "Kake" and not "Cake"
Op forget about those telling you...you try. You no just try at all. Where is the cake...all I see is icing.
You need to follow your passion if that is what you have chosen to do. Enrol at culinary to learn the skills.

That icing is not fit for consumption. Should be trashed away. With all the epistle you wrote this is a serious let down. If we no tell you truth...you fit go make another one...Total eyesore.

I had rather tell you the truth...than join those telling you ...you tried...while they lol..lmao..ha-ha behind their computer. Ignore those giving you false hope. I bet most of them commending you can never... I repeat never eat that your "kake"

Rather than just saying go to culinary. Nairalanders can raise funds to help him acquire the skills he needs to develop himself.

1 Like

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Octaves(m): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
Guyman02:
Funny Cake Design. Next time just be a little more creative like the doer of this cake for a Plumber. Welldone!
chai i no go chop that thing o. That looks like real shit
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
Oboy this ur cake looks like painted moi moi #u try tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. / FG Set To Sack 3,500 Staff / Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.