Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) (37467 Views)

Creativity At Its Peak: Check Out Sculpture A Nairalander Made Of Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by RICKYMARIO(m): 1:00am On Jul 17, 2015
datguru:
Chai... Guy this your shoe eehh... grin

Who read "emo and the babalowo "?

Remember the drawing on the cover page ?
lol so u sef read that story book.
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by aameyah(f): 2:23am On Jul 17, 2015
datguru:
Chai... Guy this your shoe eehh... grin

Who read "emo and the babalowo "?

Remember the drawing on the cover page ?

I read Emo and the Babalawo. It was in my Secondary school library. I remember the green furred skin Emo had after he ate what he wasn't supposed to....
Can't recall the cover page though....
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by flyforall: 7:12am On Jul 17, 2015
grin God bless your hustle
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 17, 2015
nna mehn u and dis ur cake resemble o!.u even wore d same colour wit d cake# anko tins.dis ur pose is so gayish.
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by oluwarantimi(f): 7:23am On Jul 17, 2015
cheesy ok... the award goes to this thread for being the most hilarious one on nairaland. Loool. That cake tho....
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by MzOnajin1(f): 7:35am On Jul 17, 2015
Damscrob:
nice cake dude..
Ha, nice cake. U can lie sha
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Acidosis(m): 7:39am On Jul 17, 2015
Bros, nice trial. But why the epistles na? You need to undergo proper training.

1 Like

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by dapsonlou(m): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2015
Jeffboi:
I like your shoe oh. But why you con de do leg like woman na? Hmm

So na today this thread de reach fp nawaa oh

The op mum be like. '' my son your wife won't do shakara with food for you grin

The guy they bake cake and shape Eyebrows, you come they ask why he they stand like woman. Na till the bobo dress like Caitlyn Jenner before you understand?

1 Like

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2015
I'm salivating.
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by queridasally(f): 11:14am On Jul 17, 2015
This is inspiring...... and i know its the beginning of a great story for you. Keep it up mate smiley
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 17, 2015
dapsonlou:

The guy they bake cake and shape Eyebrows, you come they as why he they stand like woman. Na till the bobo dress like Caitlyn Jenner before you understand?

Ahahah. He even do sexy mouth. Hmmm
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by TheDauraMallam: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
ShakurM:
May this cake be sweet ooo......Amen !

I'm worried about this your pose ooo grin
Go for catering lessons to polish your skills.

What's wrong with his pose? Another 'gay' pose abi.

Listen, your perception of people is exactly from your brain condition. You should upload a picture of yourself.

Bastard.
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Acidosis(m): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
someone said; nice bean cake (akara)

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by preetygina: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
lol nairalanders will nt kill me with laff.u guys ve jst killed his morale. i ve been laffing solo like a mad woman.hahaha.OP dnt mind dem ehh! u will sure improve,its jst a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Damscrob(m): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
MzOnajin1:
Ha, nice cake. U can lie sha
i no dey lie na
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by kelsidengkucio(m): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
The op, him cake, him shoe and post look gayish to me

1 Like

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by adellam16(f): 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
chizidgreat:
So many people keep complaining of joblessness in Nigeria whereas there are many jobs depending on how you can develop yourself and crearte good payable job for yourself.

As an undergraduate, have done my best to learn a number of things I can do to help myself. Part of these is that I can bake and design cake very well as you can see above, I can also make good peanuts, chin-chin, bread, buns, fish roll, egg roll, egg scotch etc. I can also decorate very well and as a matter of fact, I can establish myself very well as a caterer and designer if I wish even as a student.

The Interesting part of the story is that I did not attend any school for all these things.

As a child, I always sat near my mother whenever she made cake for customers and if I see anybody making any other thing related to catering anywhere, I will pay rapt attention to learn. The same way is the way I sat near her in the kitchen not minding my gender and today, I can prepare any local, continental and/or intercontinental dishes ever prepared in our house.

For the decoration, I simply learnt that from my fellowship decoration (creativity) wing in school. I am still developing myself and I want you to know that there are also other countless things I can do.

The reason for this is not to brag or to show superiority over any other but to simply spur my fellow youths especially those in school to develop themselves and do something to help yourself and your parents. Thank you for your time.

Source:http://chiziprecious..com/2015/07/career-prospects-learn-to-do-certian.html
Errrmm what's with d waist coat and shoes!
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by dapsonlou(m): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
Jeffboi:

Ahahah. He even do sexy mouth. Hmmm

Lmfao
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by chizidgreat(m): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
kelsidengkucio:
The op, him cake, him shoe and post look gayish to me
I can see that you are a gay, looking for a partner. Please, I am not a gay. If I look gayish to you, then, sorry,you met the wrong person. You no go smell me.
LWKMD
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
Throwback to this thread grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Choosing Between Acca And Ican / Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria / PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.