Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,863 members, 7,844,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat (3063 Views)

IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike / Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters / Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 11, 2015
barcanista:
If "Afonja" Amaechi and his co-drunks in APC think they can win any battle against Governor Wike and the Rivers people then they should have their heads examined. I laugh at OP because you don't knw the damage you will cause the directionless President.

Why are you worrying yourself, the CP is a new chap here and his is just obeying the IG who wants PMB to just keep him,...Police is to enforce the law, Wike has ordered RSINEC to arrange for LG election, let me see if Police will chase away duely elected chairmen, this one na small thing, na small money the IG dey fine grin grin grin
Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by 1after: 10:39am On Jul 11, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
If "Afonja" Amaechi and his co-drunks in APC think they can win any battle against Governor Wike and the Rivers people then they should have their heads examined. I laugh at OP because you don't knw the damage you will cause the directionless President.
[/s]

Hypocrite. Smh
Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by HzRF(m): 11:21am On Jul 11, 2015
engrlarex:

bro u must be a baby, dsame way Akpabio used his father's money to built a stadium that he denied APC of using it, bro hope ure following Akwa Ibom tribunal proceedings? wake up from ur slumber
What's happening in the tribunal??
Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by Babacele: 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
engrlarex:

it's only in rivers state I kw people r without conscience, imagine dis 21st century denying voters d right to vote and u sit on dat sit comfortably trying to make laws for dem. dis can't happen in South West, dts y we r called western region by the colonial masters, dey kw we'l always challenged dia hypocrisy and stupidity.
bros Wike n Fayose are going by His grace. we shall c.
Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by Babacele: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
kaycid77:

Tell me one thing he has achieved in one month...just one, paying salary from the money saved by GEJ, what again, any investmen?, any infrastructural development?, ....tell me where we have gone further other than where we were when GEJ was around...except more and more bombs, tell me one new policy...hypos
which GEJ? d clueless one that couldn't pay salaries from d so called saved money? For your education, NLNG tax of about $1.7b naira paid into d Fed acct was a brainchild of PMB over 20 yrs ago but GEJ couldn't even approve d take off of train 7 that wld have bn bringing more rev for d country! a Naija Deltan o n shame no catch u. 2, EFCC , in coma, under GEJ's stealing is no corruption administration, is now bubbling with life n sending strong signals to all dirty hands n some already returning stolen state money! 3. International community are reastablishing beta ties with d country. etc
Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by engrlarex(m): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
kaycid77:

And one man Tifnubu pocketed you and your lineage, and rule you as an emperor in a democratic way, mofos

we r comfortable with it dat way, dat was y Ojukwu ur hero led a war dat killed virtually all ur generations, Oloribu somebody ni awon ara ile yin, iwo omo irankiran oshi, parkwell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Round Of Election Tribunal In Oyo - Ladoja Floors Ajimobi / How The Eze Ndigbo Erred In Akure / 1st Igbo National Newspaper Unveiled Today In Owerri- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.