Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat (3050 Views)

IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike / Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters / Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by engrlarex(m): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
Written by Oby Ndukwe  GOV. WIKE KNOWS THE TRUE COLOUR OF ABUJA POWER
He is calling on the Nigerian public and the international community to come to his aid.The same man who used ALL the powers that be in Abuja to harass, intimidate and chase after his former boss, Rotimi Amaechi is now at his wits end.
Wike is complaining of the action of the police to seal and barricade the council secretariats in Rivers state in the face of the crisis that engulfed the 22 Councils after a controversial court order by Justice Lambo Akanbi sacking elected Chairmen. 
The one who played god is now crying for justice. Those who clapped and danced when he executed truth and rule of law, used the infamous CP Joseph Mbu to disperse 13000 teachers who gathered to receive their employment letters, aided the renegade 5 lawmakers to attempt the impeachment of the Speaker of the Rivers State House of Assembly, barricaded and sealed the State Assembly for one legislative year.
Mbu and his men under an IGP blocked the access road to the Government House and prevented Amaechi and his visitors from using the road.
It was the same Wike as a junior Minister who was supervised by the First Lady ordered his GDI youths to stone governors who visited the state in solidarity with Amaechi for the humiliation he suffered under the watchful eyes of Jonathan. 
Wike used the police and the army to forcefully break into the newly constructed stadium just to prove his powers. 
To his admirers and supporters, he has become their idea of God, who gets anything he wants, who speaks a thing and it shall come to pass! He is unstoppable like an uncontrollable locomotive who crushes anyone opposed to him. 
Wike has threatened and boasted that even if Ban ki moon, UN Secretary General is called to conduct elections, he would win. He took his battle to the doorstep of President Buhari when he boasted that if he dissolved the councils controlled by APC, Buhari will support him. He has carried on with a NEW vision with an OLD outlook. His braggado style remains the same. 
Within 5 hours of a controversial judgment ostensibly masterminded by him as his supporters claim that his name is synonymous with the judiciary, he drew up Caretaker lists for 22 LGAs, got his wike made Assembly to screen and approve all of them for appointment. He came back in the night to swear them in. 
But in a twist of fate, before morning, the Police had taken over the highly tensed councils. Another sheriff is in charge. Not Joseph Mbu any more! Not IGP Mohammed Abubakar again. President Jonathan and his wife are far away from Aso Rock. President Buhari is in charge.
Wike is asking on radio and television if this is the CHANGE? 
But he must first explain if this is the NEW vision for Rivers people? 
The PRESENT cannot be without discussing the PAST.
Who fired the first shot?

http://progressivechange.com.ng/index.php/2015/07/10/karma-visits-wike-as-police-chase-aways-ctc-members-from-council-secretariats/?fb_ref=Default&fb_source=message

10 Likes

Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by engrlarex(m): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
season film

1 Like

Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by thinkdip(m): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
w
Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by psucc(m): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
You mean karma?
No don't think so!
Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by braimeddy: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
A big fat LIE
Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by seedgreen(m): 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
Following
Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by donphilopus: 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
Some peeps like Nistas of Barca would soon invade here and start crying foul play. They were the ones who initially commended Wike for forcefully gaining entrance into the Stadium constructed/renovated by Amaechi. .Let him feel how we felt when we didn't have any backup from Abuja!

1 Like

Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by StOla: 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
If Amaechi does not use federal powers to deal with Wike the same way he was harassed as governor, then it means there's no justice in the world.

Wike's tenure must be made miserable for him. That is the bed he laid, the tout must lie on it.

Wike must wail tears into a bucket, then we will play the record of his past thuggish statements against the elected state government of Amaechi to console him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by EdCure: 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
I just hope this is true. That Wike needs to have his fingers burnt.

4 Likes

Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by ogazi007(m): 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
Amechi will park well and watch the drama as it unfold.
What goes around comes around!

2 Likes

Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by tinkinjow: 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
Seems d op can't interpret karma
Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by HzRF(m): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
donphilopus:
Some peeps like Nistas of Barca would soon invade here and start crying foul play. They were the ones who initially commended Wike for forcefully gaining entrance into the Stadium constructed/renovated by Amaechi. .Let him feel how we felt when we didn't have any backup from Abuja!
Lol
I just love ur gullibility
Wike broke into a stadium renovated by Amaechi
Using his father's money?
Or ur money

Lol
Thus change is gud one ooo

1 Like

Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by sunsewa: 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
engrlarex:
Written by Oby Ndukwe  GOV. WIKE KNOWS THE TRUE COLOUR OF ABUJA POWER
He is calling on the Nigerian public and the international community to come to his aid.The same man who used ALL the powers that be in Abuja to harass, intimidate and chase after his former boss, Rotimi Amaechi is now at his wits end.
Wike is complaining of the action of the police to seal and barricade the council secretariats in Rivers state in the face of the crisis that engulfed the 22 Councils after a controversial court order by Justice Lambo Akanbi sacking elected Chairmen. 
The one who played god is now crying for justice. Those who clapped and danced when he executed truth and rule of law, used the infamous CP Joseph Mbu to disperse 13000 teachers who gathered to receive their employment letters, aided the renegade 5 lawmakers to attempt the impeachment of the Speaker of the Rivers State House of Assembly, barricaded and sealed the State Assembly for one legislative year.
Mbu and his men under an IGP blocked the access road to the Government House and prevented Amaechi and his visitors from using the road.
It was the same Wike as a junior Minister who was supervised by the First Lady ordered his GDI youths to stone governors who visited the state in solidarity with Amaechi for the humiliation he suffered under the watchful eyes of Jonathan. 
Wike used the police and the army to forcefully break into the newly constructed stadium just to prove his powers. 
To his admirers and supporters, he has become their idea of God, who gets anything he wants, who speaks a thing and it shall come to pass! He is unstoppable like an uncontrollable locomotive who crushes anyone opposed to him. 
Wike has threatened and boasted that even if Ban ki moon, UN Secretary General is called to conduct elections, he would win. He took his battle to the doorstep of President Buhari when he boasted that if he dissolved the councils controlled by APC, Buhari will support him. He has carried on with a NEW vision with an OLD outlook. His braggado style remains the same. 
Within 5 hours of a controversial judgment ostensibly masterminded by him as his supporters claim that his name is synonymous with the judiciary, he drew up Caretaker lists for 22 LGAs, got his wike made Assembly to screen and approve all of them for appointment. He came back in the night to swear them in. 
But in a twist of fate, before morning, the Police had taken over the highly tensed councils. Another sheriff is in charge. Not Joseph Mbu any more! Not IGP Mohammed Abubakar again. President Jonathan and his wife are far away from Aso Rock. President Buhari is in charge.
Wike is asking on radio and television if this is the CHANGE? 
But he must first explain if this is the NEW vision for Rivers people? 
The PRESENT cannot be without discussing the PAST.
Who fired the first shot?

http://progressivechange.com.ng/index.php/2015/07/10/karma-visits-wike-as-police-chase-aways-ctc-members-from-council-secretariats/?fb_ref=Default&fb_source=message

Thank you for confirming our suspicion, we thought as much,Papy Dullard aka West Germany has started divide and rule,turning a blind eye to his financier looting of the state,but been hyperactive in sealing the councils,and Amaechi the looter hiding under his umbrella, well we see how far he goes with Judas of ubima,meanwhile the biafran boys and girls are gathering momentum everyday through inspiration of Biafra FM,while he is also creating more followership for them,we are watching.child of marriage conceived of hate.

1 Like

Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Naija politics is just like nollywood.
Amaechi was vindicated with federal power last yr , he was even banned from accessing federal road. Here he is today using the same power.
Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by abduljabbar4(m): 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
donphilopus:
Barcanista is just stup1d. Which undemocratic move was not made by wike and pej?

1 Like

Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by wiseguy(m): 12:20am On Jul 11, 2015
sunsewa:

Thank you for confirming our suspicion, we thought as much,Papy Dullard aka West Germany has started divide and rule,turning a blind eye to his financier looting of the state,but been hyperactive in sealing the councils,and Amaechi the looter hiding under his umbrella, well we see how far he goes with Judas of ubima,meanwhile the biafran boys and girls are gathering momentum everyday through inspiration of Biafra FM,while he is also creating more followership for them,we are watching.child of marriage conceived of hate.

Abeg! make u no forget ur drugs next time o. Which biafran boys and girls are gathering momentum? Bia nwoke m ga zuru ike! Don't think all Igbos are deceived by that fraud of a man piloting Radio Biafra. In as much as I love Biafra, my land of birth. Such a quest cannot be achieved in the manner he's going. He's just looking for money and cheap fame. Quote me. He's my Igbo brother. Its only a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by sunsewa: 12:29am On Jul 11, 2015
wiseguy:

Abeg! make u no forget ur drugs next time o. Which biafran boys and girls are gathering momentum? Bia nwoke m ga zuru ike! Don't think all Igbos are deceived by that fraud of a man piloting Radio Biafra. In as much as I love Biafra, my land of birth. Such a quest cannot be achieved in the manner he's going. He's just looking for money and cheap fame. Quote me. He's my Igbo brother. Its only a matter of time.

Okorohausa man continue bleeping madwomen, u will soon meet ur Waterloo.

1 Like

Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by change49ja: 12:51am On Jul 11, 2015
StOla:
If Amaechi does not use federal powers to deal with Wike the same way he was harassed as governor, then it means there's no justice in the world.

Wike's tenure must be made miserable for him. That is the bed he laid, the tout must lie on it.

Wike must wail tears into a bucket, then we will play the record of his past thuggish statements against the elected state government of Amaechi to console him.

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 11, 2015
If "Afonja" Amaechi and his co-drunks in APC think they can win any battle against Governor Wike and the Rivers people then they should have their heads examined. I laugh at OP because you don't knw the damage you will cause the directionless President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by Babacele: 2:58am On Jul 11, 2015
barcanista:
If "Afonja" Amaechi and his co-drunks in APC think they can win any battle against Governor Wike and the Rivers people then they should have their heads examined. I laugh at OP because you don't knw the damage you will cause the directionless President.
Which River people? The River people that Wiked n Gej did allow to vote? For your education, what PMB has achieved for just 1 month without ministers, the clueless couldn't in 6 months. Braze yourself your about to be schooled! read my lips: Wike is going to jail!

3 Likes

Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by joseph1832(m): 3:12am On Jul 11, 2015
barcanista:
Story? story? Story! Once upon a time, time time.

3 Likes

Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by Vicadonis(m): 6:15am On Jul 11, 2015
This was only done so that it won't lead to chaos. Wike's chairmen have come to stay...take it or leave it
Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:28am On Jul 11, 2015
barcanista:
Wailing wailing is allowed. This is just a tip of the iceberg. A yii mu eye n bo l'apo.

4 Likes

Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by blacksta(m): 6:28am On Jul 11, 2015
I love Nigerian politics... This means no FG allocation for sworn in LG adminstrators... grin

Unfortunately I dont feel sorry for WIke... he did worse... The only sad part is that my Rivers people will suffer..for another man's sin

2 Likes

Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by MyMouth(m): 6:57am On Jul 11, 2015
barcanista:
Town cryer!

2 Likes

Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by MyMouth(m): 6:59am On Jul 11, 2015
barcanista:
The highest u can do is hide in that ur little hole u call a room and type rubbish! If u do past urself sef, we go come catch u put you for the same room with lamido &sons! You would be a fo.ol if u think we don't know u or where u live!

4 Likes

Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by patrickmuf(m): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2015
Wailing Wailers, y'all needed here...Come cry us a river

1 Like

Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:54am On Jul 11, 2015
Justice will always take its course. Wike relax, APC are only noise makers
Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by engrlarex(m): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2015
HzRF:

Lol
I just love ur gullibility
Wike broke into a stadium renovated by Amaechi
Using his father's money?
Or ur money

Lol
Thus change is gud one ooo

bro u must be a baby, dsame way Akpabio used his father's money to built a stadium that he denied APC of using it, bro hope ure following Akwa Ibom tribunal proceedings? wake up from ur slumber
Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by engrlarex(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2015
Babacele:
Which River people? The River people that Wiked n Gej did allow to vote? For your education, what PMB has achieved for just 1 month without ministers, the clueless couldn't in 6 months. Braze yourself your about to be schooled! read my lips: Wike is going to jail!

it's only in rivers state I kw people r without conscience, imagine dis 21st century denying voters d right to vote and u sit on dat sit comfortably trying to make laws for dem. dis can't happen in South West, dts y we r called western region by the colonial masters, dey kw we'l always challenged dia hypocrisy and stupidity.
Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 11, 2015
Babacele:

Tell me one thing he has achieved in one month...just one, paying salary from the money saved by GEJ, what again, any investmen?, any infrastructural development?, ....tell me where we have gone further other than where we were when GEJ was around...except more and more bombs, tell me one new policy...hypos
Re: Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 11, 2015
engrlarex:

it's only in rivers state I kw people r without conscience, imagine dis 21st century denying voters d right to vote and u sit on dat sit comfortably trying to make laws for dem. dis can't happen in South West, dts y we r called western region by the colonial masters, dey kw we'l always challenged dia hypocrisy and stupidity.

And one man Tifnubu pocketed you and your lineage, and rule you as an emperor in a democratic way, mofos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Curvy Female IPOB Soldier (photo) / Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! / Investigative journalism: tinibu might have used his first son to renew charms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.