Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! (28327 Views)

Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! / Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) / PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by rabbuy(m): 7:03am On Jul 11, 2015
SalC:
Don't even go there, Israel won't dare any world power.

Let them keep their nukes aside and go to war with Iran first, let's see how they come out of it.
Israel is undoubtedly a strong nation today, but their nuke is the reason why the arab countries are scared of them, else they would've attacked them.

Its part of what makes them isreal
See the Jews re highly intelligent.. If we had that intelligence and craft won't we do worse
Plus we know they re little in population
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by phyllosilicate(m): 7:05am On Jul 11, 2015
Mcbussy:
Some pple are just goofy and dogmatic... u leave books that give all d real details of the present day world and search for modern day history in books that haven't been edited in d last 2000 years...lmao

The land of God that nobody can conquer, but the Egyptians enslaved them, the Romans came, whooped their ass, Hitler sprang up and slaughtered them like chickens for years in different countries. Yet, they are invincible... Funny. They'd better not lose their ties with the US of A... Or else lipsrsealed

Maybe nah ISIS go enslave them next grin

Don't mind them, in fact no people has been humiliated like the jews, if you read about what the catholic church did to them, you would pity them. Even we Africans, dey suffer for our hand.

6 Likes

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by kuuljay(m): 7:07am On Jul 11, 2015
abubaka101:
Some ppl are just too sentimental and religiously biased.
To begin with, Israel is not a Christian nation. A rough definition of a Christian is anybody who believes in Jesus Christ (most aptly John 3:16). The Jews do not believe in Jesus and do not even believe the Messiah had arrived before (and will make a second coming).
So dat's dat. You can choose to doubt this obviois truth because you are bias, sentimental, and uncritical; But that's ur problem. Think Israeli and Israelite.
Now back to the main topic.
Yes, indoubtebly, Israel is militarily powerful. And it has shown this constantly in the Arab-Israeli wars of the last century. But the truth is, the Israelis are supported by the Western Powers (excluding Russia). And dat is d only reason why nobody has been able to challenge Israel's possession of nuclear weapons.
But if Israel forces a war against Iran, it won't get popular support, plus it will lose. Even the US are being very cautious in their dealings with Iran, even though Israel is asking them to be more assertive.
But the honest truth is dat if Israel provokes a war with Iran, and it is seen as the aggressor nation, it won't earn the overwhelming support it had previously enjoyed. Causing Israel to lose terribly...
the op is talking about Israel did he mention christian anywhere in his write up? why are you muslims quick to develop high fever over trying to shout Israelis are not Christians, who doesn't know they are majorly Jews na waoo!!!
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by rabbuy(m): 7:08am On Jul 11, 2015
Mcbussy:

Chai!... some pple just choose to be naive

US dey famz Isreal, but nah Isreal prime minister "Mr. Big Ben" dey enter jet go report Iran for US everyday... Lolz

I give up.... on nairaland, intelligence is a choice. Some pple just choose to be daft.
See who is intelligent ...we talking real stuff and you are bringin insults e diot ure d dim wit airhoster that sees him flyin to us everyday right... Fool!!!
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by softvio(m): 7:09am On Jul 11, 2015
Hand of God? Reminds me of maradonna

4 Likes

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by fr3do(m): 7:12am On Jul 11, 2015
Nonsense!
Bible sentiment!

1 Like

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by fr3do(m): 7:14am On Jul 11, 2015
chuna1985:
God is an Israelite and loves them. Same God hates others.

Mtcheeeeeew. deceived lots.

God is Igbo
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by phyllosilicate(m): 7:16am On Jul 11, 2015
rabbuy:

See the Jews re highly intelligent.. If we had that intelligence and craft won't we do worse

Here you go again, believing another race is more intelligent than you. Another lie told is that the Jews are super intelligence. My question is, what came out of the Jewish civilisation? Was there even one? Intelligent people left marks on the earth, we can see what the Egyptians did, the Chinese did, what the Arabs did, what the Persians did, the land mark of African moors are still in Europe for the world to see. What did the Jews do?

10 Likes

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Mcbussy(m): 7:19am On Jul 11, 2015
rabbuy:

See who is intelligent ...we talking real stuff and you are bringin insults e diot ure d dim wit airhoster that sees him flyin to us everyday right... Fool!!!

The dimwit has taken it personal.... Google is most essential for numskulls like u. Search to see how many times Benjamin Netanyahu has been to US this year alone. Then u'll know who's famzing who.

Get some knowledge into ur thick skull wink

2 Likes

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by abubaka101: 7:20am On Jul 11, 2015
SalC:
Since you know that, you can make your point without repeating those lines.
What lines?

1 Like

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by wirinet(m): 7:21am On Jul 11, 2015
Ignorance is a disease but religion is a mental illness. Isreal that lost almost all wars they had involved in except a couple. Isreal that was defeated by the Babylonians and sent on exile, Isreal that was defeated by the Philistines except when under David, Isreal that was defeated by the Romans, burnt their temple and sent on exile. Isreal that was defeated by the British. And some ignorant christian who had never read any other book outside the Bible as interpreted by his pastor is spewing rubish.

Isreal was created by the UN and sustained by the west - US, UK and france. If the US should withdraw its protection and support of Isreal, the Jewish state would be a sitting duck. What do you think is reason Arab country hate the US, is it not because of its support of Israel?

So if Isreal is God's people, what are you? Devil's people?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by freeage7(m): 7:22am On Jul 11, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

Spare me this Persian crap! Were these Persians not whipped by Iraq in the 1980's?

tell them please.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by SalC: 7:22am On Jul 11, 2015
rabbuy:

I don't know if its part of what makes them Israel because they were already Israel before the got nukes smiley

I can relate with the intelligence part, they are really endowed with quantum of it.
And yes true! If we do, we will probably do worse, you see, when people criticise the world powers especially US, I keep wondering if there has been any world power in history that was remotely good, and what is the guarantee that the next world power won't be even more brutal?

All I see are tricky and selfish nations all over, even those claiming to be good and highly religious will go wild off the mark once they take the lead.

1 Like

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Mcbussy(m): 7:23am On Jul 11, 2015
phyllosilicate:

Here you go again, believing another race is more intelligent than you. Another lie told is that the Jews are super intelligence. My question is, what came out of the Jewish civilisation? Was there even one? Intelligent people left marks on the earth, we can see what the Egyptians did, the Chinese did, what did Arabs did, what the Persians did, the land mark of African moors are still in Europe for the world to see. What did the Jews do?

They only fight wars, and they've lost many grin

Free that guy... He lacks the capacity to reason critically.

4 Likes

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by abubaka101: 7:25am On Jul 11, 2015
phyllosilicate:

Here you go again, believing another race is more intelligent than you. Another lie told is that the Jews are super intelligence. My question is, what came out of the Jewish civilisation? Was there even one? Intelligent people left marks on the earth, we can see what the Egyptians did, the Chinese did, what did Arabs did, what the Persians did, the land mark of African moors are still in Europe for the world to see. What did the Jews do?
Albert Einstein was a Jew. the famous and wealthy English banking family Rothschild is Jewish. there are many more.
And when u r speaking of civilzation, don't equate it with structural monuments, because dat is not wat a civilization really implies.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by texazzpete(m): 7:28am On Jul 11, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

Spare me this Persian crap! Were these Persians not whipped by Iraq in the 1980's?

Actually, no. Iran handily wiped the floor with Iraq.

3 Likes

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by fr3do(m): 7:29am On Jul 11, 2015
rabbuy:

In British and American schools, the Igbos score higher than the Jews.

3 Likes

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by HolyHero: 7:29am On Jul 11, 2015
Maple:

No mind them jare...Israel wey no fit beat hezbollah, naim go battle iran?

Israel look strong around its Arab neighbors, beyond that, its a different game entirely. You see, the Persians or Iranians (as they are called today) aint arabs, they walk the talk, if u know what I mean...for far too long now, they've been daring Israel to stop barking and attack them as it has been saying it would for God knows how long now. But nothing has happened, you know why? because Israel dont have the balls to fight a formidable opponent without bigdaddy USA military support. And the support is not forthcoming either, because a war with the Persians is too risky even for the US. US can not sacrifice the lives of its citizens to go die for your "mighty" Israel over Iran. So the US snubbed Israel and chose to dialogue with the Iranians over their Nuclear program.
if you think Israel can't attack Iran without the support of America you are wrong ... if not for America
Israel would have attacked iran and bombed its nuclear installations
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by abubaka101: 7:32am On Jul 11, 2015
kuuljay:
the op is talking about Israel did he mention christian anywhere in his write up? why are you muslims quick to develop high fever over trying to shout Israelis are not Christians, who doesn't know they are majorly Jews na waoo!!!
Like I told someone earlier, am a Christian.
When I spoke about d religious population I did it to counter the myopic posters dat previously filled d first page.
And d truth is any time anybody is discussing these types of issues, u hav to always state the facts!!!
I am not arguing for or against, am just saying it how tins are...
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by mbolajide2010: 7:35am On Jul 11, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

[color=#006600][/color]

Go read your history well bro.

Despite all the supports suddam had with the help of the west and the united states he couldnt defeat Iran. Infact, it was reported that saddam made use of chemical weapon against iran and couldnt still defeat them. Sadam took the advantage of the iranian revolution: during which the country was still undergoing some forms of reformations the armed forces included.

So, imagine if iran was not undergoing all of that. Today, Iran is really helping iraq in terms of terrorism.They are training the Iraqi's armed forces. There is no country that can match Iran in military in the middle east.

Israel is not in their equation.

5 Likes

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by phyllosilicate(m): 7:36am On Jul 11, 2015
abubaka101:

Albert Einstein was a Jew. the famous and wealthy English banking family Rothschild is Jewish. there are many more.
And when u r speaking of civilzation, don't equate it with structural monuments, because dat is not wat a civilization really implies.
Please tell me about the Jewish civilisation, not mentioning two names.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Mcbussy(m): 7:39am On Jul 11, 2015
abubaka101:

Yes, he was jew, but he wasn't of isreali origin. There were many Jews in Germany, France, Austria and some other parts of Europe back then. That doesn't make them affiliated to Isreal, just as Christianity neither makes me Isreali nor Roman.

So Einstein's religion had nothing to do with his intelligence. There are many more great men that are not Jews. Bill Gates ain't Jew, Warren Buffet ain't jew, Carlos Slim Helu ain't Jew. Isaac Newton wasn't jew, I dunno about Charles Darwin. Intelligence is a random thing, and it takes dedication and hard work for intelligent pple to leave a mark in the world. Some people are intelligent but lack the perseverance, energy or vision to do great things.

8 Likes

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Goldmaxx(f): 7:47am On Jul 11, 2015
abubaka101:

Like I told someone earlier, am a Christian.
When I spoke about d religious population I did it to counter the myopic posters dat previously filled d first page.
And d truth is any time anybody is discussing these types of issues, u hav to always state the facts!!!
I am not arguing for or against, am just saying it how tins are...
this boy u can lie eh,wen did abubaka become a christian name.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2015
omololu2020:
if russia,usa,england,china or india handle dis ur isreal eh,isreal wey no fit battle iran mtchewww
U are not of this world. Pls where cometh thou from? The Arab Nation trembles before Isreal. Go and read the 6 days war and research on the IRON DOME. If u have time to spare, check OPERATION WRATH OF GOD and also Mossad secret mission in Uganda. #Peace
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by abubaka101: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2015
virus04:

muslim alert:.......

Please stop talking rubbish.. Israel cant beat iran?? grin.. This guy don take alomo?...mehn this tin wey u just talk dey make me vex...dont u do research?? Abi you just come here and talk nonsense
I seriously wonder what part of d world u guys are springing out from (ok, I knw where, I just don't knw why u feel d need to post sumtin).
Research can't tell u if one nation will beat anoda, except if it's sumtin as obvious as Nigeria vs Somalia or USA vs Yemen.For instance, any research dat had said in the 1950s dat US invasion of Vietnam would be costly, futile and long, would hav been seen as silly. But dat was how it turned out: costly, futile and long.
Again, I want to ask u, wat do u knw about d Arab-Israeli conflict? Since Iran is not Arab, wat's its own business? Why does Israel classify Iran as a threat and does not threat Saudi Arabia as such, even though both are Islamic nations? Why?
These are the issues involved!
We're not discussing football here, even footballing analysis is becoming as critical as this these days. So if u don't follow or do not understand d discussion proper, don't feel d need to comment or stereotype sumone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by mbolajide2010: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2015
HolyHero:

if you think Israel can't attack Iran without the support of America you are wrong ... if not for America
Israel would have attacked iran and bombed its nuclear installations

You are totally wrong.

Infact Israel is pushing the United States to attack Iran. The United States does not care about the Iranian nuclear program at first, it was Israel who feel threaten by it and raised the issue and they have been pushing the States to attack them since they can't do it themselves.

Do you know how many Iranian nuclear scientists have been killed by Israel? The United States seems to be the only country that can dismantle their nuclear program because of how it was built. Infact, Israel would have attacked them if they can the same way they dismantled the nuclear program of Iraq. Look i respect Israel for one thing and is bravery: Israel will attack you if you pose threat to it, but in the case of iran it is suicide for them and they know it.

6 Likes

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by abubaka101: 7:55am On Jul 11, 2015
Goldmaxx:
this boy u can lie eh,wen did abubaka become a christian name.
I did not change my name. And I don't feel a need to.
It cracks me up when I hear people say these tins.
Arabic is a the language of a culture not a religion on its own. though a religion may have used it to write its sacred book, it does not mean it belongs exclusively to it.
I u like argue am, OYO is ur case.

2 Likes

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by charlos14: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2015
hotyink:
Hmmm!! Isreal!!! The Jewish people and the Land of Israel have a Secret Weapon that no one else can beat- it’s the Hand Of God!! Can you beat that!!

http://www.toridey.com/photo-see-why-no-one-can-beat-isreal/
I agree 100%, Obama nd the US has always supported Israel and he should be on the Israeli side of the Cartoon. Please make this change!
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Rotimi47: 7:58am On Jul 11, 2015
Only 2 countries can conveniently defeat Israel in a war and they are United States of America and Russia which Israel herself know, but it must be a just war. Russia is a Christian country same as America but the difference is that Russians are now deeper into Christianity than the Americans. Israel soldiers and their enemies have seen strange things favoring the Israelis in direct confrontations and this always appears when they have Israeli soldiers surrounded, this have always made the Israelis open their mouth wide while their enemies abandon their weapons and flee in all directions on foot. Not to forget, some people mentioned Iran, Israel is more powerful than Iran and Iran clearly knows this, if the sanctions have been removed, Russia would have helped Iran turn it military into a military that is the second most powerful in that region after Israel, Iran military will be more powerful than that if turkey.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by ResourceMan(m): 8:01am On Jul 11, 2015

2 Likes

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Mightymanna(m): 8:03am On Jul 11, 2015
hahahahaha by fire by force marriage between African Christians and Jews.many African have no idea about the present Jewish nation they remain in their delusion that the present day isreal is the same with one in the old testament they called it 'our land"holy land and whatever while the Jews keep mocking Christianity and Christians to the extend of calling Jesus bad names.nevertheless isreal is more like a Jewish and Muslims country.

back to the topic:isreal is not invincible even during the ancient time when Judaism is the true religion.massacred by the romans,conquered by ottoman emphire and even the holocoust.indeed they have good military intelligence and sophisticated military hardwares but take or leave it they depend heavily on US because fighting isreal is directly fighting the US.the US have heavily fortified isreal.mainly because of Russia in case of any military confrontation between US and Russia not for any religious reason.take note don't allowed your hate for Islam have infact on your sense of reasoning.Jews has nothing do with you guys I observed some of you even insult Abraham's first born(Ismail)and his mother hajar all because of your hate for Islam. are you guys from Isaac or..what?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by ResourceMan(m): 8:06am On Jul 11, 2015
USA can not defeat Iran conveniently, it is going to be a Pyrrhic victory, a war they cannot dare. For Israel, Iran will beat them black and blue and without the support of Usa, Israel will only rant because they dare not attack Iran

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pray For Buhari, Nigeria Will Be Great - Fayose / Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu / Jonathan Okays Sanusi As Supreme Court Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.