Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! (28325 Views)

Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! / Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) / PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Demmzy15(m): 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

We re sons and daughters od ZION, and no persian cum islamic state can do us anytin.
#shalom cum salaam!
Camel piss! grin
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by omololu2020(m): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
unanonso:

Pls, take up the Bible.
mtchewww
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
Demmzy15:
Camel piss! grin
As prescribed by who?
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Demmzy15(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

As prescribed by who?
You na, thick 'ogi'. grin
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by forgiveness: 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
God wanted to show is love and faithfulness towards mankind through is grace and promises hence he choose Isreal, in order for man to have faith and believe in the only one true God.

And He has demostrated that through numerous promises he had fullfiled in Isreal which promises is still in continuance until the coming of our Lord Jesus.

Whenever, we see each words in the bible being fullfilled great Joy and faith arises in our heart. Knowing that God promises towards mankind are truthfull and faithfull.

Corncerning Isreal's strenght after the rebirth or regroup, there are no doupts that isreal can never be defeated until the coming of Jesus.

The reason is that the desolation pf Isreal and the rebirth/regroup of Isreal was long writing/prophesied in the Holy Bible before ever the event took place.

Desolation; Michah 3:12 .....Jerusalem shall become heap.....

Rebirth/Restoration; Zechariah 10: 6,8 .......i will bring them again to place them..... isaiah11: 11-12 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people which is left from........and shall assemble the outcasts of Isreal.......from the four corners of the earth. .......Isaiah 66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seem such things? shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once.....22 for as the new earth and the new heavean so shall your name remain.

All these were said before the desolation of Isreal and none of these words fell to the ground without being fullfilled.

We all know that isreal was destroyed and desolate for many years before 1948. Eventhough, many bible scholars never believed that Isreal will everly regroup or reborn again, but it came to pass. After which the bible said they shall be stronger than the lost glory days of Isreal until the messiah comes.

If you're able to believes it then you believe in thw coming of Christ.

Then the next question is, are you ready? and who is he coming for? the sinner or righteous?
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by fineguy11(m): 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
GOD's isreal died long time ago,,the isreal of today is man made''fictitious isreal''who doesnt believe in jesus...some ignorant christains are confusing judaism for christainity....for those claiming nobody can defeat the isrealis,,,LOL.............isreal antidote is IRAN(PERSIA)...i doubt isreal can even defeat nasral allah's HEZBOLLA army in lebanon...
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by oloyede252(m): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
Noneroone:

ever wondered why the US is 'afraid' of North korea?
Why is Nigeria 'afraid' of boko haram to the extent of seeking regional corperation? Does it mean the later is more powerful than the former? The answer is no! Israel is not afraid of iran. When a nation no matter how powerful she is has an arch enemy, the nation uses every diplomatic mean to check the enemy's military strength. That is why US as powerful as they are, feel agitated by North korea's nuclear programe. Likewise Iran's nuclear programe poses a threat to Israel's security interests.

you missed again, the international system as presently constituted makes it imperative that nations must have one of the 'big five' as ally in other to get UN resolutions to favor them. Only the resolution of the security council can authorize a military action against another country. Anything short of that is viewed as an act of agression. This is why US cant attack north korea or iran 'cos they always get Russia or China veto security council resolutions. The best US can do is to impose sanctions. This is also why israel cant attack iran despite threat from Netanyahu. Not that iran is powerful.
you last statement is just as unnecessary as you claim mine is.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by oloyede252(m): 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
Noneroone:

ever wondered why the US is 'afraid' of North korea?
Why is Nigeria 'afraid' of boko haram to the extent of seeking regional corperation? Does it mean the later is more powerful than the former? The answer is no! Israel is not afraid of iran. When a nation no matter how powerful she is has an arch enemy, the nation uses every diplomatic mean to check the enemy's military strength. That is why US as powerful as they are, feel agitated by North korea's nuclear programe. Likewise Iran's nuclear programe poses a threat to Israel's security interests.

according to you USA is afraid of north Korea yet she doesn't go about countries begging them to sanction them.also Nigeria is afraid of book haram bcourse they are killing innocent citizen and a threat to national security,and Nigeria seeking regional cooperation is from the fact that its not only affecting our country.if is real feels agitated by Iran's nuclear program then as a regional power the only thing for them to do is to beg USA it simply means that they are afraid of iran.thanks for your last sentence its exactly my view.

Noneroone:
you missed again, the international system as presently constituted makes it imperative that nations must have one of the 'big five' as ally in other to get UN resolutions to favor them. Only the resolution of the security council can authorize a military action against another country. Anything short of that is viewed as an act of agression. This is why US cant attack north korea or iran 'cos they always get Russia or China veto security council resolutions. The best US can do is to impose sanctions. This is also why israel cant attack iran despite threat from Netanyahu. Not that iran is powerful.
as we all know the big five of un security council is divided into two groups, 3 NATO states and two from the near east.yes only a UN security council resolution can authorize a military action against another country.and why will USA attack Korea or iran? okay Iran is not powerful yet isreal can't subdue their influence.

Noneroone:

you last statement is just as unnecessary as you claim mine is.
thank God you agree.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by oloyede252(m): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
unanonso:

Try reading the Bible.
I'm not a christian,so will you please tell me
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Noneroone(m): 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
oloyede252:

according to you USA is afraid of north Korea yet she doesn't go about countries begging them to sanction them.also Nigeria is afraid of book haram bcourse they are killing innocent citizen and a threat to national security,and Nigeria seeking regional cooperation is from the fact that its not only affecting our country.if is real feels agitated by Iran's nuclear program then as a regional power the only thing for them to do is to beg USA it simply means that they are afraid of iran.thanks for your last sentence its exactly my view.

as we all know the big five of un security council is divided into two groups, 3 NATO states and two from the near east.yes only a UN security council resolution can authorize a military action against another country.and why will USA attack Korea or iran? okay Iran is not powerful yet isreal can't subdue their influence.

thank God you agree.
i believe there is no need repeating myself.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by oloyede252(m): 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
seagulsntrawler:
It partly has to do with that and d fact that Iran's influence in d ME keeps getting stronger. Pointer to that is d support for houthi rebel group a shia millitia that's about taking d whole of Yemen to d chagrin of S. Arabia. Assad,hezbollah, the iraq govt and a great faction of d talibans get inspiration and support from Iran. It has an appealing soft power that makes d zionist and their minions very envios.

in as much as I don't believe In your post I will agree with you that it has to do with the fact that Iran's influence in the ME keeps getting stronger.

also your post makes it seem as if Iran support terrorism which is Avery wrong assertion with all the support Iran as being giving other ME countries in the fight against terrorism.please modify

1 Like

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by oloyede252(m): 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
Noneroone:
i believe there is no need repeating myself.

me too.thanks for your time
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by tuk2ato(m): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
I haven't, you can tell me.
Demmzy15:

Bro have you seen what's written on a Pakistani passport? grin
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by mbolajide2010: 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Sovereign state ko, Sovereign state ni, Cuba, Lybia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam and all other state America bomb at will are not Sovereign state shabi?

You are a well informed citizen of the world.

Please ignore the comments of most people here as they are just commenting based on sentiments.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Demmzy15(m): 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
tuk2ato:
I haven't, you can tell me.
Lmaooooo! grin

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by tuk2ato(m): 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Haha! Na so dem hate Israel reach undecided.
Demmzy15:
Lmaooooo! grin
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by mbolajide2010: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
dayo23:
okay! How about Iran attacking isreal? If them born them well. Afterall iran Prime minister Ahmedinajd once said he will wipe Isreal out of the surface of the earth, up till date they can't do it. You think it easy been a king in the middle of your enemy?

Be sure of anything you want to say here bro. Ahmadinejad was once their president and not prime minister as you claimed. He was misquoted with that statement, and Israel took it up just to back their false allegation of iran producing nuclear bomb.

That man was the boldest president i have ever seen in my whole life.Go and read his last UN speech he gave before he left office.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Demmzy15(m): 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
tuk2ato:
Haha! Na so dem hate Israel reach undecided.
They don't recognize Israel, what is amazing is that Pakistan still has good relation with US.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by tuk2ato(m): 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
That's crazy mehn! I don't blame some Arab nations, the way Israel behave at times is crazy.
Demmzy15:

They don't recognize Israel, what is amazing is that Pakistan still has good relation with US.

1 Like

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by mbolajide2010: 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
abubaka101:

Of all places, guy na Wikipedia u see read!? Dat's poor ooo...
Moving on, "All Arab countries" didn't fight Israel!
To begin with, Iran was not initially even an enemy of Israel. But have u bothered to ask why they initially weren't enemies? or why dey became enemies?
I'll answer d former as ur classwork, and d latter will be ur homework, if u like...
Iran prior to d 1979 Revolution was ruled by a monarch who was an American stooge. This is d answer to dat simple question.
And when d Revolution occurred in 1979, this monarch (The Shah), was chased, and Islamic radicalism and Fundamentalism was given birth to.
It's from dis period dat Iran became an enemy of Israel.
With this u should knw why Iran is feared.
Am sure ur "research" neva reach dis level.
Young man, try to understand and conceptualize d crisis, conflict & dynamics of d Middle East, wit[color=#006600][/color]hout being biased or parochial.

Please lecture him well bro he is not informed at all. This is what happens when you spend all your time watching movies instead of allocating part of it for news.

You are a well informed guy. Keep it up.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by seagulsntrawler: 12:32am On Jul 12, 2015
oloyede252:

in as much as I don't believe In your post I will agree with you that it has to do with the fact that Iran's influence in the ME keeps getting stronger.

also your post makes it seem as if Iran support terrorism which is Avery wrong assertion with all the support Iran as being giving other ME countries in the fight against terrorism.please modify

Lol. Calling someone a terrorist is subjective and I do not see the groups I mentioned as one. Assad and the Iraqi regimes are legitimate, while hezzbollah, houthis and d talibans have genuine greviances to fight for. That's my honest opinion about them. Although, there are underlying issues I wouldn't want to delve into for now. So let's keep it simple.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by seagulsntrawler: 1:08am On Jul 12, 2015
Demmzy15:
Lmaooooo! grin
O boy! Those Pakistanis dey vex well well oo.
gringringrin
Have you noticed how US,Jordan,Turkey, Israel, KSA and the gulf countries have been supporting and funding ISIS so as to topple Assad and split Iraq with the overall goal of weakening Iran's influence in the ME. What is at play is US imperialism at its best and to create a Unipolar world where it (sorry Israel) is the dominant power.
The US is experiencing a steep decline in influence and power as a world leader. So it need some major wars to keep the millitary industrial complex(MIC) moving to the detriment of the slumbering american people. All the stable countries it attacked in the past are today a complete mess. Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Somalia and Yemen. Killing millions of innocent people and displacing some millions more in her cravings for war and blood. Guess who has over hundred military bases all over the world? Guess who has encircled all its rivals with same military bases? And most bigoted Christians think Israel and the US are of God and that the Israel-Palestine saga is a continuation of the philistine/israel narrative in the bible. Christians really need to wake up.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by seagulsntrawler: 1:18am On Jul 12, 2015
For more information about Iran and KSA`s proxy wars in the middle east please read the article below.
www.informationclearinghouse.info/article42101.htm
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Demmzy15(m): 1:29am On Jul 12, 2015
seagulsntrawler:

O boy! Those Pakistanis dey vex well well oo.
gringringrin
Wallahi them dey vex gan ni o! grin grin

Have you noticed how US,Jordan,Turkey, Israel, KSA and the gulf countries have been supporting and funding ISIS
None of the countries(I dunno of Israel sha) you mentioned up there are supporting ISIS. In fact these countries have created a collation to combat ISIS and train moderate Syrian rebels to tackle Assad and ISIS. If you can remember not long ago, ISIS burnt(executed) a Jordanian pilot who was a Muslim because he was bombing them. The King of Jordan suit up and entered his F-22 and carried out airstrikes against ISIS himself.
so as to topple Assad and split Iraq with the overall goal of weakening Iran's influence in the ME.
Reducing Iran's influence is necessary due to their religious affiliation. If you're a Muslim you'll understand better!

What is at play is US imperialism at its best and to create a Unipolar world where it (sorry Israel) is the dominant power.
The way Israel shows its desperation, no doubt US might abandon them someday!

The US is experiencing a steep decline in influence and power as a world leader. So it need some major wars to keep the millitary industrial complex(MIC) moving to the detriment of the slumbering american people.
Yh

All the stable countries it attacked in the past are today a complete mess. Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Somalia and Yemen. Killing millions of innocent people and displacing some millions more in her cravings for war and blood.
I totally agree with you on this, as a Muslim I wouldn't blame America alone for all the deaths but also Muslim extremists and terrorists. These dudes have given the US an excuse to invade their countries. Iraaq for example, Al Qaeda caused American troops to kill many innocent people. America was only able to curb Al Qaeda when Sunni tribesmen organized and joined them. Now assuming Saddam(also an oppressor) was toppled and then no Al Qaeda, American would have left. Iraaq wouldn't be in a mess by now!

Syria is another complicated issue on its own!

Guess who has over hundred military bases all over the world? Guess who has encircled all its rivals with same military bases? And most bigoted Christians think Israel and the US are of God and that the Israel-Palestine saga is a continuation of the philistine/israel narrative in the bible. Christians really need to wake up.
It really annoys when Nigerian Christians say all this bigoted sh't. Ever since I was a child, I've been hearing a rumor that Israel is God's chosen land and no Country or Nation can defeat. They would have been defeated if their daddy didn't intervene, I was shocked when they were defeated in 2006 by Hezbollah(a Shia militia) not even a country. Their infatuation with Iran would ultimately lead to their downfall!
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by seagulsntrawler: 2:18am On Jul 12, 2015
Demmzy15:

Wallahi them dey vex gan ni o! grin grin

None of the countries(I dunno of Israel sha) you mentioned up there are supporting ISIS. In fact these countries have created a collation to combat ISIS and train moderate Syrian rebels to tackle Assad and ISIS. If you can remember not long ago, ISIS burnt(executed) a Jordanian pilot who was a Muslim because he was bombing them. The King of Jordan suit up and entered his F-22 and carried out airstrikes against ISIS himself.

Reducing Iran's influence is necessary due to their religious affiliation. If you're a Muslim you'll understand better!

The way Israel shows its desperation, no doubt US might abandon them someday!

Yh

I totally agree with you on this, as a Muslim I wouldn't blame America alone for all the deaths but also Muslim extremists and terrorists. These dudes have given the US an excuse to invade their countries. Iraaq for example, Al Qaeda caused American troops to kill many innocent people. America was only able to curb Al Qaeda when Sunni tribesmen organized and joined them. Now assuming Saddam(also an oppressor) was toppled and then no Al Qaeda, American would have left. Iraaq wouldn't be in a mess by now!

Syria is another complicated issue on its own!

It really annoys when Nigerian Christians say all this bigoted sh't. Ever since I was a child, I've been hearing a rumor that Israel is God's chosen land and no Country or Nation can defeat. They would have been defeated if their daddy didn't intervene, I was shocked when they were defeated in 2006 by Hezbollah(a Shia militia) not even a country. Their infatuation with Iran would ultimately lead to their downfall!

You may find it hard to believe those countries do support and finance ISIS but all the facts on ground points to that.
The US trains and arms d so-called moderate like FSA and al nusrah front whose weapons and men often find their way to the arm of ISIS. Israel`s role for now is to provide medical aid to wounded ISIS members. Syrian christian Druze attacked an ambulance conveying ISIS members to Israel for treatment. www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/23/wounded-syrian-dies-as-israeli-druze-attack-military-ambulance-say-police
Most main stream media will never tell you they were ISIS fighters.
And this:
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=112447
I think the Jordanian thing was a one off incidence and we heard nothing after the king led his jets to bomb them.
The US has made thousands of flight mission in the name of bombing them and yet they keep growing in strength. Please go through this: www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/american-aircraft-airdropped-weapons-to-isis-says-mp/
An israeli general was killed along the border between Syria and Jordan last week:
www.veteranstoday.com/2015/07/01/exclusive-israeli-general-chechnyans-killed-in-syrian-air-strike/

Lastly, if the US had not invaded Iraq which had the semblance of a stable govt in place, cos of some phantom WMD, Iraq won't be where it is today and millions of lives won't have been lost. US interference in all those countries was to stop them from being independent.
KSA has failed to provide good leadership to Sunni moslems all around the world by engaging in an endless romance with wahabist/salafist doctrines which Iran is countering and may likely overpower some day. The US/western world is capitalising on these flaws in Islam to simulate terror attacks at home and then blame fundamentalist Islam so as to invade innocent countries like libya,syria and iraq who know nothing about the crimes.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by architez: 2:27am On Jul 12, 2015
ALISMILE:
If thatbig hand there implies the support of USA then I ll agree! Outside dat its all a farce! Maybe d demonic, God for saken homosexual country called USE is now ur christian God!

Please there is this raging thread where they r saying that the Prophet (PBUH) slept with a six year old. Please help me tell them it is not true:

https://www.nairaland.com/2439827/age-consent-sex-what-want
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 12, 2015
dayo23:

Bros,go to Google and type isreal 6 days War , you will know iran is no match to isreal when it comes to Military warfare! Infact all the Arab Nations are scared of isreal
you shoud just STFU!! US and UK WERE THE COUNTRIES THAT REALLY FOUGHT THE WAR NOT ISRAEL.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by seagulsntrawler: 3:00am On Jul 12, 2015
The point is that KSA is not doing enough for the arab/moslem cause e.g Palestine. There is a speculation that the royal family are donmey jews hence the reason why they were not toppled during the American inspired spring revolution that swept away regimes in the arab world:
www.shoah.org.uk/2012/08/20/jewish-control-of-saudi-arabia/
And this documents their romance with fundamentalist and the balance of power:
www.vox.com/2015/5/14/8606079/saudi-execution
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by sunshine1974(m): 4:44am On Jul 12, 2015
Don't mind him. Israel single handedly defeated the whole of Arab world within 6 days they surrendered despite having more soldiers and fire power. Its just God at work jare
dayo23:

Bros,go to Google and type isreal 6 days War , you will know iran is no match to isreal when it comes to Military warfare! Infact all the Arab Nations are scared of isreal
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by ALISMILE(m): 5:16am On Jul 12, 2015
architez:

Please there is this raging thread where they r saying that the Prophet (PBUH) slept with a six year old. Please help me tell them it is not true:

https://www.nairaland.com/2439827/age-consent-sex-what-want
don't let dat bother u too much! D most important is wat do u believe! U ve to understnd dat Allah has not seen fit to make evry man perceive d trut jus. Like u! So no mata wat u say dey will criticise! Dey will continue to demonize Allah and d Prophet (SAW)! Their criticism not withstandin, it will never remove d shining effect of Islam in d eye of guided one! Pple will continue to love and accept Islam! Tnx
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by unanonso(m): 8:15am On Jul 12, 2015
oloyede252:

I'm not a christian,so will you please tell me

Edom, Moab, the Philistines, Assyrians, Babylon, Og, Bashan, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the jebusites, etc.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by moufan: 8:31am On Jul 12, 2015
mbolajide2010:

Be sure of anything you want to say here bro. Ahmadinejad was once their president and not prime minister as you claimed. He was misquoted with that statement, and Israel took it up just to back their false allegation of iran producing nuclear bomb.

That man was the boldest president i have ever seen in my whole life.Go and read his last UN speech he gave before he left office.
former president ahmadinejad is the most boldest president in modern history,he basically challenged israel to attack its nuclear facility and see how israel would be wiped out.another president who's also fearless is turkish president recep teyyib erdogan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University / Peter Obi Recognized At The Unusual Praise 2022 In Lagos (Video, Pics) / Common Bride Price For All Imo Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.