Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! (28326 Views)

Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! / Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) / PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by abubaka101: 8:08am On Jul 11, 2015
Mcbussy:

Yes, he was jew, but he wasn't of isreali origin. There were many Jews in Germany, France, Austria and some other parts of Europe back then. That doesn't make them affiliated to Isreal, just as Christianity neither makes me Isreali nor Roman.

So Einstein's religion had nothing to do with his intelligence. There are many more great men that are not Jews. Bill Gates ain't Jew, Warren Buffet ain't jew, Carlos Slim Helu ain't Jew. Isaac Newton wasn't jew, I dunno about Charles Darwin. Intelligence is a random thing, and it takes dedication and hard work for intelligent pple to leave a mark in the world. Some people are intelligent but lack the perseverance, energy or vision to do great things.
Bros get it right, so u won't confuse urself.
There is d Jewish culture for the Jews, just like there's the Youruba culture for d Yoruba; and then there's Judiasm as a religion not exclusively to the Jews but practiced majorly by them, just like there's the vague ATR among some but not all Yorubas.
The above is complex/confusing, but dat's d best way to put it. Or more simply, Judiasm is a religion practised by mostly, but not all or only, Jews. And the term "Jewish" is d name of d culture of d Jews, from dis culture is where they draw there history and there names.

Also bros note CAREFULLY, dat when Albert Eistein was born or lived there was no such thing as d "Jewish State of Israel", because it came into existence in 1948. So I beg u to use it now more appropriately now.

And lastly, I do not believe any race or ethnic group is endowed with automatic intelligence. I do not believe my God in heaven would allow such.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by phyllosilicate(m): 8:15am On Jul 11, 2015
mbolajide2010:

You are totally wrong.

Infact Israel is pushing the United States to attack Iran. The United States does not care about the Iranian nuclear program at first, it was Israel who feel threaten by it and raised the issue and they have been pushing the States to attack them since they can't do it themselves.

Do you know how many Iranian nuclear scientists have been killed by Israel? The United States seems to be the only country that can dismantle their nuclear program because of how it was built. Infact, Israel would have attacked them if they can the same way they dismantled the nuclear program of Iraq. Look i respect Israel for one thing and is bravery: Israel will attack you if you pose threat to it, but in the case of iran it is suicide for them and they know it.
Some people just come here to talk because they have read some religious bulletins. They no nothing of what is going on. The reason why Israel is strong is because of America period. America has been pursing a policy of Israel military dominance in the middle east. America give their latest military hardwares to Israel free of charge and ensure its neighbours always get substandard weapons. Even the time Israel bomb Iraq, at that time Sadam was weak because of the military embargo america impose on him. Sadam fought two bloody wars first with Iran and secondly with America during the first gulf war. His military was very weak and he couldn't buy replacement. Both about iran, they producing their own weapons themselves. The day I respected them was when they brought down America most advance stealth drone down without firing a shot. Even Americans are afraid to fight Iran. The reasons America hasn't bomb Iran nuclear facility is because they told America point blank: if you try it, we would destroy all your bases in middle east and rain shahab 3 missiles in Televiv. Even war hungry George Bush didn't dare them.

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:21am On Jul 11, 2015
mbolajide2010:
[color=#006600][/color]

Go read your history well bro.

Despite all the supports suddam had with the help of the west and the united states he couldnt defeat Iran. Infact, it was reported that saddam made use of chemical weapon against iran and couldnt still defeat them. Sadam took the advantage of the iranian revolution: during which the country was still undergoing some forms of reformations the armed forces included.

So, imagine if iran was not undergoing all of that. Today, Iran is really helping iraq in terms of terrorism.They are training the Iraqi's armed forces. There is no country that can match Iran in military in the middle east.

Israel is not in their equation.

Whether Iraq was helped or used chemical weapons is beside the point. What is empirical is that Ayatollah Khomeini gave up on a war that went on for almost a decade!
You can verify that in your history books if you haven't read that part. So stop giving excuses that Saddam took advantage of Iran's Revolution.

Saddam held sway in the Muslim world before his demise. But now that Saddam is gone, Iran is now pretending to be what it's not!

And please get this, Israel would whip Iran anytime, again and again. Go figure.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Mcbussy(m): 8:21am On Jul 11, 2015
abubaka101:

Bros get it right, so u won't confuse urself.
There is d Jewish culture for the Jews, just like there's the Youruba culture for d Yoruba; and then there's Judiasm as a religion not exclusively to the Jews but practiced majorly by them, just like there's the vague ATR among some but not all Yorubas.
The above is complex/confusing, but dat's d best way to put it. Or more simply, Judiasm is a religion practised by mostly, but not all or only, Jews. And the term "Jewish" is d name of d culture of d Jews, from dis culture is where they draw there history and there names.

Also bros note CAREFULLY, dat when Albert Eistein was born or lived there was no such thing as d "Jewish State of Israel", because it came into existence in 1948. So I beg u to use it now more appropriately now.

And lastly, I do not believe any race or ethnic group is endowed with automatic intelligence. I do not believe my God in heaven would allow such.

K, I think I get ur point, being jew is more of culture and not religion, but the point is still that it's not d "culture" that makes a person intelligent.

Thanx for ur observation.

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by abubaka101: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2015
Mcbussy:

K, I think I get ur point, being jew is more of culture and not religion, but the point is still that it's not d "culture" that makes a person intelligent.

Thanx for ur observation.
U r welcome sir...
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Doshmynthrill(m): 8:45am On Jul 11, 2015
hahahaha you jews always use fantasy ans fiction as your weapon. Have your read the bible . The christian god is more evil then the devil. It also says in the bible that (beware of the false jews for they are from the synagoge of satan). Now i dont belive any religious bullshit and this picture pisses my intullect of !! The jews have real concentration camps for black people. They send black people to Sweden (where i live) and pay the Swedish government to accept them. They see all humans as cattle (goys) (just read their talmud) And they Especially look down on and kill and rape and torture black people. They made a video sent on national talavivzion joking about the haiti tsunami just days after it happend. So why dont you black people stop worshipping a false white god and fake white jews and an arab prophet and an arab religion and shut the Bleep up ! Im so fucking sick of you uncle toms who speak of the greatness of other races and their religions. You dissgrace yourselfs. To all people who are half black half white Join me and get away from this fucking sickness !

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by dayo23(f): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2015
phyllosilicate:

Some people just come here to talk because they have read some religious bulletins. They no nothing of what is going on. The reason why Israel is strong is because of America period. America has been pursing a policy of Israel military dominance in the middle east. America give their latest military hardwares to Israel free of charge and ensure its neighbours always get substandard weapons. Even the time Israel bomb Iraq, at that time Sadam was weak because of the military embargo america impose on him. Sadam fought two bloody wars first with Iran and secondly with America during the first gulf war. His military was very weak and he couldn't buy replacement. Both about iran, they producing their own weapons themselves. The day I respected them was when they brought down America most advance stealth drone down without firing a shot. Even Americans are afraid to fight Iran. The reasons America hasn't bomb Iran nuclear facility is because they told America point blank: if you try it, we would destroy all your bases in middle east and rain shahab 3 missiles in Televiv. Even war hungry George Bush didn't dare them.
The only reason why U.S hasn't attack Iran is because Iran is a sovereign state, and they still have no sufficient proof that Iran is doin nuclear enrichment. What happen with Iraq was an eye opener to the world and they wouldn't want to repeat such.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by babyfaceafrica: 9:07am On Jul 11, 2015
Rotimi47:
Only 2 countries can conveniently defeat Israel in a war and they are United States of America and Russia which Israel herself know, but it must be a just war. Russia is a Christian country same as America but the difference is that Russians are now deeper into Christianity than the Americans. Israel soldiers and their enemies have seen strange things favoring the Israelis in direct confrontations and this always appears when they have Israeli soldiers surrounded, this have always made the Israelis open their mouth wide while their enemies abandon their weapons and flee in all directions on foot. Not to forget, some people mentioned Iran, Israel is more powerful than Iran and Iran clearly knows this, if the sanctions have been removed, Russia would have helped Iran turn it military into a military that is the second most powerful in that region after Israel, Iran military will be more powerful than that if turkey.
add china to that and I will agree..just because they don't make noise like others does nt limit their millitary strenght..the chinks are ingenious!!!!
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by phyllosilicate(m): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2015
dayo23:
The only reason why U.S hasn't attack Iran is because Iran is a sovereign state, and they still have no sufficient proof that Iran is doin nuclear enrichment. What happen with Iraq was an eye opener to the world and they wouldn't want to repeat such.
Sovereign state ko, Sovereign state ni, Cuba, Lybia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam and all other state America bomb at will are not Sovereign state shabi?

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by phyllosilicate(m): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2015
dayo23:
Sovereign state ko, Sovereign state ni, Cuba, Lybia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam and all other state America bomb at will were not Sovereign state shabi?

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by hardbody: 9:12am On Jul 11, 2015
lordimmaogidi:
He Has de final Say,HE is My shield

Go and read Isaiah 31 verse 31...

This Israel is not the Israel of God....
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2015
Reminds me of the movie Strike back season 4, when rebecca the mossad agent was about to die, she recited this "Hear o Israel, the Lord is our God, the Lord alone"
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by 1after: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2015
They are not even Christians. A country of 70 or 75% Judaism. Smh at dumb black people.

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:27am On Jul 11, 2015
rabbuy:

Do u think so... My guy if the world like let continents battle isreal una no go win
Ask u.s why dem dey famz isreal like mumu
kid. I wonder the type of history books you read, US that gives more then three billion military aids to Israel annually. Israel is strong but they know their mates

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by anpaf: 9:54am On Jul 11, 2015
And where was this god during the Holocaust? Maybe taking some nap I guess

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Goldmaxx(f): 10:01am On Jul 11, 2015
abubaka101:

I did not change my name. And I don't feel a need to.
It cracks me up when I hear people say these tins.
Arabic is a the language of a culture not a religion on its own. though a religion may have used it to write its sacred book, it does not mean it belongs exclusively to it.
I u like argue am, OYO is ur case.
ok suite yourself:
http://listabuzz.com/most-powerful-militaries-in-the-middle-east/8/

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Goldmaxx(f): 10:02am On Jul 11, 2015
abubaka101:

I did not change my name. And I don't feel a need to.
It cracks me up when I hear people say these tins.
Arabic is a the language of a culture not a religion on its own. though a religion may have used it to write its sacred book, it does not mean it belongs exclusively to it.
I u like argue am, OYO is ur case.
ok suite yourself:
www.listabuzz.com/most-powerful-militaries-in-the-middle-east/8/

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by rabbuy(m): 10:03am On Jul 11, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
kid. I wonder the type of history books you read, US that gives more then three billion military aids to Israel annually. Israel is strong but they know their mates
Son before you open your mouth ask around
Do you know what isreal is doing for us
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2015
rabbuy:

Son before you open your mouth ask around
Do you know what isreal is doing for us
Educate me I don't know but I know what US is doing for Israel

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by rabbuy(m): 10:07am On Jul 11, 2015
fr3do:

In British and American schools, the Igbos score higher than the Jews.
You got it right man.. That's common knowledge but When it comes to utilizng the things we've got we can't.. All thanks to our country
And mind you education is more than school buildings and test result..
Bagging a first class doesn't matter its how best you can utilize and bring to life the ideas uve garner
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by rabbuy(m): 10:10am On Jul 11, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Son there is a cyber space technology called the internet..which you're well connected to..
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by rabbuy(m): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Son there is a cyber space technology called the internet..which you're well connected to..
Don't lay it to waste
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by waldigit: 10:11am On Jul 11, 2015
ALISMILE:
Nija christians ve been myopic since 00000, thinkin Isreal or d jewish nation is anytin close to Christianity!
'ko le ye e' flesh and blood cannot understand the mystery
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 11, 2015
omololu2020:
if russia,usa,england,china or india handle dis ur isreal eh,isreal wey no fit battle iran mtchewww
all of them put together, they can't Handle Isreal, or you think the Convenant that God made with them has Elapsed? My dear it still stands o. God is with ISREAL till the End of the World ask America and Russia and they would tell u
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by rabbuy(m): 10:14am On Jul 11, 2015
SalC:
I don't know if its part of what makes them Israel because they were already Israel before the got nukes smiley

I can relate with the intelligence part, they are really endowed with quantum of it.
And yes true! If we do, we will probably do worse, you see, when people criticise the world powers especially US, I keep wondering if there has been any world power in history that was remotely good, and what is the guarantee that the next world power won't be even more brutal?

All I see are tricky and selfish nations all over, even those claiming to be good and highly religious will go wild off the mark once they take the lead.

Bro I believe if there was no law there will be no sin
Everyone is protecting their own interest bro no love lost
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2015
rabbuy:

Don't lay it to waste
As usual no proof to back up your claims and you are here looking for argument I thought anybody who makes a point always have proof to back it up but in your case you relay in fallacious theory

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by rabbuy(m): 10:21am On Jul 11, 2015
Mcbussy:

The dimwit has taken it personal.... Google is most essential for numskulls like u. Search to see how many times Benjamin Netanyahu has been to US this year alone. Then u'll know who's famzing who.

Get some knowledge into ur thick skull wink

So embarrassed I stooped so low to that extent...
Anywayz shit happens my reply was meant to be
Whatever
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by businessMODE(m): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2015
lol...when others are busy pulling, he is busy thrusting from behind
Starships4u:
Yea!! And yes I saw our GAY OBAMA there...
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by rabbuy(m): 10:24am On Jul 11, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
As usual no proof to back up your claims and you are here looking for argument I thought anybody who makes a point always have proof to back it up but in your case you relay in fallacious theory
Son I am not in for arguments.. They re a waste of words...
And I am not in anyway indebted to prove any point to you.. I speak I don't go about proving points..
Like I previously said there re a lot of means to find out.. So get to work
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by TGreat7(m): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2015
God's own land...what do you say to this...if God be for you, who can be against you, nobody o.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by virus04(m): 10:47am On Jul 11, 2015
abubaka101:
Some ppl are just too sentimental and religiously biased.
To begin with, Israel is not a Christian nation. A rough definition of a Christian is anybody who believes in Jesus Christ (most aptly John 3:16). The Jews do not believe in Jesus and do not even believe the Messiah had arrived before (and will make a second coming).
So dat's dat. You can choose to doubt this obviois truth because you are bias, sentimental, and uncritical; But that's ur problem. Think Israeli and Israelite.
Now back to the main topic.
Yes, indoubtebly, Israel is militarily powerful. And it has shown this constantly in the Arab-Israeli wars of the last century. But the truth is, the Israelis are supported by the Western Powers (excluding Russia). And dat is d only reason why nobody has been able to challenge Israel's possession of nuclear weapons.
But if Israel forces a war against Iran, it won't get popular support, plus it will lose. Even the US are being very cautious in their dealings with Iran, even though Israel is asking them to be more assertive.
But the honest truth is dat if Israel provokes a war with Iran, and it is seen as the aggressor nation, it won't earn the overwhelming support it had previously enjoyed. Causing Israel to lose terribly...

guy no talk dis tin outside oo if not dem go laff you..israel fought with all arab countries and won the war.. And you are now comparing them with iran..no country ever supported israel.. Check wikipedia.. It will tell you evryting.. You are just making noise..ah.. U cant do research on what happened or cant u just do a research on israel
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Abbey2sam(m): 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
i used to think that Isreal is christian nation when i was much younger, until i discovered some hard facts about that nation

gullible Nigerian Christians and christians at large are kept far from the truth, i dont blame any christian who still some poo about isreal.....

truth is i dont know what to believe any more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu / Doyin Okupe Gives Reasons For Low Turnout At Labour Party's Nasarawa Rally / Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65