Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,183 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

War On Terrorism: India Pledges To Train Nigerian Security - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War On Terrorism: India Pledges To Train Nigerian Security - Vanguard (8620 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Denies Rejecting Bail, Pledges To Meet Conditions Within 48 Hours / 43,000 ‘ghost Workers’ Uncovered In Nigerian Security Agencies / Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War On Terrorism: India Pledges To Train Nigerian Security - Vanguard by saintfrank(m): 11:27am On Jul 11, 2015
even d india haven't being able to tackle their domestic problem, now they're are making false promise to train Nigerians in CTU filed....this Indian's are very conned...another way to increase the crude oil supply to india...
Re: War On Terrorism: India Pledges To Train Nigerian Security - Vanguard by hibbayueei(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2015
Good.

Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: War On Terrorism: India Pledges To Train Nigerian Security - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bollove:
Then our Tech savvies and those of our allies will keep upgrading.

This is how America emerged the most powerful country in the world ... They are always one step higher than their enemies !!

As u upgrade, They Kill @ d slightest chance...

That's why they are unstoppable...
Re: War On Terrorism: India Pledges To Train Nigerian Security - Vanguard by ifyboi(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
Reading your hilarious comments made me realise that very few people know where Nigeria stands in the world affairs. Or is it because we are the (self-acclaimed) GIANTS OF AFRICA??
And very few people care to think or even gain knowledge about the topic of discussion before commenting.

India has the 4th most powerful military in the world, even more powerful than United Kingdom, Israel, Pakistan, Germany, France and some other nations.

India is not just 'mere' India. you cannot compare Nigerian Military strength to that of India. They have what it takes to train our soldiers. we should even be grateful if they keep their promise.
Re: War On Terrorism: India Pledges To Train Nigerian Security - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
sauceny:
Every tom,dick & harry now wants to help Nigeria in the fight against terrorism...

India is not every dick and harry. They have the 4th strongest army in the world.

http://www.wearethemighty.com/top-10-militaries-world-ranked-2015-05
Re: War On Terrorism: India Pledges To Train Nigerian Security - Vanguard by jampet89: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
do not look down on India. India has the 4th must powerful military in the world.they are rank in this order:
(1)U.S.A
(2)Russia
(3)china
(4)India
(5)U.K.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: EU Parliament Calls For The Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / Libyan Returnees Seek Relocation From Port Harcourt Airport / PDP Condemns Buhari’s Private Trip To UK Amid Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.