Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning (38885 Views)

Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? / Why Must We Always Pray For The Death Of Our Enemies? / 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning [must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by Krisgift(f): 10:51am On Jul 12, 2015
johnydon22:
Amen sister grin

And Amen brother.
yeye.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by Brytawon(m): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2015
With God, all things are possible to them who believe.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by joe4christ(m): 11:03am On Jul 12, 2015
johnydon22:
I know what you want and i can do it for you and am all loving but heck you have to ask for it, beg for it, cry for it, grovel, mutilate yourself by starving yourself, shout for it, beg, yes keep begging, tell me am the best and acknowledge you are worthless and sinful, yes know that you are just too bad and need to be saved. . now beg me, plead yes yes continued.... alright, i will think about it

This got me laughing my heart out. Lol! Funny but damn rational... True that mehn!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by Nellypy: 11:22am On Jul 12, 2015
Yes I feel these points

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by Godwinluck: 11:34am On Jul 12, 2015
AAU POSTUME FORM IS OUT FOR MORE INFO CALL 07060700344
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by Charleschidera(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2015
donfarad:
Nice one.
Keep it up.
Thanks....... Pls you can also always visit my blog for more @ http//:saviourstep.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by toygod2: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2015
kindda thread i love...............................#PANTHEIST
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by Charleschidera(m): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
godfwee:

I love this, grin
Thanks.......... You can as well always visit my blog via http//:saviourstep.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by elisha90(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
herald9:

Lol. It's obvious he just loves the teasing. He likes it when people constantly remind him of his importance. That's why religious folks be asking you to pray fervently if your prayers are not answered. And you wonder why a loving god will keep his loving son/daughter waiting in a desperate situation.
no hard feelings mann, pls strike out ur point, besides it's ur life. If u don't wish to pray, stop promoting issue's against the Holy words of God (holy Bible). May God give you the grace to understand better. Amen
God bless
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by Charleschidera(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
speaktome:
@op, are you afraid to mention the Name God
All I see is Him, Him, Him...hmmmmm

sir am not afraid of mentioning "God" ...... But i thank God you understood what i meant.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by Charleschidera(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
gamaliel121:

Very very nice...thank you

You are welcome........ You can as well always visit my blog via http//:saviourstep.
Thanks
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by kenoz(m): 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ok
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by tonynickson(m): 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Re-arrange your post for readable pleasure
heed. To the advise. Forget ur. Pleasure in reading. God bless u
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by talk2chixy(m): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Listen, prayer is a form of worship. U r not praying to remind God but to constantly have a rship with Him in worship. Its who ur closer to that will always be top of d mind for u. Simple!!

herald9:
So your God doesn't know his duty or he just forget it on purpose so you need to remind him all the time.

Isn't he your heavenly father again? imagine how it would be if you have to remind your dad every time to provide food for you!

Indirectly you're asserting he's suffering from dementia. Lol.

And please, you guys should Stop using the misfortune of others as a point in thanking your god. It's normal assumption that God loves everybody and doesn't segregate, then why thanking your god because 'you are not like the other guy who slept yesterday and never woke up'. That's hypocrisy.

In my opinion tho.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by speaktome(m): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Charleschidera:

sir am not afraid of mentioning "God" ...... But i thank God you understood what i meant.

Yea...don't be ashamed of that name...He is d Mighty God

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by clemspet88(m): 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
Prayer is key.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by sokoh400(m): 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
hahn:

The Lord loves you.

All those things you are referring to are in the old testament. Now, all you have to do is pay your tithe constantly and all your prayers shall be answered. The devil is only trying to confuse you so that you don't enjoy the holy paradise.

Remember, the Lord's ways are not yours.

Stay blessed

BIG Scam, naxo dem dey start. Soon dey go buy private jet.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
I am a Christian but the bolded is always my thought. Afterall,the bible says ' God shows no favoritism'.

herald9:
So your God doesn't know his duty or he just forget it on purpose so you need to remind him all the time.

Isn't he your heavenly father again? imagine how it would be if you have to remind your dad every time to provide food for you!

And please, you guys should Stop using the misfortune of others as a point in thanking your god. It's normal assumption that God loves everybody and doesn't segregate, then why thanking your god because 'you are not like the other guy who slept yesterday and never woke up'. That's hypocrisy.

In my opinion tho.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by hahn(m): 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
sokoh400:

BIG Scam, naxo dem dey start. Soon dey go buy private jet.

Amen! grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by August21(m): 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
Prayer is not a reminder. God has always wanted to communicate with us and d only way to do dis is thru prayer. No man created his or herself, we are all a product of a divine plan. You are not helping God wen u pray instead u are helping ursef.If you love som1 you will always love to hear frm dem or why do u communicate wit ur loved ones almost all d time? Well, d bible has alredi sed only a fool says dere is no God!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by herald9: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
SuperMaq:

Thanks for your response.

Prayer is more than asking God for things. Many pray amiss because they don't understand the scriptures. When you grow in Christ, you'd find out you don't need to ask Him to give you anything because everything is already yours. Following from your analogy, when the kid grows up, he doesn't ask for food, he takes the food because it's already in the house.
I don't understand what you're saying here cause there's no Christian, even if he grows inward or forward in Christ, he still have to beg, cry,wail and starve for whatever he wants.

Unless you're a pastorwink

And there are different kinds of prayers guided by specific rules. But we won't go into that at this time.
Oh! there are rules and regulations for approaching your father?
And yes, God demands we pray not because He is forgetful or uncaring but because we are the ones running this world: He gave us the authority to run things here. And Prayer is an opportunity to superimpose spiritual realities upon/over earthly situations which may not, at the time, be what we want. Prayer is also an opportunity to make things better for us and for others, nations, etc.
ANOTHER GIBBERISH... Someone gives you authority over everything, yet you still have to beg? Where is the authority? Do you even know what authority is?

I wonder what you meant by 'make things better ' when things are getting worse. Isn't that an evidence that you've been murmuring to your roof?

So you see, prayer is much more than "Lord give me this and that. Do this and that for me". One can pray for an hour without asking God for anything.
If you pray for one hour without asking for anything... What are you saying? SOME MORE GIBBERISH.
Prayer is a subject most or us need to have an accurate understanding of. I prayer this morning for about a hour, mostly in other tongues, and I didn't ask God for anything. There are levels and like I said earlier, there are different kinds of prayers.
You didn't ask for anything because you didn't even understand what you were muttering...HIGHEST FORM OF GIBBERISH.
It seems people invented speaking in tongues because they weren't sure whether their god understands English, French, or their various local languages. Highest form of confusion and uncertainty.

To add to your speaking in tongues, you should learn Aramaic, that's the language Jesus spoke... He might understand you better this time. wink

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by delugajackson: 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
To me,prayer is the battery that charges the clock of every life and ministry. The kingdom of darkness is expanding everyday because they work tirelessly for the fall of God's children. Most of the high flyers in the bible were people who were closer to God in prayer. It is imperative to note that we are running a race,not aimlessly,but we are running to win,and by the Grace of God,we shall win.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by herald9: 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
peppyluv02:
I am a Christian but the bolded is always my thought. Afterall,the bible says ' God shows no favoritism'.

Thanks Lady. Your thought is overwhelming.smiley
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by fairheven: 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
herald9:

In my opinion tho.

Can you also imagine waking up in the morning and not telling your earthly father "good morning?"

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by tolutweety(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
herald9:

In my opinion tho.

^^^
This right here is still what I don't get about the way some folks pray.
Why make the misfortune of others a basis for your thanksgiving?
It's a wrong way to pray.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by fexyrich(m): 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
I have been reading peoples comments on this post and I have realised how the hearts of so many are so so far from God..look at people making mokery of the things of God..The world has become so carnal.Lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God!! Forgeting that the air that you breathe was given to you by a God who created this world and you all here scorning and making mockery of things pertaining to him..If God were truely man he would have by now wiped out This crooked and perverse generation..Cos most of us are undeserving of his love,faithfulness,mercy and kindness..May God have mercy on this generation.Repent now and be saved cos the day u leave this world your judjement i
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by fexyrich(m): 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
I have been reading peoples comments on this post and I have realised how the hearts of so many are so so far from God..look at people making mokery of the things of God..The world has become so carnal.Lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God!! Forgeting that the air that you breathe was given to you by a God who created this world and you all here scorning and making mockery of things pertaining to him..If God were truely man he would have by now wiped out This crooked and perverse generation..Cos most of us are undeserving of his love,faithfulness,mercy and kindness..May God have mercy on this generation.Repent now and be saved cos the day u leave this world your judjement is assured and you would surely give account of every idle word u said against the master..knowingly or unknowingly
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by digitsolution: 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Prayer is the Master Key.........Pray without ceasing.

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
I don't know if some of u here are just forming atheism or plain ignorance or foolishness as it were of the one nd only supreme being called GOD,the OP opened a thread which is a very great one, tnx OP for dat, back to d rest dat are feigning ignorance, its not by force to comment on a thread, open u r own nd say all u want, but bear in mind there's d one who rules in d affairs of men, he who is a creator not a creature, seek Jesus now he can be found nd desist from sheer foolishness, God bless.... he who says dere's no God is a fool....
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by frank317: 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
I don't know if some of u here are just forming atheism or plain ignorance or foolishness as it were of the one nd only supreme being called GOD,the OP opened a thread which is a very great one, tnx OP for dat, back to d rest dat are feigning ignorance, its not by force to comment on a thread, open u r own nd say all u want, but bear in mind there's d one who rules in d affairs of men, he who is a creator not a creature, seek Jesus now he can be found nd desist from sheer foolishness, God bless.... he who says dere's no God is a fool....

Prayer is a form of madness... Go call police, or better still ask your invisible, nonexistent, mythical, Jewish, barbaric, God to do his worst

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by Onyiido: 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
ladyteska:
it is not as if people dont know about this o,everybody knows but we always forget(but not everybody though +me)
Its called IGNORANCE
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by DonXavi(m): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
I love the write up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG Bans Aso Ebi, Ungodly Wedding Engagement / Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue / Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.