Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning (38877 Views)

Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? / Why Must We Always Pray For The Death Of Our Enemies? / 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning [must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by nwakaibeya1: 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
after your morning prayers your evil villagers and family wickedness still hold you down and you cannot even sleep at night(plus) including and after all your night vigil and fasting and you talk and write about morning prayer because you are looking for relevance not that there is anything to show in your life that your so called morning prayers has worked for you because I see you are still under evil oppression and evil family wickedness and cannot pray yourself out?while witches and wizards still feast on you? infact you need liberation
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by MrsAnyanwu(f): 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
frank317:

Prayer is a form of madness... Go call police, or better still ask your invisible, nonexistent, mythical, Jewish, barbaric, God to do his worst
it is foolishness on my part to engage in a discussion with u......
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
FR? the op is talking to Christians, if u dont pray, simply leave. shikena. wait who even told u that God is not hearing you. You potray him like this God that wants you to suffer? u really think so bruh? those ogboni people have you asked why they do meeting with themselves, and why most of them have altars which they kneel before. prayer is conversation to whatever God you worship.

When you go asking your dad for something, shebi it is when you continue disturbing him,he will know that you're serious. Sometimes when we ask from God nd he doesn't give, it is not because he doesn't want to, but he wants to discipline you to sow good and with hard work so that when it comes you will receive nd appreciate it. and if he doesn't give it to u, it doesn't still mean that he doesn't love you but he has seen that it means nothing nd will take you no wer. Why do u tell ur girlfriend you love her? why dont u say, abeg she alreadys knows.

its a rubbish post because the op didn't say something negative.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by piagetskinner(m): 12:29am On Jul 13, 2015
None of them point to the fact that u long to live a righteous life, and cannot do it on your own xcept by His help#y must all our prayers be about asking and asking, nd not doing for God?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by DCLXV1(m): 1:15am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by Durojelife(m): 4:16am On Jul 13, 2015
Truly, there's nothing a man can do successfully without the creator - God owns my praise & thanks forever. I honor YOU my friend, father & God.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by Allsmyles(f): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
plaetton:

Bullshyte.
Prayer is a placebo.
You are actually talking to yourself when You pray.

I have not prayed in over 20yrs now,and I enjoy peace and tranquility of mind and body, as do quite a lot of people I know who don't pray.

So what is the difference between praying and not praying?
My prayer for you is that u wont encounter a situation dt will make u lick ur vomit nd ask Jesus to take the wheel frm ur hands.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by plaetton: 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
Allsmyles:

My prayer for you is that u wont encounter a situation dt will make u lick ur vomit nd ask Jesus to take the wheel frm ur hands.

Lol.
Once again, You confess that FEAR is what drives your silly religious beliefs.
Pity.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by Kunlexic(m): 11:19am On Jul 17, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol, Johnny, you don kolo
hey MzNelly!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
Kunlexic:
hey MzNelly!

Yo smiley
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by Kunlexic(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
MzNelly:

Yo smiley
you remember moi
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Kunlexic:
you remember moi

Lol, not really
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by Kunlexic(m): 2:39am On Jul 18, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol, not really
angry
MzNelly:

Lol, not really
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 18, 2015
Kunlexic:
...shey u remember now
Okay... Yeah.
Please edit your post.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by Kunlexic(m): 8:42am On Jul 18, 2015
MzNelly:

Okay... Yeah.
Please edit your post.
can u whatsapp me on 07069296093?
Pls remove the digit if u want to quote me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Benefits Of Evangelism / Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) / Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.