Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,112 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Advised To Nigeria State Government On Revenue Generations. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advised To Nigeria State Government On Revenue Generations. (336 Views)

Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president / We Are Working With The Us Government On Repatriation Of Corruption Proceeds- VP / What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advised To Nigeria State Government On Revenue Generations. by Deborahj(f): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
State Government in Nigeria cannot pay salary of worker they are complaining there is falls Federal government monthly allocation to States Government

According to the statistics from the Federal government of Nigeria, Nigeria currently spends about a billion Naira Daily (#1 Billion/Daily) importing rice and about $7.5 Billion dollars to Imports Chicken, Palm Oil, Vegetable Oil and wheat annually (Seven billion and five hundred million dollars), a development, which the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Dr Akinwumi Adesina, says is helping to put farmers to work in countries like the united states, India and Thailand, while putting farmers out of work in Nigeria.
My concern is that why State governments of Nigeria key into this by partnering with some private sector to go on mechanized farming of Rice,Chicken etc which will increase the revenue of their various state and also provides jobs for the unemployed youths instead of waiting for monthly federal government allocation.

I have the privileged of travelling to Malaysia and Thailand and what i saw on the ground really surprise me, in term of their Mechanized family especially while travelling through intercity transportation system , I saw Hectares and kilometers of farming, which make me cry for Nigeria and really realized that we are lazy people, that is why people like Aregbesola crying like wolfs every month that Goodluck Jonathan is the Problem of Osun state now Jonathan is gone, its Federal government not Buhari .

God will Help my Below Country Nigeria

Thank you and will appreciate your contributions.

(1) (Reply)

Confusion At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then recalled / FMC Owerri In Comatose. / Assembly Constitutes Panel To Probe Aregbesola.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.