Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ (58645 Views)

SGF Babachir Lawal Chases Officials Who Went To Deliver Letter To Him Away / PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid / Is Bloomberg Now Part Of The Wailers Team?... Buhari Which Way Na??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by lasheez(m): 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
Big deal he has received the letter.What next sad

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Aare2050(m): 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
Stancity:
They are great.. They sent their regards..
gud to knw
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by vislabraye(m): 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
STORY

Is it this letter that will make PMB to bomb his brothers?

Is it this letter that will tell him that about 700 people have died from BH attack since he was inaugurated

Is it this letter that will change his slowbillus or procastination

I repeat again STORY

*modified* how can GEJ read a letter dated 08-07-2015.

APC and BBOG are still campaigning.

The guy below me is still campaigning. A bad manager blames every other person but himself

God bless you jare. You even observed well that the letter was dated on the 8th.
I'm not surprised that those thick lips is by her side. Propaganda abd hypocrisy at it's best.
Meanwhile, suicide bombers have become so violent.
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by ajepako(f): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Click like if you think Buhari will not read that letter

No he will read the letter joh!

If written in ARABIC

The only language the old dude is comfortable with...

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by JayJustus(m): 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
as Francis odega would say

"this is bullshyte nigga"
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by sonofananimalz: 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
Oluwaseaj:

mumu of life.........who say em dy thr wen she went there to deliver d letter??
abi nah d letter go bring dem back.

you jst lik literature ni sha......#shoroniyen #Iranu #Abasha
mtcheeeeew
go do sumtin else......ewu.

CAVE MAN, IF YOU NO FIT UNDERSTAND THAT SIMPLE ARTICLE, THAT MEANS NOBODY FIT EDUCATE YOU. undecided

YOUR LIFE IS BEYOND REDEEMABLE
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by DickDastardly(m): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
nom44311:

Fool!!!
Ok, ma boy. cool
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by rottennaija(m): 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Actually, he read the letter there. The letter was an open letter, not seal. He read it there.
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Imortal001: 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
frankeinstein:

Coming from one who miraculously survived anencephaly,I'm not surprised.
Now tell me, why did you allow maggot to eat up your brain? anyways dont worry, i will get you a brain chip to make you function like robbot.
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by NewsINigeria(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by ajepako(f): 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
Gratia:
chai! A letter dated 8th of July, 2015, they should've atleast back dated the letter for easy conviction.

Goodluck don suffer for una hand sha.

Guy the thing tire me oh!
That's how daft these APC propagandist machines are..
But the problem is, they will not confine their daftness and stupidity to themselves by keeping shut
But would rather we shared in their idiocy and dumbness..

Awon odenson!
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by kollinpowel(m): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
[quote author=JealousPrince post=35747749][/quote]na u need that sense cos d guy is right.
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by ajepako(f): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
Pataki:
If na to dey meet DBanj, Tonto Dike, Nollywood stars, Jonathan no dey shy away.

The heavens know the foolishness of that man called GEJ was immaculate.

Good riddance to the nuisance.

Your 'messiah' has been there for six week..

I'm yet to see a duller, more idiotic , more clueless, directionless and focus-less administration like this..
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by kollinpowel(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
ajepako:

Guy the thing tire me oh!
That's how daft these APC propagandist machines are..
But the problem is, they will not confine their daftness and stupidity to themselves by keeping shut
But would rather we shared in their idiocy and dumbness..

Awon odenson!
u need to read the article again before u start spitting rubbish.
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by ajepako(f): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
frankeinstein:
Same way a little girl gave Buhari 10,000 Naira 'lunch' money to support his campaign angry
APC and propaganda are synonymous. Yeye party

You forgot a 'poor pensioner' who donated her entire one million naira saving..

That's the problem with APC propagandist machine

They think everyone is as daft and stupid as they are...

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by ajepako(f): 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
kollinpowel:
u need to read the article again before u start spitting rubbish.

You should check the date on the 'letter' before you start spewing balderdash!
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by ajepako(f): 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
Imortal001:
The beautiful innocent girl delivered the letter to the right president.
If na jona she give the letter, e for tak the letter clean yansh.
SAI BABA BUHARI!

As if Buhari can read anything but ARABIC grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mumu President

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by ajepako(f): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
XBLadez:

Oh, you were among those who believed Omenka was Igbo? He's a certified Boko Haram apologist. A pure mallam who works in a ranch

Plus a demented, delusional and psychotic individual with warped sense of morality..
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by ajepako(f): 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
luchy34:
can he even understand the content of the letter.

Only when it is translated to Hausa or Arabic.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
Goovo:
How come she couldn't deliver it to Gej before? Who prevented her?
$50000-100000 Aso rock gate fee
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by bummyla(m): 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by GrosseBite: 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Stupid scammers. You people will live with the terror you created and will pay for the bad treatment you gave GEJ.
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by GrosseBite: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
ajepako:

You forgot a 'poor pensioner' who donated her entire one million naira saving..

That's the problem with APC propagandist machine

They think everyone is as daft and stupid as they are...

They think we are daft but we know better. I pity the fools that got deceived. They were so dumb
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by EmekaBlue(m): 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
Oby ezekwesili annoying me angry
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by GrosseBite: 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
EmekaBlue:
Oby ezekwesili annoying me angry

She has Awusa blood in her

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
lol that letter is going straight to the bottom of his drawer where he likely won't set eyes on it till the day he is clearing his belongings from Aso villa..
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by victor247: 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
if na letter bomb, na so the old man go collect am!!!
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by blazer90707: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
Why all these hate for gej.the guy has gone we should let him rest joor.our focus should be on this new administration.what stopped the girl and madam oby from delivering the letter to gej.u guys are making it sound like jona was a tyrant leader that was not approachable but buhari is a man of the people.this is just a cheap publicity stunt.
Note:i am neither for apc or pdp,cause they are one and same.we should try and be objective and say no to propanganda by apc.elections have been over a long tym ago
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by ApcSucks: 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
donphilopus:

EcoTERRORIST!! tongue

Don-fool-opus
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by GrosseBite: 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
blazer90707:
Why all these hate for gej.the guy has gone we should let him rest joor.our focus should be on this new administration.what stopped the girl and madam oby from delivering the letter to gej.u guys are making it sound like jona was a tyrant leader that was not approachable but buhari is a man of the people.this is just a cheap publicity stunt.
Note:i am neither for apc or pdp,cause they are one and same.we should try and be objective and say no to propanganda by apc.elections have been over a long tym ago

Do not mind these ApC peopole terrible hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos) / People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.