Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ (58648 Views)

SGF Babachir Lawal Chases Officials Who Went To Deliver Letter To Him Away / PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid / Is Bloomberg Now Part Of The Wailers Team?... Buhari Which Way Na??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Sajio(m): 7:11am On Jul 12, 2015
What's the news about this? do they think Nigerians are fool.. what does she know about boko haram? cheap way of winning sympathy.... APC better effect the change they promised joor. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by seunlaww(m): 8:16am On Jul 12, 2015
As I was marking may/June waec physics of ogun state, d highest script in my pack was 98 in one center.. come think of it again

Only girls college...
200+ gals kidnapped...
Writing Waec...
PHYSICS for dt matter...
Northern NIGERIA with d highest rate of illiteracy..
MAIDUGURI to be precise....

I wl never believe dt shii
Even in LAGOS state how many schools have 200+ science students..

PMB SHOULD JUST FIND THEM ASAP SO WE KEEP OUR MOUTH SHUT..
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by crisycent: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2015
Since she finally delivered the letter to the terror leader himself, I hope he will read it and release the girls. Your parents used you for propaganda!!
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
STORY

Is it this letter that will make PMB to bomb his brothers?

Is it this letter that will tell him that about 700 people have died from BH attack since he was inaugurated

Is it this letter that will change his slowbillus or procastination

I repeat again STORY

*modified* how can GEJ read a letter dated 08-07-2015.

APC and BBOG are still campaigning.

The guy below me is still campaigning. A bad manager blames every other person but himself
Oby why na propaganda everywhere. Oh, my country!
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by spark4daz(f): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
just imaging the parents faces if after all these Buhari no give the girl money
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 15, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
ECOTERRORS:
STORY

Is it this letter that will make PMB to bomb his brothers?

Is it this letter that will tell him that about 700 people have died from BH attack since he was inaugurated

Is it this letter that will change his slowbillus or procastination

I repeat again STORY

*modified* how can GEJ read a letter dated 08-07-2015.

APC and BBOG are still campaigning.

The guy below me is still campaigning. A bad manager blames every other person but himself

Nne take am easy
No get high Bb because of naija politics oo.

I still get plan for u and me o
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Oluwaseaj: 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
sonofananimalz:

CAVE MAN, IF YOU NO FIT UNDERSTAND THAT SIMPLE ARTICLE, THAT MEANS NOBODY FIT EDUCATE YOU. undecided

YOUR LIFE IS BEYOND REDEEMABLE
i pity ur pitiful life........
And nah pesin pikin b dis ooooi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos) / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.