Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

DJ Cuppy Celebrity DJ Denies Romance With Obi Asika’s Nephew - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DJ Cuppy Celebrity DJ Denies Romance With Obi Asika’s Nephew (400 Views)

Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS / You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic / Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Celebrity DJ Denies Romance With Obi Asika’s Nephew by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
Celebrity disc jockey,DJ Cuppy, has denied her rumoured romance withObi Asika’s nephew,Asa.
Though Cuppy disclosed that her last romance ended two years ago, she denied ever dating Asa or currently locked in an intimate affair with the former manager to pop star,Davido.

the first daughter of business mogul, Femi Otedola, recently appointed theAsa as the manager to her upcoming tour, she noted thhas finally cleared the air about her relationship status.
In a recent chat with The Punch, Cuppy said, ‘Asa and I have known each other for about 10 years even before I became a DJ. He is such an inspirational person, if you look at his story and the way he rose in the industry,’ she began.
Continuing, she said, ‘I would not be able to do this tour without him. He is a manager that knows his onions and he is very ambitious. When I was putting my team together, I considered a lot of people but I believe in this generation. Asa and I are alike because we are both fighters. Working together can be a good or bad thing but what I know is that we would put together a great show. I think it is fantastic to have a friend on board. We are not dating and we have never dated each other before.’
‘The Secret Princess’: Watch DJ Cuppy, Desmond Elliot in trailer for animated movie

http://pulse.ng/celebrities/dj-cuppy-celebrity-dj-denies-romance-with-obi-asika-s-nephew-id3962120.html?utm_campaign=art-dj-cuppy-celebrity-dj-denies-romance-with-obi-asika-s-nephew-2015-07-10&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

(1) (Reply)

Be Honest: 300million Or Wedding Dissappoinment / Amnesty International Votes In Favour Of Decriminalizing Commercial Sex Trade / Ladies Pls Tell us, Who Is A Broke Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.