Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush (1894 Views)

Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications / Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) / "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by jonaifame22(m): 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Matured answers pls,ranting kids got bed
Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by falconey(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2015

Yes they can if they don't have cash to buy 2 for each

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by doublewisdom: 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
Yes. Same under wears too. "For the two shall become one".

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by khel(m): 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
i see nothing bad in sharing...
Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
Yes... There's love in sharing
Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by Jboyossai(m): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
well, to me, they can share same spong but not same brush.....
But wait oo...this two things no cost for market nw!....
Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by DjAndroid: 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
As the spirit leads
Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
Jboyossai:
They can't share brush, but they can kiss and exchange and swallow each other's saliva, right?

Go to bed.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by ramdris(m): 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
It's simply stupidity as far as I am concern. How much b brush? So all the yamayama thrash for their mouth go b sharing things? Kissing is not d same thing as sharing toothbrush. For those that disagrees, can u open ur mouth wide open for ur wife to pour spit or mucus into ur mouth just because una dey kiss?

3 Likes

Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by princealexndre(m): 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
HELL NO
Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by tonytetuila: 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
falconey:

Yes they can if they don't have cash to buy 2 for each
height of dirt
Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by Tallesty1(m): 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
Crazy
Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by Jboyossai(m): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
Blackett:
The can't share brush, but they can kiss and exchange and swallow each other's saliva, right?

Go to bed.

Already snoring

1 Like

Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by tonytetuila: 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
Blackett:
The can't share brush, but they can kiss and exchange and swallow each other's saliva, right?

Go to bed.

f√ck!!
Kissing is not the same thing as sharing toothbrushes...
When you brush , bacteria sticks around the brush no matter hiw you wash...
Now when you kiss you are 90% bacteria free...
Hope you get?
Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by falconey(m): 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
tonytetuila:
height of dirt
pardon!
Is everything alright dude?
Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
tonytetuila:
f√ck!!
Kissing is not the same thing as sharing toothbrushes...
When you brush , bacteria sticks around the brush no matter hiw you wash...
Now when you kiss you are 90% bacteria free...
Hope you get?
The bacteria that sticks around the brush, where does it come from? The eyes?
Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by Young03(m): 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
the same sponge approved but the same brush..noooo
Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by tonytetuila: 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
Blackett:
The bacteria that sticks around the brush, where does it come from? The eyes?

mainly from the tongue and cavities..
When you brush the bacteria in your mouth is reduced to 8.4% and with bacteria so low in your mou, your mouth cant smell do to say..
Now if you use a brush there are bacteria's still stuck there.. If your partner uses that same brush to brush there is a 94% possibility that bacteria will be transmitted.. And this leads to sores gum rot and swelling...
Medically ut is very unhygienic to share a toothbrush..
Good night
Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by Starships4u(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Neva
Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by Starships4u(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Love aint stupidity.... Health is wealth....
Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
Reasons. Sponge isn't a difficult decision for many to make. But sharing a toothbrush doesn't appeal to very many folks no matter the closeness. Frankly, I see nothing particularly bad about it. The truth is that many of you screaming "no" did share a toothbrush with a sibling(s) while growing up because of obvious financial strain. Yes toothbrush looks cheap today simply because your financial state has improved.

You can at times be constrained to share it with even a stranger. But I know liars would deny this. Is it healthy? No. Have you been circumstantially forced to share it? For many, it is yes. So why can't you share a toothbrush with your spouse?

Hypocritical men who sleep with their wives every night but won't share the same bathroom with them!

1 Like

Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
tonytetuila:
mainly from the tongue and cavities..
When you brush the bacteria in your mouth is reduced to 8.4% and with bacteria so low in your mou, your mouth cant smell do to say..
Now if you use a brush there are bacteria's still stuck there.. If your partner uses that same brush to brush there is a 94% possibility that bacteria will be transmitted.. And this leads to sores gum rot and swelling...
Medically ut is very unhygienic to share a toothbrush..
Good night
Where is the tongue located? In the eyes or in the mouth? What kind of kiss doesn't involve tongue, especially the french kiss? Does the bacteria on the tongue disappear before kissing, and reappear after? E be like say you be learner.

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by tonytetuila: 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
Blackett:
Where is the tongue located? In the eyes or in the mouth? What kind of kiss doesn't involve tongue, especially the french kiss? Does the bacteria on the tongue disappear before kissing, and reappear after? E be like say you be learner.

Keep deceiving yourself.

when you brush the bacterial accumulations in your tongue including the tongue reduces to a paltry 8.4% and with such less Number bacteria cannot be passed....
Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by jennyswt(f): 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
Blackett:

Keep deceiving yourself.

Tell them joor!!
Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by jamex93(m): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
serious issue
Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
tonytetuila:
when you brush the bacterial accumulations in your tongue including the tongue reduces to a paltry 8.4% and with such less Number bacteria cannot be passed....
Very soon, you'll tell me that you brush your mouth before kissing, to avoid all the "bacteria accumulations" in both your mouths. . .

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by xtervaganza(m): 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
Jboyossai:
abi ooo why share? I can share ni problem but does it even make any sense considering it's the cheapest thing in your life
Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by powerfulsettingz: 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
THE LAST TIME SHE VUSITED SHE USED MY BRUSH FOR A WEEK....... NOW @OP I hope That answers ye question.?

Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by tonytetuila: 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
Blackett:
Very soon, you'll tell me that you brush your mouth before kissing, to avoid all the "bacteria accumulations" in both your mouths. . .

Yeye dey smell.

so you don't brush at least before 8:am everyday?

Ok bye...
Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
jennyswt:

Tell them joor!!
No mind these people. . . Too many sanctimonious fake asses on Nairaland.

They'll kiss and have sex first thing in the morning before brushing, exchange and swallow all available bacteria, but cringe when they hear of toothbrush sharing.

Another information for you hypocrites. . . There is more bacteria in your mouth at any given time, than on your toilet seat. . . What this means is that it's way SAFER for you to KISS your toilet seat, than your gf/bf.

1 Like

Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by Davidson267(m): 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
grin
Re: Can A Husband And Wife Share The Same Sponge And Tooth Brush by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
tonytetuila:
so you don't brush at least before 8:am everyday?

Ok bye...
If you go with this jejune assumption, you're simply saying that bacteria never accumulates in your mouth after you have finished brushing by 8:am? And you're also saying you only kiss at 8:am, when you have "reduced" bacteria in your mouth?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Chats Between Naija Boys And Girls. / How To Catch Anygirl You Want(certified) / My Affair With My Married Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.