Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

It Is Tough To Be A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Tough To Be A Woman (679 Views)

Street Interviews.dark Women And Fair Women Which Is Tough In Sex(video) / Tough Economy Causes Scarcity Of Marriage Suitors In Lagos / Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Tough To Be A Woman by oginni106: 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
1• You have to think like a man, be gentle as a girl, and work like a horse. . 2• You have to enjoy sex with a man, but when you get pregnant, you endure morning sicknesses alone, you swell legs alone, you get weird eating habits alone, your abdomen swells all alone, and finally give birth in pain all alone! . 3• When a family fails to get children, people talk about you all along, not knowing the man may even be the one who is infertile . 4• When a family succeeds, the men take most praises, while in reality it takes a real woman to ensure a family is successful! . 5• When children misbehave, people think of their mother first, not father. . 6• When children come home they ask food from mom, not dad. . 7• Women fake orgasm just to keep a man, since he will think he is a man enough . 8• When travelling mostly the woman carries the most luggage, including children! . 9• In fact most marriages survive due to women’s effort!! Women are great people in the society. TRUE OR FALSE
Re: It Is Tough To Be A Woman by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
If only they knew how difficult it really is.
Re: It Is Tough To Be A Woman by Young03(m): 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
dj Jeff making my night sweet
Re: It Is Tough To Be A Woman by jamex93(m): 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
so na to become man easy abi

try am na, u go know waitin guys dey face
Re: It Is Tough To Be A Woman by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
True. I love my mum. I love any lady who loves and wanna love me.
Re: It Is Tough To Be A Woman by Tallesty1(m): 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
Then grow a dick
Re: It Is Tough To Be A Woman by chybykee(m): 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
TRUE cheesy

Shout out to all the loyal, hardworking and responsible ladies/women out there smiley

Never cease showing Love
Re: It Is Tough To Be A Woman by Adaeze003(f): 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
Both genders have significant roles to play in this great circle of life. Tbh, I wouldn't want it any other way.

But you can take the advise of one on the posters and "grow a dikk" anyway... wink
Re: It Is Tough To Be A Woman by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
If you believe your life is too tough, you can cowardly commit suicide and call it a day.

_stupid article making women look like victims. As if men have it better or easier.

Nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Five Mistakes People Make In Their Respective Relationship / I Cheat On My Wife Because I Love Her / Life Of A Woman In Plain Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.