Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina (4632 Views)

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina by Horlaidex(m): 6:08am On Jul 12, 2015
I met this girl last week and we had sex two days ago. today I saw her again and asked her for sex. Fast forward we went to a guest house and we started playing. I inserted my finger in her vagina and felt something like a ring. I asked her and she said it's nothing, so I inserted my finger again and felt it again and pulled my hand out and behold it was a used condom. shocked I asked her and she said "Oh I put it there myself". I wanted to know what that meant and she started getting defensive. So I asked her to get out of the room and that I never want to see her again.

Honestly I don't know what that means but I was totally shocked tonite. Could it be jazz or she had Sex and the guy forgot the condom inside her? In all I was stunned coz in my entire life I have never heard of this kind of thing before.

I told her never to contact me again and I promised her that I would share her story . My own is that I want to be thankful because na today my eyes open.

Please share this story... I want to know if any other person has had this experience before.

Source: http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=11072
Re: Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina by immortalvoices(m): 6:16am On Jul 12, 2015
If you are smart enough to surf the Internet, and also be socially inclined.. You should or could have known that there is a thing called "FEMALE CONDOM"

but all you do is having random sex just two day knowing a girl....

You don't need to thank God.. You still need deliverance....

Rubbish tales by moonlight

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina by buzquet(m): 6:18am On Jul 12, 2015
So u mean u dnt knw diariss condom for ladies too? I tink ur GEj's first pikin
Re: Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina by robinicule(m): 6:19am On Jul 12, 2015
op but y nah
Re: Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina by CallMeMadMan: 6:34am On Jul 12, 2015
This OP is a mad man

1 Like

Re: Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina by marshalcarter: 6:45am On Jul 12, 2015
You've done the right thing naw
Re: Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina by mytime24(f): 7:15am On Jul 12, 2015
Oga linus

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina by gamaliel121(m): 7:23am On Jul 12, 2015
Lol
Re: Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina by DrObum(m): 7:42am On Jul 12, 2015
OP don cast.

Ignorance na bastard.

It's called a female condom OP, just like you have the male one.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina by CertifiedFreak(m): 7:54am On Jul 12, 2015
Dude just espoused his grave ignorance. And to think he wants to share "his" story with the world

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina by modskiller(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2015
@OP, that's fuckinng gross, abeg comot jare.

So you even put your finger inside?

Fvck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've learnt one vital lesson today, I'll never give a girl a head without probing her first. I swear.
Re: Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 12, 2015
mytime24:
Oga linus
lol u are wicked o,dis sunday morning
Re: Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina by Johnnoah1st: 10:01am On Jul 12, 2015
@OP THERE IS CONDOM FOR FEMALE
Re: Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina by Riversides2003(m): 10:02am On Jul 12, 2015
It's possible
Re: Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina by PrincessB1(f): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2015
OP Its female condom naundecided
Re: Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina by MzzTega(f): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2015
immortalvoices:
If you are smart enough to surf the Internet, and also be socially inclined.. You should or could have known that there is a thing called "FEMALE CONDOM"

but all you do is having random sex just two day knowing a girl....

You don't need to thank God.. You still need deliverance....

Rubbish tales by moonlight

Buhahahahahahahaha Serious Deliverance.
Re: Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina by Kentnickole(m): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
OP the girl na richualist oh... She put the condom inside her Vgna to collect as much as more sperm she can in order to use it for one richual purpose or the other. Guys be wise oh!
Re: Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina by Richy4(m): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
The Op doesn't need to be crucified. that is why we are here to help. Besides education is the key.

Sir, what you saw was either a female condom made of polyurethane or diaphragm.

Female condoms has a flexible ring at each end and it is inserted deep into the vaginas. It helps prevent diseases and pregnancy.

Diaphragm has a shallow cup shape with a flexible ring and it is fitted by a clinicians. It prevents pregnancy but does not prevent diseases.
the difference between both is that condoms could be used once. While diaphragm could be used for 2years.

I think you owe the girl an apology for thinking she wants to use you for rituals while she was thinking about your safety.
Re: Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina by sinaj(f): 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
grin grin grin

Op I share your pain

u opened a thread to bash a lady and ended up gerin bashed cool
sorry o! grin
Re: Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina by immortalvoices(m): 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
MzzTega:

Buhahahahahahahaha Serious Deliverance.

Ur signature.... Always has been my foundation if only you understand lol
Re: Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina by MzzTega(f): 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
immortalvoices:

Ur signature.... Always has been my foundation if only you understand lol

Wish i understand.
Re: Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina by immortalvoices(m): 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
MzzTega:

Wish i understand.

My moniker.... My end signature

And I have always build my inspiration from that cliché

What inspires you to write that.... Please tell me what I do no know... Not what I know..
Re: Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina by MzzTega(f): 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
immortalvoices:

My moniker.... My end signature

And I have always build my inspiration from that cliché

What inspires you to write that.... Please tell me what I do no know... Not what I know..

Because i actually hear voices,Heard the voices when my innerself is at peace.

It tells me what to do.
Re: Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina by immortalvoices(m): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
MzzTega:

Because i actually hear voices,Heard the voices when my innerself is at peace.

It tells me what to do.

Hmmm... I'm definitely following you. In due time I will explain our connection same mindset but on a different wave length and you will understand.....

#VOICES and #IMMORTALITY
Re: Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
Horlaidex:
I met this girl last week and we had sex two days ago. today I saw her again and asked her for sex. Fast forward we went to a guest house and we started playing. I inserted my finger in her vagina and felt something like a ring. I asked her and she said it's nothing, so I inserted my finger again and felt it again and pulled my hand out and behold it was a used condom. shocked I asked her and she said "Oh I put it there myself". I wanted to know what that meant and she started getting defensive. So I asked her to get out of the room and that I never want to see her again.

Honestly I don't know what that means but I was totally shocked tonite. Could it be jazz or she had Sex and the guy forgot the condom inside her? In all I was stunned coz in my entire life I have never heard of this kind of thing before.

I told her never to contact me again and I promised her that I would share her story . My own is that I want to be thankful because na today my eyes open.

Please share this story... I want to know if any other person has had this experience before.

Source: http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=11072

Give me one reason why thunder should not fire you and your sickening ignorance?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina by MzzTega(f): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
immortalvoices:

Hmmm... I'm definitely following you. In due time I will explain our connection same mindset but on a different wave length and you will understand.....

#VOICES and #IMMORTALITY

Alright.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina by boynigeria(m): 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
old story on Lindaikeji

(1) (Reply)

Names Of Girls That Will Get Pregnant In 2016.. / Man And Woman Caught Having Sex In Public (explicit Photos) / Aftermath Of Valentine's Outing Girl Gets Drunk And Vomits On Her Body Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.