Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) (6480 Views)

Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) / "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:00am On Jul 12, 2015
Sent into my mail by A disturbed Fellow .Matured advice pls

So my Ex Ghanian Girlfriend and I were talking the other day. She Told I was good and bla bla but she just had to leave ..I told her was d Difference between me and Her new guy and she sent this..Pls I still don't understand ??
My Ghanian Ex said I should figure it out ?? Pls what does it imply ??

Ghanaian girls tho .Is she trying to say I don't buy her plantain Regularly ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 12, 2015
grin
OP I FEEL FOR YOU

YOU ARE DEPRESSED... KPELE
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by joganut(m): 8:02am On Jul 12, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by delishpot: 8:02am On Jul 12, 2015
Olodo, sit and stare at those things n.aked until you get the message. If it takes a century then so be it grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by rottennaija(m): 8:02am On Jul 12, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
So my Ex Ghanian Girlfriend and I were talking the other day. She Told I was good and bla bla but she just had to leave ..I told her was d Difference between me and Her new guy and she sent this..Pls I still don't understand ??
My Ghanian Ex said I should figure it out ?? Pls what does it imply ??

So you don't have friends to ask? And you took it to nairaland? Children of nowaways

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by softmind24: 8:03am On Jul 12, 2015
Gbam ur joystick is small while the current guy joystick is big and brutal
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 12, 2015
Simple!

You give her "banana" instead of "plantain".

Did I make it any easier?! I guess not.

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by Shortyy(f): 8:05am On Jul 12, 2015
you are a banana, he's a plantain grin

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by INTROVERT(f): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2015
Please this Sunday. How did I even open this thread self grin

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:07am On Jul 12, 2015
rottennaija:

So you don't have friends to ask? And you took it to nairaland? Children of nowaways

Woll up Woll up ..All of them were laughing and said I should find out myself .Even my female friends refused to talk.They said after 24 hrs day will tell me and I can't wait till then ..so Gerra outta here mehn shii

6 Likes

Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by Princecalm(m): 8:07am On Jul 12, 2015
this is what happens when a guy is looking for what to trend on NL.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by Tallesty1(m): 8:08am On Jul 12, 2015
#Faints.
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by ApcSucks: 8:11am On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
Please this Sunday. How did I even open this thread self grin

cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by ashieduplus(m): 8:14am On Jul 12, 2015
So many kids on nairaland these days.

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by donholy28(m): 8:15am On Jul 12, 2015
Ur a small banana and he's an over ripe plantain
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by donbenedict(m): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2015
Ur a bananna means u are too nice.. And he being a plantain means he is hard and rugged...

Some people are just perverts... Lool thinkn she meant his dick is small and the new bf own is big...
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by adewaletb3(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2015
I cry for you bro not because of your joystick size. Its because I didn't know you were this dumb.
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by CUM4WHAT(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2015
NONSENSE
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:33am On Jul 12, 2015
Op ask Timaya the plantain seller

4 Likes

Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by immortalvoices(m): 8:44am On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:
grin
Baba you get cold water for me.. '' 'grin

The op is fooling himself... For him mind him get achievement...

Enter Kingtom 'grin
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2015
immortalvoices:

Baba you get cold water for me.. '' 'grin

The op is fooling himself... For him mind him get achievement...

Enter Kingtom 'grin
Lwkmd.... You be werey I swear...
Happy Sunday
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2015
adewaletb3:
I cry for you bro not because of your joystick size. Its because I didn't know you were this dumb.
Why are you guys like this?
Laughs and fall off MTN mast... Stopped halfway to drop my iPhone then Continue falling..
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by stephenqueen: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2015
See as Op dey lie, na for instagram i first see that pix undecided undecided

But should a lady tell you that, you don't need a prophet or seer to tell you the meaning. The hand writings is on the wall, just move or you go for dick enlargement wink grin grin

But that babe no nice ooo, na only God fit judge that babe embarassed grin
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by ggrin(f): 8:59am On Jul 12, 2015
RIP opcry
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 12, 2015
grin grin grin
See as I just burst into laughter here. grin
They think I'm going crazy cry
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2015
donbenedict:
Ur a bananna means u are too nice.. And he being a plantain means he is hard and rugged...

Some people are just perverts... Lool thinkn she meant his dick is small and the new bf own is big...

oh I thought as much
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by immortalvoices(m): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:

Lwkmd.... You be werey I swear...
Happy Sunday

Happy sunday bro...

Some peeps here can do any foolish thing to get noticed on romance section grin
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by stephenqueen: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2015
donbenedict:

[size=20pt]The niccur's dìck is small, case closed[/size] undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2015
immortalvoices:

Happy sunday bro...

Some peeps here can do any foolish thing to get noticed on romance section grin
Something I Just noticed... I guess they need folks with guidance words like yourself to put them in their lane...
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
grin grin grin
See as I just burst into laughter here. grin
They think I'm going crazy cry
My Boss I did same o.... My mum Had to run out.... The Op has been killed... Evils of NL....
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by donbenedict(m): 9:17am On Jul 12, 2015
stephenqueen:

[size=20pt]The niccur's dìck is small, case closed[/size] undecided undecided
ok.
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 12, 2015
ur dick is small and d new boyfriend gat long thing!!get it straight!u berra go do dick enlargement or else ur own don finish b dat cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As The World Celebrates #nobraday Today, See Reactions From Ladies / Whose Boyfriend Is This (photo)? / What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.