Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) (6500 Views)

Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) / "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by immortalvoices(m): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:

Something I Just noticed... I guess they need folks with guidance words like yourself to put them in their lane...

We have people better than me on nairaland....

We have the critics,

We have the wise ones

We have those who scold and then reprimands to correction

I only help those who wishes to be helped....
My brother... THIS PARTICULAR ONE IS LOST!!!!
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by truthlegend(m): 9:24am On Jul 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
ur dick is small and d new boyfriend gat long thing!!get it straight!u berra go do dick enlargement or else ur own don finish b dat cheesy cheesy
I thought u girls said dick size doesn't matter but how it is put to use
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by stephenqueen: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2015
donbenedict:
ok.
You don chop ban again undecided grin
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2015
immortalvoices:

We have the critics,

We have the wise ones

I only help those who wishes to be helped....
My brother... THIS PARTICULAR ONE IS LOST!!!!
*Laughing anyhow *

You na leader
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2015
truthlegend:
I thought u girls said dick size doesn't matter but how it is put to use
They say a Lotta things Mate...
obviously she rather have a plantain than a bannana.
sowie.
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:34am On Jul 12, 2015
immortalvoices:

We have the critics,
We have the wise ones
I only help those who wishes to be helped.... My brother... THIS PARTICULAR ONE IS LOST!!!!
LmaO !!!!!
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by truthlegend(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:

They say a Lotta things Mate...
dats why you should just get greedy cum and move on
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2015
truthlegend:
dats why you should just get greedy cum and move on
Some are worth staying with and building a life with.... our mothers are clear examples...
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2015
Dick palava..:mmm @ op ure lost

Non*coughing*sense
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by cuppieyez007(m): 9:48am On Jul 12, 2015
Sweet Ds ain't usually big Ds..ur machine no spread in circles nor pump fast.
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by truthlegend(m): 10:34am On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:

Some are worth staying with and building a life with.... our mothers are clear examples...
yea dats true....dats why I don't generalize jabs at women coz like u said our mothers are special
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2015
truthlegend:
yea dats true....dats why I don't generalize jabs at women coz like u said our mothers are special
smiley
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 12, 2015
on the other hand, op myt be the plantain while her bf the banana ,op pishure of ur rooster for proper analysis pls
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by repogirl(f): 10:54am On Jul 12, 2015
Lol, Op she meant she prefers plantain to your banana. Looool.....

This Op funny die!
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by Nature8(m): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2015
Lol.. Chai!
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by orogodoganyin(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2015
no one here will tell u woh u need to do. visit those hausas selling their wares via wheel barrows. show him d picture nd he'll tell u woh 2 do
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2015
orogodoganyin:
no one here will tell u woh u need to do. visit those hausas selling their wares via wheel barrows. show him d picture nd he'll tell u woh 2 do

lmao
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by ShayGirl(f): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2015
Simply put...U r banana and he is plantain...So she has to make d fast choice of getting plantain for herself since she enjoys it better than banana...
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2015
immortalvoices:

We have the critics,
We have the wise ones
I only help those who wishes to be helped.... My brother... THIS PARTICULAR ONE IS LOST!!!!
Please Read d post again
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2015
So she sent you the pix and you immediately assumed you were the banana?? Did she label it?
Inferiority complex is worrying you sha! undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:41am On Jul 12, 2015
repogirl:
Lol, Op she meant she prefers plantain to your banana. Looool.....

This Op funny die!

Explain better pla
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:44am On Jul 12, 2015
delishpot:
Olodo, sit and stare at those things n.aked until you get the message. If it takes a century then so be it grin grin

Help someone pls
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2015
Shortyy:
you are a banana, he's a plantain grin

Expantiate please
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
Please this Sunday. How did I even open this thread self grin

introvert come and help me out
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by nerodenero: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2015
One is a shower and the other, a grower. Both are good. It all depends on how the driver can use it to achieve maximum pleasure for himself and the other party. Just my take!
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
tchidi:
So she sent you the pix and you immediately assumed you were the banana?? Did she label it?
Inferiority complex is worrying you sha! undecided undecided

Where in the original post did the poster 'assume' he was the banana? undecided

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by pbs4real(m): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
ur dick is small and d new boyfriend gat long thing!!get it straight!u berra go do dick enlargement or else ur own don finish b dat cheesy cheesy
i trust u, nah ur mtr be discheesy anyways#GODWIN
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by MoNickk(f): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
ouch...
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by manee2(m): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ghanaian girls tho .Is she trying to say I don't buy her plantain Regularly ??[/quote]_ yes
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
MoNickk:
ouch...
Ouch .Wat happened ??
Re: Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) by khukhi(f): 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
dabriggs:

Simple!

You give her "banana" instead of "plantain".

Did I make it any easier?! I guess not.

On point

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls Only) / This Lady Insists I Pour My Cum In Her Mouth & Lick Her As She Menstruates (18+) / ''most Men Who Don't Like Big Butt Have Little Di*cks'' - 50cent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.