Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? (49346 Views)

Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her / My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. / My Boyfriend Said His Dating Me Because I Look Like Genevieve (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hi,
I've been single since my first relationship turned toxic and recently I met a guy, a student like me who's so into me...we got talking and I found out dat we have a lot in common and a relationship might work for us..we were friends for over a month till he recently asked me out which I accepted since I like him already...he's nice,loving and caring...
Fast forward to two nights ago, he called and said he had something important to tell me about himself, that he's so in love with me and don't wanna get hurt when I get to leave him if I found out that ugly part of him, I got scared and told him to meet me up and tell me face to face which he did last night, he said he's a very deadly cultist and has killed a lot of people who stood in his way,he also said that he's a Lord or whatever and said many creepy things that scared me..he showed me d marks all over his back and I got goosebumps instantly,he was crying while saying this and I cried too..
I told him that I'll see him later and I've been dodging his calls since,had to leave school early today so he won't see me..
Right now,I have a lotta things running through my mind and am confused..
Should I continue this relationship knowing that am dealing with a deadly cultist or should I quit while it's still early??
fellow nairalanders help me

Thanks..

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
Use your kidney dear

258 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by CoolFreeday(m): 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
Serious!

3 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by littlewonders: 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
Now, from what you've said what do you intend to do?

Kids of nowadays coming on social media to report their foolishness common sense incompetency.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by coolestchris(m): 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
hmm ,if we ask una to date us,una go say we no reach, Ok na

198 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Smellymouth: 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
I remember during my 100L, naso I go chyke one frat guy babe.. The evil babe come invite me over to her hostel to pass the night..Based on my mumu logistics, i went there. As I wan off bra, na so we hear knock on the door..

Unfortunately for me, her crazy morrafacker bf paid her an unexpected visit with his friends.

Chaii, the kind drilling when I receive that night pass wetin SARS dey give armed robbers. The thunder when go fire that guy and the babe dey load from Oshodi..

421 Likes 29 Shares

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
How can he be a student and also be a lord? In my school, you must graduate to be a lord. Anyway, I don't date cultists, you shouldn't too for your own safety, they may be looking for him and use you as an example by shooting you in his stead.

154 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
littlewonders:
Now, from what you've said what do you intend to do?

honestly I dunno, if I knew what to do,I won't have asked, ur opinion counts too..thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
ToriBlue:
How can he be a student and also be a lord. In my school, you must be a graduate to be a lord. Anyway, I don't date cultists, you shouldn't too for your own safety, they may be looking for him and use you as an example by shooting you in his stead.
what/who is a lord anyways?

20 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Davash222(m): 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
ToriBlue:
I heard that a lord is one of them that have stayed a cultist till he graduate. They also have melody and other. I dunno what people gain from cultism.
You were misinformed young lady or better still, don't say what you dont know. Buccaneers are called lords too.

@Op. Maybe he's trying to scare you. Can't imagine a cultist telling a lady that he's a cultist. Besides, BAN are peaceful. 99%intelligence, 1%ruggedity.

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by eezeribe(m): 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
Geraldyne:
Hi,
I've been single since my first relationship turned toxic and recently I met a guy, a student like me who's so into me...we got talking and I found out dat we have a lot in common and a relationship might work for us..we were friends for over a month till he recently asked me out which I accepted since I like him already...he's nice,loving and caring...
Fast forward to two nights ago, he called and said he had something important to tell me about himself, that he's so in love with me and don't wanna get hurt when I get to leave him if I found out that ugly part of him, I got scared and told him to meet me up and tell me face to face which he did last night, he said he's a very deadly cultist and has killed a lot of people who stood in his way,he also said that he's a Lord or whatever and said many creepy things that scared me..he showed me d marks all over his back and I got goosebumps instantly,he was crying while saying this and I cried too..
I told him that I'll see him later and I've been dodging his calls since,had to leave school early today so he won't see me..
Should I continue this relationship knowing that am dealing with a deadly cultist or should I quit while it's still early??

Thanks..

My dear,whoever dines with the devil should not only use a long spoon,but also a Bamboo stick.
If you continue dating that cultist,you would definitely become a target for revenge,and be careful if you try to break up,it might not be easy as you think.remember that,Demons were once angels.
Right now,you are already a sitting duck.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
what/who is a lord anyways?
I heard that a lord is one of them that have stayed a cultist till he graduate. They also have melody and other. I dunno what people gain from cultism.

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
This matter pass me o

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
My dear,use ur head!

3 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Funlordmaniac(m): 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
Geraldyne:
Hi,

Thanks..

Just keep licking his w balls.....cultists are very appreciative of their ball lickers and would always ensure that no harm will ever come their way!

Good luck! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by myfantasies(f): 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
Well op i think it's up to you

If u leave him he will think dat u will reveal his secret, nd he will try to harm u

Nd if you stay, his rivals might harm u just to get to him

Be very careful

Wat ever decisions u make will either make or break u

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
ToriBlue:
hmmmm
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
ToriBlue:
How can he be a student and also be a lord? In my school, you must graduate to be a lord. Anyway, I don't date cultists, you shouldn't too for your own safety, they may be looking for him and use you as an example by shooting you in his stead.

Don't mistake it with an XY

11 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
Op looks like one of em black braziers tho

12 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
devilsdouble00:

Tell her o

3 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
devilsdouble00:

What's an XY?
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Funlordmaniac(m): 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
ToriBlue:

You heard a lot of wrong bullshit dear! Say no more before you end up looking sillier than you do now! wink

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

You heard a lot of wrong bullshit dear! Say no more before you end up looking sillier than you do now! wink
Weldone sir.

4 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Op looks like one of em black braziers tho

oga please help me or not.. what I look like has notin to do with my request.. thanks..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by youngest85(m): 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
Is he xyz or abc big guy?
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
Geraldyne:

oga please help me or not.. what I look like has notin to do with my request.. thanks..
sorry, I can't help

10 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by edimolu(m): 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
OP Sorry to say ooooo.....but its like u dont have sense kankan...d fact say u be nairalander sef dey do me like say mk i tear u slap

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by olayinks007(m): 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
Babe i will advise u 2 play along nd never i repeat never ever expose his secrets 2 anyone close 2 u abeg cos u knw nw. Nd again if u can try as much as possible 2 mk d relationship a coded one just in case his in trouble.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
edimolu:
OP Sorry to say ooooo.....but its like u dont have sense kankan...d fact say u be nairalander sef dey do me like say mk i tear u slap

weda I have sense or not..keep it to urself

7 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Funlordmaniac(m): 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
ToriBlue:
Weldone sir.

Anyway just to be on the safe said let me help you out briefly! A lord is actually a code name for a member of the buccaneers association of nigeria (BAN)......all that graduate crap is dust! Real talk!

18 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by TeflonBlixx: 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
Run for your life. .

Why would you even need to ask when you probably know what to do??

Romancelanders and idiocy are like Xavi and Iniesta. .

37 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Anyway just to be on the safe said let me help you out briefly! A lord is actually a code name for a member of the buccaneers association of nigeria (BAN)......all that graduate crap is dust! Real talk!
BlackAxxe guys in my school that have graduated are called lord.

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Guys, Start Saving For That DNA Test / Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.