Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,828 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies (2548 Views)

Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family / Africa, Foreign Religions And Cultural Genocide 2 / How Foreign Religions Ruined Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 12, 2015
I CAME ACROSS THIS PIECE AND I THOUGHT OF SHARING IT WITH THOSE WHO CARE..... ENJOY THE LENGTHY ARTICLE.....

BY Adeniba Adepoyigi
At the heart of African religions is what I have termed "instant justice". This is to say that religion and the administration of justice work in tandem and are inseparable. Punishment is ritually administered to anyone who offends against the social order in accordance with time-tested religious edicts, and as a result, no offender can escape punishment irrespective of his or her position in society. Among the Yoruba, for example, Professor Akinjogbin noted that even the Oba (King) could not escape punishment. According to him, "when an Ooni (Ife King) was no longer wanted (i.e. had offended), people demonstrated outside the walls of the palace, the chiefs met at the palace gate, sent words to the King that he or she was no longer wanted and would henceforth refuse to answer his or her calls. At that moment, the "calabash of death" which contained a powerful charm would be opened to the King and the sight of the charm killed him or her". (My italics to highlight the point made by Oyeleye Oyediran that there were female Oonis and other Yoruba Kings as well, for example, Ooni Oliwo).
Thus, in African religions, it is not only that justice must be seen to have occurred, it must occur. There is no such thing as "unsolved" cases. The name of God is collectively invoked for protection and to punish those who transgress against the social order. When an offence occurs and the perpetrator is unknown, word is sent out for the offender to voluntarily confess and make reparations. And where a confession is not forthcoming, the necessary rituals are performed and the appropriate punishment visited on the offender.
The other side of this, of course, is that for uprightness, there are huge rewards, which again are administered in tandem with the practice of religion. Only "untainted" and "venerable" persons can occupy priesthood/administrative positions. The name of God is invoked to bless the upright with riches and good health. Every language group has a saying which goes something like this: "It is the upright who God favours while the evil doer is punished".
What you have then are societies built on religions of which the central pillar is justice. A child growing up knows almost instinctively that all actions have consequences in life here on earth. As a result, every child's first principle in life is to achieve success with dignity and honour. To transgress against the social order or engage in immorality will bring untold shame and misery not to him or her alone, but to the entire family and community. These are the standards fostered in the societies by the religions.
These are not "simple" societies as Western Anthropologists have untruthfully tried to portray them. On the contrary, they are highly advanced societies with multi-layered and complex roles and divisions of labour, sophisticated political and social institutions buttressed by religions built on the tenet of justice. These societies engender supreme confidence, security, and self-worth in their inhabitants. Is it any wonder that prior to the proliferation of foreign religions in our lands, Africans saw themselves as "masters of the world"?
Some of us who are old enough and had the good fortune of experiencing life when our African religions still had some influence would quickly relate to what I am saying here. For example, in all the twenty years that I lived in my town with a population of about 20,000 people at the time, only one case of murder occurred and it was from a domestic dispute. I give this example to illustrate the high level of security and orderliness that permeated the society at that time, thanks to our African religions.
Let us now examine the foreign religions in comparison with our African religions which are built on the tenet of "instant justice" so as to comprehend the disaster which they have wrought on our societies. I'll choose Christianity with which I am familiar. We know that Christianity is anchored on a number of doctrines of which the major one is "pre-judgement". This doctrine is based on the belief that God has already decided on the "saved" and the "damned". The total number of the "saved" has been decided and sealed. However no one can know whether he or she is one of the "chosen" or the "damned" until judgement day (i.e. after death). Central to this doctrine is the belief that good character or faithfulness is not the only route to salvation. A sinner can still be among the "chosen" if appropriate and proper persons intercede on his or her behalf.

The doctrine of "pre-judgement" in the religion of Christianity should not be confused with the belief of pre-destination found in African religions. In the African pre-destination, it is the path charted for a person on his or her journey through this earth by Almighty God. How and well one navigates this journey becomes one's responsibility. But importantly, this pre-destination can be revealed to the person here on earth through the appropriate rituals. In fact, it is mandatory in many African religions that these rituals be performed by one's parents early in life so as to guide and assist the individual on his or her earth journey. And most crucially, it is possible to alter or improve one's destiny by dint of good work or by the removal of identified obstacles through rituals.

We can thus see that the ideas of facing the consequences of one's actions, and that one's destiny can be revealed here on earth and is therefore in one's own hands, the central pillars of African religions, are totally absent from the doctrines of Christianity as explained above. In contradistinction to African religions, the doctrine of "pre-judgement" in the religion of Christianity is based on the tenet of "deferred justice". And as legal practitioners would say, "justice delayed is justice denied". It becomes even more burdensome when one considers that "deferred justice" can only occur after death and that a sinner can still get salvation if other persons intercede on his or her behalf. It is therefore safe to say that the doctrine is devoid of justice. One can easily imagine the lawlessness and immorality that would flourish in a society anchored on such a doctrine.

It is precisely for this reason that European countries, particularly Great Britain, in adopting Christianity as their state religion, embarked on instituting strict legal systems in which offenders were severely punished. Remember that until recently in Great Britain, even petty thieves were either sent to the colonies or hanged. These legal systems later developed into effective and impartial institutions which became the bedrock of their societies and are now the envy of the world.

In converting us to their religion of Christianity, the European colonialists devilishly used the doctrine of "pre-judgement" to control not only our minds, but our physical persons as well. For a start, we, as black people, were never in the reckoning when the numbers of the "saved" were being tallied by God. Wasn't that made clear enough? Listen to Didymus the Blind, a leading theologian of his time: "Those who fall beneath the stroke of God's sword are the Ethiopians (i.e. black Africans), because they all share in the malice and sin of the Devil, from whose blackness they take their name. The Devil is black because he fell from the splendour, virtue and spiritual whiteness which only those who have been whitened by God possess." So for early Christian theologians, blackness of skin colour was an indication or stamp of damnation. Our situation was even made worse by our idol worshipping, an abominable sin!

The only hope, and a dim one at that, we had for salvation was to submit ourselves, not to the religion of Christianity itself, but to the Europeans, being the proper and appropriate persons who could intercede on our behalf. Overnight, the religion of Christianity turned us into servants, and Europeans masters. In the "salvation panic", great and powerful men and women in their societies turned themselves into mere appendages and serfs…...if only the white man could place his hands on their heads and pray for them, perhaps there could be hope of salvation. Poor souls! To protect their privileged positions, the colonialists desisted from concretising an impartial and strict judicial system to ameliorate the effects of the doctrine of "pre-judgement" or "deferred justice", as they had successfully done in their home country, before they left our shores.

The European-educated Africans who inherited the positions of the colonialists, having patiently watched and noticed the tremendous advantages and privileges that accrued from the master/servant situation, resorted to perpetuating the myth of "pre-judgement" or "deferred justice" of Christianity and therefore also failed to institute effective judicial systems that would substitute for "instant justice", the central pillar of our African religions. A few of the discerning leaders could sense the impending doom and advocated a return to African religions and to fashion out of them institutions that would cater for the developmental needs of the societies. Alas! these were a small minority and they were powerless. They were quickly rounded up and imprisoned or killed.

And so Christianity and its doctrine of "pre-judgement" or "deferred justice" began to proliferate and the effects are what we see today in many parts of black Africa particularly in our dear Nigeria, ruined societies that are retrogressing daily. The religion of Islam, with which I am not familiar, may have taken a slightly different route but the effects are the same as evidence on the ground shows. The simple truth is, you cannot build or develop societies on lawlessness and disorder. And yet, these are what the foreign religions have brought to our societies. The shame goes to all those Africans who still dogmatically cling to these foreign religions which are responsible for ruining our societies. The ultimate shame goes to the African leaders of those foreign religions who are benefiting from selling untruths to their fellow Africans.

It may no longer be possible to wholly return to our African religions but there are certain things we can do to rescue our societies from continued destruction by the foreign religions. We may begin by mounting a sustained education effort aimed at exposing the untruths in the doctrines espoused in the foreign religions. In regards to Christianity, for example, we may want to educate the people that the doctrine of "pre-judgement" or "deferred justice" has no basis what-so-ever in religion. This doctrine was inserted into Christianity at a later date as a tool of control over large populations.

We could begin to say it loud and clear that everyone must face the consequences of their work and actions here on earth and that God has anointed no one to intercede on behalf of anyone in the bid to gain salvation. Everyone's salvation lies firmly in his or her hands. We should begin to press that, as a matter of urgency, a study curriculum be introduced to our schools on the history of our pre-colonial societies, their religions, how the societies functioned, and the principles upon which they were built. With these steps we may begin to re-make our true African character of fairness, hard work and respect for social order. This is the way forward.

http://www.nigeriaworld.com/articles/2005/jan/122.html

Cc lalasticlala Ishilove cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by Chopet(m): 8:22am On Jul 12, 2015
Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by raayah(f): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2015
/

1 Like

Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 12, 2015
The title of this thread should be: how Islam ruined our country.
We all know that the wild evil brewing in the world are all works of the occultic religion, Islam.

1 Like

Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by menesheh(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2015
Dnarvaez:
The title of this thread should be: how Islam ruined our country.
We all know that the wild evil brewing in the world are all works of the occultic religion, Islam.

You can't compel the number of people killed in the past centuries by Christian apologists to Islamic extremism today.

1 Like

Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 12, 2015
raayah:
Christainity started in Isreal , a middle-eastern country.

why blame the europeans
West of Asia.... And Christianity as an institution started with the Italians.... When the state seeked for something to control the people, Christianity became a state religion...

1 Like

Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 12, 2015
menesheh:

You can't compel the number of people killed in the past centuries by Christian apologists to Islamic extremism today.
Finally a sane mind
Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by kalufelix(m): 10:06am On Jul 12, 2015
g
Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 12, 2015
Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by virginboy1(m): 10:23am On Jul 12, 2015
I asked this question and still yet was unable to get a locigal answer. "If when one dies he or she goes to either Heaven or hell, then where was that same person 1000 years ago before birth?
Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by plaetton: 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Excellent article, and it encapsulates everything I loathe about christianity.

In fact, many do not realize that early christians and apostles were persecuted in Rome for exactly these same reasons,: of threatening and corrupting the moral underpinnings of the society with their " forgiveness and all is saved" doctrines.
This doctrine that everyone is worthy, can be forgiven by accepting the lordship of Jesus had, and continues to seduce people into DEFERRING their moral and ethical responsibilities.
Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
menesheh:

Those christians killed people for their own gains but Islams are mercilessly slaughtering innocent lives as instructed by allah in his worthless piece of figmented junk (qu'ran) to do so. With a reward of been given 72 virgins, isn't it?
Perharps in hell!
Besides Islams have commited more crime acts than any sect in history. You guys are gaining upper hands as the day goes by.

1 Like

Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by menesheh(m): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Those christians killed people for their own gains but Islams are mercilessly slaughtering innocent lives as instructed by allah in his worthless piece of figmented junk (qu'ran) to do so. With a reward of been given 72 virgins, isn't it?
Perharps in hell!
Besides Islams have commited more crime acts than any sect in history. You guys are gaining upper hands as the day goes by.

am not a Muslim but an atheist.

BOLDED. not, check your religious history again
Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
menesheh:

am not a Muslim but an atheist.

BOLDED. not, check your religious history again
An atheist? Good for you.
Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by plaetton: 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Perharps in hell!

Wow!! shocked

So killing for own gains is MUCH MUCH better than mercilessly slaughtering?

WOW! Indeed for the Moral Schizophrenia Of Christianity.
Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
plaetton:

Wow!! shocked

So killing for own gains is MUCH MUCH better than mercilessly slaughtering?

WOW! Indeed for the Moral Schizophrenia Of Christianity.
I can detect that you're obviously and greatly pained that I exposed your peoples folly. I find it hard to believe that you have a brain.
If the leprous illiterate cocksmoking cretin MuhamMAD, who had the IQ of a grain of maize didn't forge the bloody bloodsucking religion termed Islamism, there would have been peace in the world as of today.
But I assure you, soon, very soon, all muslims will be a thing of the past.
And in case you don't know, allah is roasting perfectly in hell. I bet MuhamMAD the dimwitted fvcktard's torment will be worst.
Adios simpleton!
Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by plaetton: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dnarvaez:

I can detect that you're obviously and greatly pained that I exposed your peoples folly. I find it hard to believe that you have a brain.
If the leprous illiterate cocksmoking cretin MuhamMAD, who had the IQ of a grain of a maize didn't forge the bloody bloodsucking religion termed Islamism, there would have been peace in the world as of today.
But I assure you, soon, very soon, all muslims will be a thing of the past.
And in case you don't know, allah is roasting perfectly in hell. I bet MuhamMAD the dimwitted fvcktard's torment will be worst.
Adios simpleton!

LOL.

I don't give a rat's bottom about Islam .

But, I must say that from my lifelong experience, the average muslim is much more intelligent and much more knowledgable and much more honest than the average Christian.

Of course, there are many reasons for this.

One is that islam is a bona fide religion, like it or not, and makes no pretenses about what it stands for .

Christianity, on the hand is a fraudulently contrived mishmash of borrowed this and plagerized that, is founded, supported, and perpertuated by fraud and fraud alone.

1 Like

Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
plaetton:

LOL.

I don't give a fcking rat's bottom about Islam .

But, I must say that from my lifelong experience, the average muslim is much more intelligent and much more knowledgable and much more honest than the average Christian.

One is that islam is a bona fide religion, like it or not, and makes no pretenses about what it stands for .

Christianity, on the hand is a fraudulently contrived mishmash of borrowed this and plagerized that, is founded, supported, and perpertuated by fraud and fraud alone.
Goat!! Now watch as I school out your dumbness.
You're just a clueless atheist with the mental capacity of a turtle.
@ bolded: applies to Islam.
Actually Islam derived some of their teachings which were later converted in deceits from the bible. They selected a carved image and named it allah as their god. They altered many thins in the bible to suit their evil plot. Like changing of names such as "Abraham" to "Ibrahim"; "Mary" to "Mariam"; "Moses to "Musa" etc. They also formed an idea of a spiritual home but theirs was that he who kills will spend his next life having sex with virgins.
Need I go on?
There are zillion clues that shows that Islams are the real frauds, plagarists and devils.
You're just a fvcking featherbrained blind misled atheist who knows nothing about christianity.
You're even dumber and unintelligent than I thought.
Go sit you deflated ass on a plank of protruded nails, nitwit!
Next time, get your facts right before vomiting gabages to avoid a glorious disgrace.
Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by Ahmed4002(m): 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Perharps in hell!

Isaiah 13:15-18

You people who complain about islam, don’t you all ever open your bibles and see the crap that it has?  “They will have no mercy on helpless babies” this is not terrorism huh? What about this one “Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes”. This is all some romantic shakespearen comedy huh? And you blame the Quran! The world has gone crazy.

Numbers Chapter 31:7-12

I wonder what Christians have to say about this? Using their own criteria against them this makes their God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

Deuteronomy Chapter 22:25-29

So as you can see, rape is allowed in certain cases in the Bible. When the victim is a virgin, she must marry the rapist, if the victim is not a virgin then the rapist is put to death. This law is a shame and insult to rape victims, you bring me one single lady who would want to marry her rapist.

The verses doesn't end here. There are a lot of different verses

Many Times Christians post passages from the Quran on war and say that Islam is not valid because of these verses because of the violence. Am only exposing the flawed mentality of people when they accuse the Quran for no reason while they have truly horrible things in their own books.
Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by plaetton: 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dnarvaez:

They selected a carved image and named it allah as their god. They altered many thins in the bible to suit their evil plot. Like changing of names such as "Abraham" to "Ibrahim"; "Mary" to "Mariam"; "Moses to "Musa" etc. .

Oh Ignorance ! Why art thou so cruel ?.

This is exactly what I mean; that the average Christian is very ignorant.

Thanks for proving me right.
wink
Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
plaetton:

Thanks for proving me right. wink
I hate when it when clueless twats try to propagate blatant lies. So I had to be quick at ending the brewing choas.
Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
plaetton:

Thanks for proving me right. wink
I hate when it when clueless twats try to propagate blatant lies. So I had to be quick at ending the brewing choas. Anyway, a dunce will always remain a dunce.
Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ahmed4002:
[s]Isaiah 13:15-18

You people who complain about islam, don’t you all ever open your bibles and see the crap that it has?  “They will have no mercy on helpless babies” this is not terrorism huh? What about this one “Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes”. This is all some romantic shakespearen comedy huh? And you blame the Quran! The world has gone crazy.

Numbers Chapter 31:7-12

I wonder what Christians have to say about this? Using their own criteria against them this makes their God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

Deuteronomy Chapter 22:25-29

So as you can see, rape is allowed in certain cases in the Bible. When the victim is a virgin, she must marry the rapist, if the victim is not a virgin then the rapist is put to death. This law is a shame and insult to rape victims, you bring me one single lady who would want to marry her rapist.[/s]
I have nothing to prove to a certified m0ron whos cognitive ability is abysmally poor!
Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by Ahmed4002(m): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dnarvaez:

I have nothing to prove to a certified m0ron whos cognitive ability is abysmally poor!

if your believe do not admit it then they can no longer argue against Islam, if they continue to use this silly argument on Islam then they must leave their own religion. So they are in a bad dilema now, attack Islam and leave your religion or dont attack Islam and therefore have nothing much to attack Islam on.
Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by Ahmed4002(m): 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Goat!! Now watch as I school out your dumbness.
You're just a clueless atheist with the mental capacity of a turtle.
@ bolded: applies to Islam.
Actually Islam derived some of their teachings which were later converted in deceits from the bible. They selected a carved image and named it allah as their god. They altered many thins in the bible to suit their evil plot. Like changing of names such as "Abraham" to "Ibrahim"; "Mary" to "Mariam"; "Moses to "Musa" etc. They also formed an idea of a spiritual home but theirs was that he who kills will spend his next life having sex with virgins.
Need I go on?
There are zillion clues that shows that Islams are the real frauds, plagarists and devils.
You're just a fvcking featherbrained blind misled atheist who knows nothing about christianity.
You're even dumber and unintelligent than I thought.
Go sit you deflated ass on a plank of protruded nails, nitwit!
Next time, get your facts right before vomiting gabages to avoid a glorious disgrace.

The scripture that Muhammad came with is
called the Quran; which literally means, “that
which is recited.” Because Muhammad (pbuh) did
not write the Quran, he did not author it. But,
the angel Gabriel came and recited it to him
and Allah made his heart a receptacle to that,
just as a satellite is receptive of waves and
gives you images. Is there any other book in the
history of the world that you know of that has
been preserved, without the changing of even a
dot? No book—only the Quran. Don’t take my
word for it. Go to the library and read any
encyclopedia -read what it says about Islam,
Muhammad (pbuh), and the Quran. Read what
non-Muslims say about Islam, the Quran and
Muslims. Then you will see that what I am saying
is universally documented; that Muhammad
(pbuh) was the most profound individual in the
history of humanity. Profound why? Read what
non-Muslims have said. The Quran is the most
profound piece of literature in history. Read
what they said. Islamic life is so comprehensive,
precise and dynamic that it has never changed.
Read what they said. All of the previous
prophets, their scriptures and their stories and
the principle message they came with are
mentioned in the Quran with profound detail.
Did Muhammad (pbuh) meet them, talk with
them, and collaborate with them to write their
biographies? No, of course he didn’t. In the
Quran, the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is
referred to as the messenger of God, and that
is his limit as a human being. Muslims do not
worship Muhammad-they are not Mohammedans.
We have no right to take the name Muhammad
and claim that we are Mohammedans.
Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ahmed4002:

if your believe do not admit it then they can no longer argue against Islam, if they continue to use this silly argument on Islam then they must leave their own religion. So they are in a bad dilema now, attack Islam and leave your religion or dont attack Islam and therefore have nothing much to attack Islam on.
Enormous trash!
You're only attempting at defending Islam.
You won't say the truth for fear of being regarded as an INFIDEL/BETRAYER.
Deception is your artery.

1 Like

Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by malvisguy212: 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
plaetton:

LOL.

I don't give a rat's bottom about Islam .

have you been to the north ? Come to the north , practice your atheism openly and see what will happened.

Am very sure,were you are right now ,christians are the majority , you practice you atheism peacefully. Even atheists love to be around were christians are the majority, EXCEPT Nigeria atheists are different from the rest.
Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by plaetton: 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
malvisguy212:
have you been to the north ? Come to the north , practice your atheism openly and see what will happened.

Am very sure,were you are right now ,christians are the majority , you practice you atheism peacefully. Even atheists love to be around were christians are the majority, EXCEPT Nigeria atheists are different from the rest.

Correction sir,
Atheism is not a practice. There is nothing to practice.

Atheism is simply being impervious to religious bullshyte.

1 Like

Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ahmed4002:

The scripture that Muhammad came with is
called the Quran; which literally means, “that
which is recited.” Because Muhammad (pbuh) did
not write the Quran, he did not author it. But,
the angel Gabriel came and recited it to him
and Allah made his heart a receptacle to that,
just as a satellite is receptive of waves and
gives you images. Is there any other book in the
history of the world that you know of that has
been preserved, without the changing of even a
dot? No book—only the Quran. Don’t take my
word for it. Go to the library and read any
encyclopedia -read what it says about Islam,
Muhammad (pbuh), and the Quran. Read what
non-Muslims say about Islam, the Quran and
Muslims. Then you will see that what I am saying
is universally documented; that Muhammad
(pbuh) was the most profound individual in the
history of humanity. Profound why? Read what
non-Muslims have said. The Quran is the most
profound piece of literature in history. Read
what they said. Islamic life is so comprehensive,
precise and dynamic that it has never changed.
Read what they said. All of the previous
prophets, their scriptures and their stories and
the principle message they came with are
mentioned in the Quran with profound detail.
Did Muhammad (pbuh) meet them, talk with
them, and collaborate with them to write their
biographies? No, of course he didn’t. In the
Quran, the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is
referred to as the messenger of God, and that
is his limit as a human being. Muslims do not
worship Muhammad-they are not Mohammedans.
We have no right to take the name Muhammad
and claim that we are Mohammedans.
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!
When, how and where did Angel Gabriel meet with the so called Muhammad to deliver a message to him?
Who sent Angel Gabriel on a prophecy delivery assignment?
If Muhammad was truely the real prophet as recorded in the qu'ran, what signs can justify this assertion?
You no nothing about the origin of Islam 'cause you were born in an Islamic family or probably converted halfway.
Those books, novels, libraries, qu'ran are all made-up stuffs aimed at deceiving ignorant people to join Islam.
Islam is a religion created by man and its rules were written by man.
Your Imams; who appointed them as religious leaders? Allah? By what way? In a dream? And have they ever performed something magnificent?
You guys do worship on fridays, right? Who issued it?
Who was the person that first announced that Muhammad would be a prophet?
Mr you really have a long way to go.
Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by Ahmed4002(m): 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!
When, how and where did Angel Gabriel meet with the so called Muhammad to deliver a message to him?
Who sent Angel Gabriel on a prophecy delivery assignment?
If Muhammad was truely the real prophet as recorded in the qu'ran, what signs can justify this assertion?
You no nothing about the origin of Islam 'cause you were born in an Islamic family or probably converted halfway.
Those books, novels, libraries, qu'ran are all made-up stuffs aimed at deceiving ignorant people to join Islam.
Islam is a religion created by man and its rules were written by man.
Your Imams; who appointed them as religious leaders? Allah? By what way? In a dream? And have they ever performed something magnificent?
You guys do worship on fridays, right? Who issued it?
Who was the person that first announced that Muhammad would be a prophet?
Islam is acknowledging that God is the only one
deserving of worship, that there will be a Day of
Judgment. Islam is to acknowledge the existence
of the angels with the duty of revealing the
divine messages to the prophets—controlling the
winds, the oceans and to take the life of those
God ordered to die. Acknowledging that all the
Prophets of God were righteous men and were
all sent by God, and acknowledging that there
will definitely be a day of resurrection after
death, and that all good and evil has been
proportioned by God. In Islam is to uphold strict
monotheism- Not to worship any partners
besides God, not to say anything about God that
you have no right to say—this means: not to say
that He has a father, a mother, a son, an aunt
or even a board of trustees—not to say
anything about God that you have no right to
say. To bear witness, this means that you
sentence yourself either to peace and Paradise
or, in declining, to a state of confusion,
frustration and ultimately hellfire and
punishment. You sentence yourself—you ask
yourself, “Do I bear witness that there is only
one God?

Normal
people who followed Moses were not called
Mosesans, or the people who followed Jacob were
not called Jacobeans, and the people who
followed Abraham were not called Abrahamians.
So how do people call themselves Christians?
Christ never called himself a Christian. We have
to be Christ-like. What was Christ like? He was
a servant of Almighty God. So we have to be
servants of God. That’s all. As the final
revelation of God, the Quran makes a very clear
and concise statement: “This day I have
perfected for you your religion, bestowed my
favor upon you and chosen ‘Islam’, for you, as a
complete way of life.” So through the Quran,
the word ‘Islam’ came.
Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
malvisguy212:

Unfortunately, the psychopathic fool (plaetton), is too daft to acknowledge your point.

2 Likes

Re: How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies by Ahmed4002(m): 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!

First, the Quran is a revelation from Allah, it says “that Muhammad is not speaking form his own opinions, ambitions, emotions or feelings, but this is a revelation, which is being revealed to him.” For anyone to be convinced of the authenticity of the Quran, we must first prove that it was impossible for Muhammad to have come up with it; and secondly, we must also prove that it was impossible for any other human agency to have written it. Let us think about this. The Quran makes the statement: "And we created the human being from a hanging clot in the womb." How did the Prophet know that the embryo started out as a clot hanging and clinging to the wall of the uterus of the mother? Did he have some kind of x-ray vision? How did he receive this knowledge when it was just discovered by scientists 47 years ago? How did he know that oceans have a barrier between them to separate the salt and the fresh water? How did he know that the sun and the moon and all the planets are in orbits? These are all mentioned in the Quran. How did he know this 1400 years ago, when our technology and science is giving us access to the information now? An uneducated shepherd, a man raised in the desert, a man unable to read or to write—how could he produce something like this, how could he say something like this? And how could anyone living with him or afterwards produce something that has just been discovered recently? Impossible. How can a man who never left the Arabian Peninsula, who never sailed on a ship, who lived fifteen centuries ago make such clear descriptions that have been discovered the second half of the 20th century? Also let me tell you, the Quran has 114 chapters and over 6000 verses. And there were many people in the time of the prophet who memorized this book entirely. How does that happen? Did anyone memorize the Bible, the Torah, the Psalms? Nobody, no one—not even the Pope. But there are millions of Muslims today who have memorized the entire Qura—the entire book!

(1) (2) (Reply)

MUSLIM COUNTRIES REFUSE TO TAKE A SINGLE SYRIAN REFUGEE / A Scientific Look At The Law Of Reciprocal Action Or Karma. / Help, I Had An Attack Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.