Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Woooow!..its My Birthday, Born On Sunday, Celebrating On Sunday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woooow!..its My Birthday, Born On Sunday, Celebrating On Sunday (1230 Views)

Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) / My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. / Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woooow!..its My Birthday, Born On Sunday, Celebrating On Sunday by bueze046(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2015
Today I celebrate ME! The birth of Me!

The
person I have grown to be! The person I will
become! The brother, son, friend, boyfriend,
employee; I am! and the Father I will be
someday! I celebrate Me today!

I am grateful to God for the gift of life, I am void
without him. Also thankful to my earthly parents
for nurturing me into the graceful, lovely, and
great man I am today.

Happy birthday to Me! I wish myself many more
years of joy, love, laughter, health and prosperity.
I wish myself strength and wisdom for days to
come and success with everything I do today,
and tomorrow!

Here’s a drink to ME!

1 Like

Re: Woooow!..its My Birthday, Born On Sunday, Celebrating On Sunday by CUM4WHAT(m): 8:30am On Jul 12, 2015
Where's yoir pic...... And why copy d headline someone else used yesterday........??

NONSENSE
Re: Woooow!..its My Birthday, Born On Sunday, Celebrating On Sunday by bueze046(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2015
people get dull brain shaa
Re: Woooow!..its My Birthday, Born On Sunday, Celebrating On Sunday by delishpot: 8:43am On Jul 12, 2015
Happy birthday oooo. Send my rice and cake. Top it with isi ewu biko.

bueze046:
Today I celebrate ME! The birth of Me!
The
person I have grown to be! The person I will
become! The brother, son, friend, boyfriend,
employee; I am! and the Father I will be
someday!
I celebrate Me today!
I am grateful to God for the gift of life, I am void
without him.[s] Also thankful to my earthly parents
for nurturing me into the graceful, lovely, and
great woman I am today.[/s]
Happy birthday to Me! I wish myself many more
years of joy, love, laughter, health and prosperity.
I wish myself strength and wisdom for days to
come and success with everything I do today,
and tomorrow!
Here’s a drink to ME!

You na man or woman?

1 Like

Re: Woooow!..its My Birthday, Born On Sunday, Celebrating On Sunday by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2015
Happy Birthday Son,

Wish you all the best !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Woooow!..its My Birthday, Born On Sunday, Celebrating On Sunday by cutecanson(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2015
delishpot:

You na man or woman?
abeg help me ask am again
Re: Woooow!..its My Birthday, Born On Sunday, Celebrating On Sunday by Foolishboy: 10:10am On Jul 12, 2015
And hopefully, you shall die on sunday.

1 Like

Re: Woooow!..its My Birthday, Born On Sunday, Celebrating On Sunday by bueze046(m): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2015
Foolishboy:
And hopefully, you shall die on sunday.

Lol..dat kind tin..SMH on your moniker
Re: Woooow!..its My Birthday, Born On Sunday, Celebrating On Sunday by bueze046(m): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2015
delishpot:

You na man or woman?

na man ooo....Android dictionary miss-click

Thanks!
Re: Woooow!..its My Birthday, Born On Sunday, Celebrating On Sunday by Foolishboy: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2015
bueze046:

Lol..dat kind tin..SMH on your moniker
Oya fu/ck off.
Re: Woooow!..its My Birthday, Born On Sunday, Celebrating On Sunday by IamLEGEND1: 10:41am On Jul 12, 2015

Re: Woooow!..its My Birthday, Born On Sunday, Celebrating On Sunday by bueze046(m): 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
Foolishboy:
Oya fu/ck off.

damn!

(1) (Reply)

Photographs: Check Out Vocalist August Alsina's New Haircut / A Ladies Confession / How To Know Nigerian Girls Real Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.