Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) (7743 Views)

How Much Does This Clothes Costs? / Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? / Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hello guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

So what are you wearing to church tomorrow?

Check out the styles below. I have a dress lineup just like the first pic so you can picture me in that.

In Other News
Here Is Why Fat Men Last Longer In Bed Than Slim Men
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/here-is-why-fat-men-last-longer-in-bed.html

5 Signs That Show That You Are Completely Stressed Out
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/signs-of-stress.html

Re: Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
The last gown in Ankara, yes.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) by IamSINZ(m): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
kimbraa:
The last gown in Ankara, yes.

And the 2nd pic? grin
Re: Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
IamSINZ:

And the 2nd pic? grin
It depends. grin Her pant line spoilt the skirt.

1 Like

Re: Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
More

Re: Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
the black gown na die o....pastor eyes go just dey turn ni grin
Re: Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
See yansh, meanwhile Buhari Won't Win 2019 Election Says Nigeria Association Of Witches. ... ..->

http://mrtobitalk.nut.cc/2017/10/07/buhari-wont-win-2019-election-says-nigeria-association-witches-naw/
Re: Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) by IamSINZ(m): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
kimbraa:

Pant line can be sexy shaa.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
kimbraa:

Is that a no, or yes.
Re: Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) by phintohlar(f): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
Blood of snake, @pic no 3
Re: Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
phintohlar:
Blood of snake, @pic no 3

grin grin grin
Re: Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Is that a no, or yes.
It's a yes without a line showing panty.
IamSINZ:

Pant line can be sexy shaa.. grin
Trashy to me, and for ladies who know little about fashion. grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) by IamSINZ(m): 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
kimbraa:
It's a yes without a line showing panty. Trashy to me, and for ladies who know little about fashion. grin

grin
Re: Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) by internationalman(m): 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
what's wring with the guys wears?
Re: Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 12:10am On Oct 08, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
the black gown na die o....pastor eyes go just dey turn ni grin
no, the power of the Holy Spirit is stronger grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 2:04am On Oct 08, 2017
kimbraa:
It's a yes without a line showing panty.
I see
Re: Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) by Bekwarra(m): 3:09am On Oct 08, 2017
You want to show us dress or you want to advertise your blog?
Re: Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) by generationz(f): 7:03am On Oct 08, 2017
Op
Has run out of topics for his blog and is doing what every nigerian blogger does, using sex to make us catch a glimpse.

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) by Lalas247(f): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2017
That red dress is lush cheesy
Re: Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:35am On Oct 08, 2017
Bekwarra:
You want to show us dress or you want to advertise your blog?
I always put links in all my posts, to give people something to read about.
Re: Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:40am On Oct 08, 2017
generationz:
Op
Has run out of topics for his blog and is doing what every nigerian blogger does, using sex to make us catch a glimpse.

Check my signature
What makes you conclude I have run out of topics?
hmmm, so what you want to tell me is, that out of all the pics you see there only the ones that related to sex that attracted you here.
Re: Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) by generationz(f): 7:46am On Oct 08, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
What makes you conclude I have run out of topics?
hmmm, so what you want to tell me is, that out of all the pics you see there only the ones that related to sex that attracted you here.

Are you now a fashion blogger?
Re: Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:56am On Oct 08, 2017
generationz:

Are you now a fashion blogger?
Not actually, I'm still a fitness and lifestyle blogger. And lifestyle blogging involves almost anything that affects our lives like Sunday wears.
Re: Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) by generationz(f): 8:00am On Oct 08, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Not actually, I'm still a fitness and lifestyle blogger. And lifestyle blogging involves almost anything that affects our lives like Sunday wears.
*sideeyes*
Re: Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:04am On Oct 08, 2017
generationz:
*sideeyes*
Hahahaha, hmmm, using a meme could have been better. . I will see you at church.
Re: Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) by generationz(f): 8:07am On Oct 08, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hahahaha, hmmm, using a meme could have been better.
I will see you at church.
OK Paul
Re: Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) by PetrePan(m): 8:24am On Oct 08, 2017
Nonsense i thought i will be seeing some unwearable clothes
Re: Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) by CaroLyner(f): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
More
This one looks good �

3 Likes

Re: Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
no, the power of the Holy Spirit is stronger grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) by Dharneehell(m): 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hello guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

So what are you wearing to church tomorrow?

Check out the styles below. I have a dress lineup just like the first pic so you can picture me in that.

In Other News
Here Is Why Fat Men Last Longer In Bed Than Slim Men
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/here-is-why-fat-men-last-longer-in-bed.html

5 Signs That Show That You Are Completely Stressed Out
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/signs-of-stress.html

The girl in the second pics tho!
Choi, load..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics / Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! / Never you Date A Gal With This Attitude, very important.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.