Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,792 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo (64351 Views)

Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / In Response To The Lie That A Female Soldier Died In Sambisa / A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by buchilino(m): 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
Wonder why all the dead soldiers are from the South?

Good question, JTF Niger delta (northern soldiers), JTF north east (southerns).
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by taiwo09: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
i think its possible to disarm land mines, i have watched enough of it in movies..i always have the passion to serve in the army but with this sh*t going on in this country, its hard to trust your fellow platoon member..Thanks for your service brother!!! i know you are at the bosom of Jehovah where you found 'seize fire'
#21GunSalute!
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by tiswell(m): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
good night .gallant seaman...21 gun salute
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by elbaraj001(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
Rest On bro......
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by arusoncd(m): 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
You, the entire squad killed him because of lack of your technical know how, ask your commander about the mine dictation dog, etc. Where is the experts detonators? You owe him a good visitation to the immediate family with enough cash.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Frankicent(m): 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Rip brave hero.... when will our government invest more.
stop giving our soldiers AK? AK is use for military training and not front line battles.

using of high weapons like
MQ9 Reaper Drone, AA12 Atchisson Assault Shotgun,XM25,Tray on,
[HK MP7] etc are better. have since pictures of an African military using HK MP7.

Am not been judgemental can't say if most of this high weapons are in they arsenals. AK is too old. Our soldiers are strong, brave and ready to fight.they need more high sophisticated weapons that will make BK scared and weak.. With God on our side + more sophisticated weapon BK will be a burning bush...E n easy

#GodBlessNGMiltary
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Donnyboy(m): 1:23am On Jul 13, 2015
RIP
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by balash(m): 5:15am On Jul 13, 2015
christinie:

I dont Really Think So..
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by grandpuba: 8:11am On Jul 13, 2015
RIP.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 13, 2015
christinie:

God bless you my sister

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by christinie(f): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2015
Jkyoung:

God bless you my sister
God bless you too dear.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by abbyglow2012(f): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2015
May God grant ur soul an enternal rest in His Holy Bossom. Adieu Alex (aka small juju) my cosm8t, my divm8t, 19AK reguls miss U!
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by free13: 9:51am On Jul 13, 2015
Rip .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) / Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.