Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,498 members, 7,770,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:05 AM

Are You Wondering If You Are Or Your Partner? (must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Wondering If You Are Or Your Partner? (must Read) (1032 Views)

Top Sign Of A Potential Cheating Partner... Must See / 5 Sex Topics You And Your Partner Must Discuss / After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Wondering If You Are Or Your Partner? (must Read) by boynigeria(m): 11:10am On Jul 12, 2015
Happy Sunday to all.
Lately my attention has been focused on the fact that a large percentage of young ladies of our time are
not wife materials but get into marriage and mess up and husbands end up patching them since it's a
lifetime commitment.

Are you wondering if you are or your partner is a "wife material" then checkmate her with these;

1. Wife material is relevant. A woman who can't be abandon, always needed where ever she finds herself.
She is a woman that is searched out for. (Scarcity is what command value). She not the available one.
Not always at places of pick and drop,..... You know what I mean.

2. She creates value for herself. Value determines price. Until you know your worth you can't have a price.
She is the marketer of her life. She never wait for a man to approve her before she feels good.

3. She can be trusted. She can be trusted with the weakness of ur husband/ partners. She doesn't expose
personal information about her partner to friends and families She is an encourager in all situations.
Always giving strength.

4. She is a problem solver. She is industrious and creative (handy) cookery. Never empty handed. Never
lazy. We all know idleness generate gossip. She keep looking for new things to learn and use to add value.

5. She is heavenly minded and earthly useful. She has and understanding of the word of God by revelation.
She is a praise and prayer warrior. She has a high Spiritual inclination. You can meet her and she can give
you words by the spirit not looking pastors up and down.

6. Generous in nature. She offers help proactively. She doesn't let people lack around her. She empathize
with the poor, she like children and care for them. She loves the aged and passionately cares. I friend once
told me that she can't stand the noise of children........imagine how she will groom your children.

7. She is fashionable. Good Personal hygiene. She sits well in public, dresses well at all times with a
knowledge of simple, modest and quality fashion. She brightens everywhere.

8. Submissive and a forgiver. Never trying to prove a point. Humble in her dealings. Humility is Great
strength under control. She doesn't argue with you rather she gives you point to reason with. She support
you decision in public and corrects you in private.

9. She has self control. She doesn't allow things to move her because she stand for something. When
good or bad times she is still composed. She doesn't panic on issues she trust God for solution.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are You Wondering If You Are Or Your Partner? (must Read) by marymaria(f): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2015
nice one
Re: Are You Wondering If You Are Or Your Partner? (must Read) by McBeee(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2015
on point!
Re: Are You Wondering If You Are Or Your Partner? (must Read) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2015
ok
Re: Are You Wondering If You Are Or Your Partner? (must Read) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2015
Good one....

but too Clustered!!

Space your Points... for easy digest
Re: Are You Wondering If You Are Or Your Partner? (must Read) by ShayGirl(f): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2015
J
Re: Are You Wondering If You Are Or Your Partner? (must Read) by MzzTega(f): 11:41am On Jul 12, 2015
Who says i dont ave these qualities? tongue

Husband Material nko?
Re: Are You Wondering If You Are Or Your Partner? (must Read) by Update(m): 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
MzzTega:
Who says i dont ave these qualities? tongue
Husband Material nko?
1. Husband material f*cks de hell out of yhu till yo punana gets creamy.... Guys add yos
Re: Are You Wondering If You Are Or Your Partner? (must Read) by MzzTega(f): 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
Update:
1. Husband material f*cks de hell out of yhu till yo punana gets creamy.... Guys add yos
undecided
Re: Are You Wondering If You Are Or Your Partner? (must Read) by Mhizkel(f): 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
Op, that's a description of me. cheesy

Wife material, 100yards grin
Re: Are You Wondering If You Are Or Your Partner? (must Read) by boynigeria(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mhizkel:
Op, that's a description of me. cheesy

Wife material, 100yards
grin
oh yea? we are actually talking 200yards here dearie
Re: Are You Wondering If You Are Or Your Partner? (must Read) by marymaria(f): 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Update:

1. Husband material f*cks de hell out of yhu till yo punana gets creamy....
Guys add yos
boys will always be boys and men be men

1 Like

Re: Are You Wondering If You Are Or Your Partner? (must Read) by McBeee(m): 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
marymaria:

boys will always be boys and men be men
did u just stylishly yab Update
Re: Are You Wondering If You Are Or Your Partner? (must Read) by TrishaP(f): 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ok some are claiming to be the aforementioned already, but it's none of my business.
*sips coke*

Op you can do a little touching to your work by giving paragraphs. Good one
Re: Are You Wondering If You Are Or Your Partner? (must Read) by boynigeria(m): 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
TrishaP:
Ok some are claiming to be the aforementioned but it's none of my business. *sips coke*
everyone is perfect till imperfection starts sticking out like a virgin dude with conji
Re: Are You Wondering If You Are Or Your Partner? (must Read) by boynigeria(m): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
TrishaP:
Ok some are claiming to be the aforementioned already, but it's none of my business.
*sips coke*

Op you can do a little touching to your work by giving paragraphs. Good one
yes ma'am
Re: Are You Wondering If You Are Or Your Partner? (must Read) by Mhizkel(f): 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
boynigeria:
oh yea? we are actually talking 200yards here dearie
Awww..Such a typosad Ermmmm..It's actually 200cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Who Betrayed Who? / A Perfect Relationship....... How Possible? / Dumb Moves You Should Avoid On A First Date For Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.