Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman (5082 Views)

How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi / Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says / You Goofed On Jonathan’s Agricultural Programme, Adesina Tells Oshimhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by bosedekemi(f): 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
Recently, four South-East governors of Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia and Imo states rose from a meeting and declared their no-recognition stance on Radio Biafria. What’s your reaction to that?
That they are South-East governors does not make them the mouthpiece of the Igbo people. That is the truth. The problem the Igbos have as a result of their mentality is that they don’t have a king, as the Igbo saying goes. That is exactly what we want to correct in APGA. We want to show people that we have a leadership structure in APGA where I know I have a national leader in the person of the governor of Anambra State. The constitution defines my role and the role of the national leader so, there shouldn’t be any conflict between the two offices.
Our people are too ambitious, I don’t want to use the word over-ambitious because I don’t want to derogate them. Everybody has ambition but if it becomes too much, that’s where a problem comes in and people begin to do things that are not proper. I don’t operate in that realm and I know our governor did not attend that meeting. He may have had a tight schedule and I also know that the governor of Ebonyi was represented by his deputy. For them to speak about Radio Biafria was going beyond their mandate. They should spoken on issues bordering on the governance of their states.
When you start talking about Radio Biafria, you are now delving into the emotions of the Igbo people and that is a no-go area. We know that Biafra on paper is no more but in the minds of people, the cause of the war and the sufferings people went through can never be erased from their sub-consciousness. I wouldn’t want people to play politics with such an issue because it is sensitive.
I want to state here, quote me, it’s high time the Igbo people spoke with one voice and avoid being divided by untoward desires for self. We should bury our differences, bury the hatchet and embrace the purposefulness in the pursuit of our common goal. It’s unfair for anybody to derogate the Igbos particularly the Igbos themselves. Igbo people demand better treatment in Nigeria. Those of us who witnessed the civil war in Nigeria will tell you that we deserve a better deal in Nigeria.
We have suffered humiliation and marginalisation; we have suffered all kinds of chastisement for no justification. People say the Igbo man is too ambitious and all that but I ask; who doesn’t like money? Tell me any person that doesn’t like money…Igbo people are enterprising in nature; they are the salt of the earth. Anywhere you go in this world, you must see an Igbo man.
Anywhere you don’t see an Igbo man, then it’s not habitable by human beings. These are people who are ready to sacrifice anything wherever they reside for the good of the people there. Go to Lagos and see the mansions they have there, I have a house also at a choice place in Ikeja, Lagos.
What if there is an altercation tomorrow, of course I will lose it but those structures contribute to the beauty and metropolitan character that Lagos is known with.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/seast-govs-goofed-on-radio-biafra-apga-national-chairman/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by funmijoyb(f): 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
O i want to comment but people are afraid of Biafra threads so as not to get banned.

i sealed my mouth.

2 Likes

Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by bosedekemi(f): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
funmijoyb:
O i want to comment but people are afraid of Biafra threads so as not to get banned.

i sealed my mouth.

I see undecided
Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by jantofubu(m): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
bosedekemi:

I see undecided
Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by Femolacaster(m): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
We want actions from online biafrans and not noise!
Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by mrvitalis(m): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
OK so u support biafra ?
Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by Johnpaul2k2(m): 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
Biafra Radio is sort of crap
Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by bosedekemi(f): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
mrvitalis:
OK so u support biafra ?
Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Let dem keep goofing, sooner or later, they will be gone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by brize(m): 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
Heheheheheh i like that..... Let okorohausa continue to host se gov. Meeting and leave erosion, poverty and bad roads that borders the people and dive to radio biafra issue..... igbos are speaking with one voice and the divide and rule people are jumping from pillar to post to destroy it..... Ahahahahha e no go work for una this time around because we are live and we are direct

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by feedburner(m): 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
this man is truly a leader. idiotic SE governors.

7 Likes

Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by Clitoris777: 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
Watch this Revelation. A prediction of what wil happen when BUhari gets elected. The prophecy is coming to past. See the target states on the map. Boko Haram has already struck Jos, Kano and Kaduna. Looks like Abuja/Niger State plus one state in the East is next. We heard of a blast in Rivers.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152699260708226&pnref=story

The Islamic Republic of the zoo shall fall
Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by Super1Star: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
bosedekemi:
Go to Lagos and see the mansions they have there, I have a house also at a choice place in Ikeja, Lagos.
What if there is an altercation tomorrow, of course I will lose it but those structures contribute to the beauty and metropolitan character that Lagos is known with.

Who came to beg you to build there? You could have built the sturcture in alaigbo to contribute to its beauty, rather than outside your territory.

Shows how smart you are.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by arinze151: 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
I like that. well well spoken.... We Biafra are in support of what you say.
Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by Leopardd(m): 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
This info is true and real.

Shortly after that thing Rochas said about Radio Biafra.

The other 3 governors were walking off and said amongst themselves that Rochas doesn't know what he is saying, and that he wants them them to deny their people , that that is his own concern, it doesn't concern them.

I got wind of this info from one of the aides there.

He told me Rochas was on his own, that it was tantamount to them rejecting their people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by Buchukwu: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
APGA
Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by Buchukwu: 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Leopardd:
This info is true and real.

Shortly after that thing Rochas said about Radio Biafra.

The other 3 governors were walking off and said amongst themselves that Rochas doesn't know what he is saying, and that he wants them them to deny their people , that that is his own concern, it doesn't concern them.

I got wind of this info from one of the aides there.

He told me Rochas was on his own, that it was tantamount to them rejecting their people.
Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by kcjazz(m): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
The problem has always been leadership. The Igbos are not producing enough leaders. The old men are busy chasing dreams. Biafra cannot stand. Even if Nigeria says Igbos goeth away, nothing will happen. It is not by militancy and radio but unfortunately we don't learn.
Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
bosedekemi:
Recently, four South-East governors of Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia and Imo states rose from a meeting and declared their no-recognition stance on Radio Biafria. What’s your reaction to that?
That they are South-East governors does not make them the mouthpiece of the Igbo people. That is the truth. The problem the Igbos have as a result of their mentality is that they don’t have a king, as the Igbo saying goes. That is exactly what we want to correct in APGA. We want to show people that we have a leadership structure in APGA where I know I have a national leader in the person of the governor of Anambra State. The constitution defines my role and the role of the national leader so, there shouldn’t be any conflict between the two offices.
Our people are too ambitious, I don’t want to use the word over-ambitious because I don’t want to derogate them. Everybody has ambition but if it becomes too much, that’s where a problem comes in and people begin to do things that are not proper. I don’t operate in that realm and I know our governor did not attend that meeting. He may have had a tight schedule and I also know that the governor of Ebonyi was represented by his deputy. For them to speak about Radio Biafria was going beyond their mandate. They should spoken on issues bordering on the governance of their states.
When you start talking about Radio Biafria, you are now delving into the emotions of the Igbo people and that is a no-go area. We know that Biafra on paper is no more but in the minds of people, the cause of the war and the sufferings people went through can never be erased from their sub-consciousness. I wouldn’t want people to play politics with such an issue because it is sensitive.
I want to state here, quote me, it’s high time the Igbo people spoke with one voice and avoid being divided by untoward desires for self. We should bury our differences, bury the hatchet and embrace the purposefulness in the pursuit of our common goal. It’s unfair for anybody to derogate the Igbos particularly the Igbos themselves. Igbo people demand better treatment in Nigeria. Those of us who witnessed the civil war in Nigeria will tell you that we deserve a better deal in Nigeria.
We have suffered humiliation and marginalisation; we have suffered all kinds of chastisement for no justification. People say the Igbo man is too ambitious and all that but I ask; who doesn’t like money? Tell me any person that doesn’t like money…Igbo people are enterprising in nature; they are the salt of the earth. Anywhere you go in this world, you must see an Igbo man.
Anywhere you don’t see an Igbo man, then it’s not habitable by human beings. These are people who are ready to sacrifice anything wherever they reside for the good of the people there. Go to Lagos and see the mansions they have there, I have a house also at a choice place in Ikeja, Lagos.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/seast-govs-goofed-on-radio-biafra-apga-national-chairman/

South West.
Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
kcjazz:
The problem has always been leadership. The Igbos are not producing enough leaders. The old men are busy chasing dreams. Biafra cannot stand. Even if Nigeria says Igbos goeth away, nothing will happen. It is not by militancy and radio but unfortunately we don't learn.

southern waste.
Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by Leopardd(m): 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Pls kindly shut up. Even if we don't have, do u know that it is Radio Biafra that is making Obiano and Ikpeazu sit up?
Nnamdi Kanu is a very powerful demagogue, let him keep up the work. I stay outside shores of Nigeria sometimes, and I can tell you many Biafrans who lost lost of ever identifying with home, have been uniting with one voice. Kanu has many followers, people who have lived in organized climes for long. These people are ashamed of what is happening in Nigeria, and as they promised, giving the conditions, they will come in and help develop our land.

I believe Biafra will not be like any other African country. People want to come home, my friends and brothers want to, all of them. You can't tell me when they do that they cannot contribute something, but unfortunately that thing that made millions of them go outside, is making them not wanting to be back.

Nnamdi Kanu is uniting people, I was in Malaysia on May30th, when I saw pictures of event in Aba, I was marveled, even the video sent chills down my spine.

Don't undermine such a demagogue, u will notice that people Eastern governors will sit up, some are doing so.
My friend told me even Wike listens to Radio Biafra.

Even though Nnamdi Kanu type of leadership may not be what u want, but believe me it is making people stand up for what they believe in.
I mean it is popular opinion that Radio Biafra made Anambra people close their markets and protest against relocation of BH terrorists, which is a good thing, and hey sustained it.
He appealed to Aba people to also protest by locking their shops, and whole of Aba will he on lockdown come Tuesday this week, even the other guy at Ogba osisi, who questioned the decision was seen as an enemy, and he changed his stance once.
But these are people they will make u believe can never leave their shops for an hour.

Everything happening shows our people are uniting, people are seeing the bigger picture, even as it stands now, if the whole Eastern region demand for something, they will like get it.

Don't underestimate a DEMAGOGUE. At the absense of a "leader" they come in and they control lots of people.

U won't understand.

kcjazz:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by PenSniper: 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
chuna1985:

southern waste.

Yes, Biafra is a southern wasteland. You are correct. Grade 1 dummy.

2 Likes

Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by FreeGlobe(f): 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
Rochas should just disappear from igboland please. Buhari should appoint him a minister or something

1 Like

Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by PedroJP(m): 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
Rochas, dat man infested with Hausa way of reasoning. U are trusting mofos thinking they will push u to d top, when d time comes, they will catapult u to a distance dat u wouldn't believe it happend real. Wake up now and think aright.

1 Like

Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu is broadcasting live right now from Spain in a town hall meeting. Listen to him and you will know him.

Radiobiafra.co
Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by bosedekemi(f): 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
new2020:
Nnamdi Kanu is broadcasting live right now from Spain in a town hall meeting. Listen to him and you will know him.

Radiobiafra.co

So you listen to radiobiafra lipsrsealed
Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by belzabull(f): 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
who doesn't known that the over fed idddiot okorahausa is a bastardt?

1 Like

Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by 99100(m): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
In Biafra we stand.
Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by Duru1(m): 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Let dem keep goofing, sooner or later, they will be gone

Why should the governors not goof when hosted by a goofy one?
Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
bosedekemi:

So you listen to radiobiafra lipsrsealed

Who doesn't like to hear truth? Even yorubas listen.

1 Like

Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by Adultnextdoor(m): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
we have heardSNEH!!
Re: S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman by bosedekemi(f): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
new2020:

Who doesn't like to hear truth? Even yorubas listen.
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! / Nigeria Is Not The Only Oil Producing Nation In Recession / Breaking! Nigerians Voted On Igbo Presidency In 2019. See Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.