Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves (21208 Views)

EFCC Set To Prosecute Former Governors Accused Of Corruption / RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" / NLC: Buhari Now Captive Of Forces Of Subsidy Removal, Deregulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mortiano:

madam, y r u bitter nan

I didn't just know why oh sad
Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by nairaarea: 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ok

Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by nairaarea: 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
Good

Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by Coolcash1: 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
ceometromedia:

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/efcc-set-to-commence-prosecution-of.html

This OP must be high on something. .Seun please close this thread because its a stale news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by otizs: 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
When I predicted that many will be jailed after when BABA take over, some PDP fighters were ready to even slap me if to say I drop my face!

Ride on EFCC, if the prison no occupy them all, I will give you guys my house! grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by olasmith10(m): 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
Faruk lawan, where arth dou!!!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by Mortiano(m): 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
FowlYansh:

I didn't just know why oh sad
did I occupy ur first page position, if so, i'm sorry. u really want to spoil my mood n day, but God pass u. lol....
Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by styv(m): 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
It is appalling how people just robotically post comments without thinking. This is obviously very obsolete piece of information. People should learn how to read actively and not just post comments because they are fortunate to have Internet connectivity.
The Mod to who even brought this to FP needs help. To whom brain is given, sense is expected. Enough said.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by bigass123(m): 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
Even the mosquitoes and rats in your house are looking at you and shaking their heads..
Nna ehn, you need to visit SCOAN... TB Joshua is waiting for you for violent deliverance session.

steppin:
Any crusade against corruption without indicting Lagos state Landlord and the loser traitor from rivers, is nothing but a witch hunt.
I aff said my own!
Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by Utchman1: 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
talented143:
thou shall not WITCH-HUNT OR WIZARD-HUNT

To you exposing thieves is a WITCH-HUNT? Sorry for your likes. The earlier realise that those days are over the better for u.
Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by thaoriginator: 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
jejemanito:
Dear Dieziani your end is near

Seducing PMB would've been an escape route buh as you no hot like Aisha lipsrsealed
grin her toto no dey wet, jona don dry am
Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mortiano:

did I occupy ur first page position, if so, i'm sorry. u really want to spoil my mood n day, but God pass u. lol....

God bless you bro
Life is too complex to took serious.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by Brytawon(m): 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Christianwalase:
your blood dey boil o

gringringrin
Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by SweetSoup(m): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
People just rush to comment without even reading the post, this same people will call Jonathan clueless and Buhari Dullarden. No wonder the old politicians keep recycling themselves into office because most youth in Nigeria (expecially those on Nairaland) are no where near intelligent to be entrusted with any meaningful task. May God save the youth of Nigeria
Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by abduljabbar4(m): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
jejemanito:
Dear Dieziani your end is near

Seducing PMB would've been an escape route buh as you no hot like Aisha lipsrsealed
gringringringringrin
Wicked!
Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by onelife97: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
I can't forget the gospel I read on nl https://www.nairaland.com/963238/gospel-according-st-farouk.

All the thieves must be probed accordingly.
Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by 912(m): 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
And they say Buhari is not working undecided
Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by opesola(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Please there's no minister of justice.......get ur details right before you start writing and posting 6ake information to the public. ....happy day
Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by Aromas: 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
opesola:
Please there's no minister of justice.......get ur details right before you start writing and posting 6ake information to the public. ....happy day

Thank you jaree, I don't no you also follow the news b4 commenting, I don dey wonder say does minister of justice under the past clueless administration still retain his post!!!!!!!
Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by NovusHomo(m): 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by remmydada(m): 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
It seems EFCC is just waking out of over six years slumber
Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by Samandgrace(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
l wonder o
Pavore9:
Total recovery of funds should be the aim but bia OP, is Adoke still a Minister? When did Buhari appoint him the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice?
Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by obailala(m): 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
Adoke as minister for justice?

Meeting called at the instance of President Goodluck Jonathan?

Who could be posting such an ancient news report as if it's recent?

[size=15pt]...and which Nairaland MOD put this on the frontpage without taking a second to verify??[/size]

cc: lalasticlala, seun

1 Like

Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by itimmy: 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
disloman:
I don't think d OP is okay?Who is d minister of justice that wanna prosecutes those thieves?Get ur fact well b4 opening threads.
undecided
disloman:
I don't think d OP is okay?Who is d minister of justice that wanna prosecutes those thieves?Get ur fact well b4 opening threads.
Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by aishababa(f): 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
The earlier the better prosecution of those thieves.

And please stop that subsidy altogether to block that seepage.
Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by Tanyogo(m): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
OP, wetin the do u?
Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by Tanyogo(m): 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
OP, wetin the do u? See how u carry all these people wey the comment with out readin the post do yeye . Them go just read topic come comment.
Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by Igweene: 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
That is d change.....
Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by Sagamite(m): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
So this criminal called Adoke has not been sacked yet? angry
Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by nice101(m): 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
may ur destiny not be booked this way
I wish you the same.
Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by blackfase(m): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
There are so many dumbwits on this nl. To those who were able to spot d uselessness of this thread, thumbs up & to those knuckleheads that didnt read thru to see its an old news with Adoke & Jonathan as d anchor men for d purported trial, just two words for y'all, UP YOURs!
Mods that pushed this poo, una fall hands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral / 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi / How Yahaya’s Appointment Questions Buhari’s Commitment To Federal Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.