Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Medical Reasons Behind Your Wife's Bad Characters /attitudes(mysteries) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Medical Reasons Behind Your Wife's Bad Characters /attitudes(mysteries) (1080 Views)

10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life / 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Reasons Behind Your Wife's Bad Characters /attitudes(mysteries) by wimgohealth: 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
IS YOUR WIFE CURRENTLY DISPLAYING BAD CHARACTERS /ATTITUDES?
(Mysteries unveiled)
INTRODUCTION:
I was actually attending to one of my domestic animal pet that just put to birth this morning. While trying to feed her, I witness some undue aggressiveness and attempt to attack me. Immediately, another thought reflected in my brain of a neighbour somewhere in Nigeria that beat his 6-months old pregnant wife to coma and miscarriage due to unavoidable display of strange characters by the wife.
Consequently, it occur to me that I should personally remind our men of salient issues concerning their wives.
TAKE NOTE SIR:
As far as your wife is "Eve" and not "Steve", it's very normal for her to display some strange characters/behaviours that can piss you off once in a while. That's a woman's Anatomy /physiology for you. It is strictly hormonal and out of their own willful control.
WHEN TO EXPECT THEIR FLAWS: DURING HER:
A. ==>>MENSTRUAL CYCLE /OVULATION.
B. ==>> PREGNANCY /6-9MONTHS AFTER DELIVERY.
C. ==>> DURING PUBERTY FOR YOUNG TEENS
D. ==>> DURING MENOPAUSE
During these phases, most of them can be:
1. Extremely aggressive and abusive.
2. They can talk to their grandfathers anyhow, talk less of you the husband.
3. They can insult anyhow at this point in time without actually having a second
thought.
4. Don't be surprise if she drag you on the tie and slap you unknowingly lol.. Can't laugh here.
5. They don't waste time fighting.
6. You will see all manner of attitudes, manners, characters, behaviours and what have you.
Only learned men will understand these and adapt peacefully.
This is one reason your wife may be tagged "a witch "by the daughter in-law. Yea certainly, most menopausal women (Age 38-68) are full of characters, drama and flaws.
Non -learned men will tag it "women's life". Some will tag the wife "Possessed" at that point in time. And truly your wife will be acting in a possessed manner while she's actually not possessed. Her body hormones are at work sir Haha.. Real man like you might have heard of this before.
FOR OUR MEN: This lecture should have been organised only for you. However, no regret. Therefore, Permit me to say that its most often not their fault. That's their body physiology. They can't just control it that time. You won't understand except you are a woman.
Therefore, ask God daily for the grace to enjoy them. (Not tolerate). Laugh off their dramas if you can lol..
TO OUR WOMEN /LADIES: The spirit of a prophet is subject to the prophet. Learn to control self for sake of peace Okay?
FOR MORE OF THIS:
Check out our Facebok group on: "WIMGO health International"
ALTERNATIVELY:
You can Whatsap me directly on: zero, eight, zero, six, six, seven, seven, zero, zero, three, seven..

Re: Medical Reasons Behind Your Wife's Bad Characters /attitudes(mysteries) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
cry
Re: Medical Reasons Behind Your Wife's Bad Characters /attitudes(mysteries) by Abdullateef77(m): 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Medical Reasons Behind Your Wife's Bad Characters /attitudes(mysteries) by CUM4WHAT(m): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
NONSENSE
Re: Medical Reasons Behind Your Wife's Bad Characters /attitudes(mysteries) by PunkyOh(f): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
There're some things that most of us don't look into when we come across people like this & that's mood + personality disorders. These to me sound like someone suffering from cluster b personality disorders eg. histrionic, borderline, etc. Or maybe even bipolar. Not every hostile behaviour is due to hormones. Some people truly need to be on medication because their screws aren't on too tight. They're crazy.

I've been reading up on personality disorders lately. For personal reasons. And it's amazing how many thought it was hormonal imbalance when it was something much bigger than that--mental illness.
Re: Medical Reasons Behind Your Wife's Bad Characters /attitudes(mysteries) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Medical Reasons Behind Your Wife's Bad Characters /attitudes(mysteries) by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 13, 2015
I'm sooo sleepy I wish I voul write sOmethinf. SnsarR
Re: Medical Reasons Behind Your Wife's Bad Characters /attitudes(mysteries) by ideykwum: 8:49am On Jul 13, 2015
cheesy cheesy

quote author=ahsekeena post=35796593]I'm sooo sleepy I wish I voul write sOmethinf. SnsarR[/quote]
Re: Medical Reasons Behind Your Wife's Bad Characters /attitudes(mysteries) by falconey(m): 8:59am On Jul 13, 2015
PunkyOh:
There're some things that most of us don't look into when we come across people like this & that's mood + personality disorders. These to me sound like someone suffering from cluster b personality disorders eg. histrionic, borderline, etc. Or maybe even bipolar. Not every hostile behaviour is due to hormones. Some people truly need to be on medication because their screws aren't on too tight. They're crazy.

I've been reading up on personality disorders lately. For personal reasons. And it's amazing how many thought it was hormonal imbalance when it was something much bigger than that--mental illness.

if I should go by your hypothesis it means 90percent of the world is crazy. I'm inclining to agree with the OP in this case.

I think is hormonal, at some point women exibit these traits and you know it.

You sound like you are advocating your gender.
Re: Medical Reasons Behind Your Wife's Bad Characters /attitudes(mysteries) by hos4x(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Medical Reasons Behind Your Wife's Bad Characters /attitudes(mysteries) by PunkyOh(f): 9:17am On Jul 13, 2015
falconey:

if I should go by your hypothesis it means 90percent of the world is crazy. I'm inclining to agree with the OP in this case.

I think is hormonal, at some point women exibit these traits and you know it.

No, that's not what I'm saying at all. All I'm saying is, you should not look at only one place. Personality disorders have symptoms as well & hostility is just the tip of the iceberg. Example, they tend to have poor impulse control. Meaning they can go on spending sprees, risky sexual behaviours, gambling, etc. They're full of rage, full of themselves, believe themselves to be ALWAYS right ( other people are of course stupid) & you're always blamed for pissing them off because they never own up to their behaviour, etc. Most are suicidal & do become homicidal with the ever increasing anger that they have, if not treated.

Jodi Arias was diagnose with borderline personality disorder in prison, after she shot & butchered her boyfriend in jealous rage. Mind you, people with personality disorders are very jealous in relationships. Irrational jealousy. They may even accuse you of cheating just because of a dream they had of you cheating & you can't convince them otherwise because they think they're always right. They also make up fantasies in their heads of you cheating, whether true or not, you're guilty according to them. 75% of borderline personality disorder is women, btw. Men have it too & both sexes tend to become stalkers after being dumped. I could go on & on but I'll stop it right there.
Re: Medical Reasons Behind Your Wife's Bad Characters /attitudes(mysteries) by falconey(m): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2015
PunkyOh:

No, that's not what I'm saying at all. All I'm saying is, you should not look at only one place. Personality disorders have symptoms as well & hostility is just the tip of the iceberg. Example, they tend to have poor impulse control. Meaning they can go on spending sprees, risky sexual behaviours, gambling, etc. They're full of rage, full of themselves, believe themselves to be ALWAYS right ( other people are of course stupid) & you're always blamed for pissing them off because they never own up to their behaviour, etc. Most are suicidal & do become homicidal with the ever increasing anger that they have, if not treated.

Jodi Arias was diagnose with borderline personality disorder in prison, after she shot & butchered her boyfriend in jealous rage. Mind you, people with personality disorders are very jealous in relationships. Irrational jealousy. They may even accuse you cheating just because of a dream they had of you cheating & you can't convince them otherwise back they think they're always right. They also make up fantasies in their heads of you cheating, whether true or not, you're guilty according to them. 75% of borderline personality disorder is women, btw. Men have it too & both sexes tend to become stalkers after being dumped. I could go on & on but I'll stop it right there.

Please stop!.......OK OK I agree DOC!
Re: Medical Reasons Behind Your Wife's Bad Characters /attitudes(mysteries) by PunkyOh(f): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2015
falconey:

Please stop!.......OK OK I agree DOC!

Lol. Not a doctor but aren't these boards about sharing information? I could be helping somebody, yanno tongue
Re: Medical Reasons Behind Your Wife's Bad Characters /attitudes(mysteries) by wimgohealth: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2015
Still awaiting this at this front page

(1) (Reply)

4 Signs That He Just Wants Into Your Pants, Not Your Life / 15 Reasons To Date An ENGINEER / Caption This Conversation....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.