Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link (10092 Views)

BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja / Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by aventura: 11:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
2015 like 2012( maya prophesy) is a year of much anticipation for different reasons. For Nigerians it was a year the doomsayers predicted as Armageddon for Nigeria and so much focus was placed on the concluded general elections and the tension soaked polity seemed to point to observers as the sign to fulfill the "Nigerian-Armageddon". Elections came and passed and Nigerians thanked their creator for the smooth transition but what if the elections wasn't the trigger?

One thing I've come to understand with the CIA is that they are always on the look out for right-wing groups as an avenue for infiltration and this fellow called Nnamdi Kanu seems to fit the profile. Now what I don't understand is if he has already been recruited or if he using this as a means to seek recruitment.

Whatever the case, there is more than meets the eye on this Nnamdi Kanu/Biafra brouhaha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Ridwanna(m): 11:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by illiad: 12:05am On Jul 13, 2015
K
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by hahn(m): 12:06am On Jul 13, 2015
Ridwanna:

.Com
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by ikechu1278: 12:08am On Jul 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

Op call your dealer and thank him, he gave you some great weed

19 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by iduzebaba(m): 12:12am On Jul 13, 2015
buhari had better not under estimate dis nnamdi kanu faaa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by nigerdeltaaa: 12:12am On Jul 13, 2015
ikechu1278:
grin grin grin grin grin
lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by nigerdeltaaa: 12:13am On Jul 13, 2015
iduzebaba:
what do you expect him to do?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by nzeobi(m): 12:17am On Jul 13, 2015
If after four year, Nigerians did not see any change, then I will advise that the country be divided peacefully

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by beland15: 12:21am On Jul 13, 2015
Yes. BIAFRA and NNAMDI KANU are too big for the eyes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 13, 2015
aventura:
2015 like 2012( maya prophesy) is a year of much anticipation for different reasons. For Nigerians it was a year the doomsayers predicted as Armageddon for Nigeria and so much focus was placed on the concluded general elections and the tension soaked polity seemed to point to observers as the sign to fulfill the "Nigerian-Armageddon". Elections came and passed and Nigerians thanked their creator for the smooth transition but what if the elections wasn't the trigger?

One thing I've come to understand with the CIA is that they are always on the look out for right-wing groups as an avenue for infiltration and this fellow called Nnamdi Kanu seems to fit the profile. Now what I don't understand is if he has already been recruited or if he using this as a means to seek recruitment.

Whatever the case, there is more than meets the eye on this Nnamdi Kanu/Biafra brouhaha.

Some coo coo guy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by obailala(m): 12:22am On Jul 13, 2015
Lol... Story story!

Nnamdi kanu has always been a member of massob but he broke away to set up his own movement. I think he's been around for a while but had remained largely irrelevant in the scheme of things until recently. The only reason Kanu is getting lots of followership and attention now is because a lot of Igbos who supported GEJ are still bitter and yet to come to terms with the fact that their demi god has been sent back to Otuoke; 99% of the recent Nnamdi Kanu worshippers are just disgruntled GEJ supporters who have found renewed hope and succour in their clamour for secession.

In summary, if they dont have GEJ, then they would break away and form a new country grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Humorclux: 12:23am On Jul 13, 2015
hahahahahaha grin grin
OP is prilly high on bakin soda, no doubt
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Samuelkirk(m): 12:25am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Lobolintin(m): 12:34am On Jul 13, 2015
Snoring

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by cyprus000: 12:41am On Jul 13, 2015
[size=13pt][b]
Afraid dun dey catch themgrin

You guyz ain't seen anything yet,until the we finally commence the liberation of our brother from the zoo.

I thought you guyz resorted to creating threads,claiming igbo who is against biafra and how biafra is a bad idea.
It's lyk the the impersonating market is not moving anymore,so you have to change strategy.grin

Don't worry bro,we are going to leave SS for you guyz.
Since its evidents that's what you lazy ass pest are fighting for.
But if SS also want to come with us,then they shall come with us and if you guyz try bullshit this time.

We shall teach you the difference btwn 40's and 2015.
Even at that,we still put out your cowardly ass for good 3yrs,despit having virtually no weapon.
But things have change nowwink..no need to rally around for armoury again,lyk the 40's.
I hope you guyz didn't think that we were sleeping all this yrs,cos that will be a grave mistake on your side.

Bfor I forget,I want to remind you.
That you don't have military in your zoo,only boyz scout that boko haram are giving heelsgrin.
So save your rant on how you will open the gate of hell on biafra,cos we won't be held responsible in making your women widow and your children orphan's,cos if another fracas should popup.
It will be revange this time and I hope you know that revange is sweet and karma is also a bittchsmiley

I will personally advice you guyz not to turn your women to widows and your children to orphan's.
Trade carefelully..this is an advice from a loving biafriantongue
[/b][/size]

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by bolaino(m): 1:17am On Jul 13, 2015
aventura:

he works for British Intelligence, I know this from an Intelligence source.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by John5117: 3:36am On Jul 13, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt][b]

You guyz ain't seen anything yet,until the we finally commence the liberation of our brother from the zoo.

I thought you guyz resorted to creating threads,claiming igbo who is against biafra and how biafra is a bad idea.
It's lyk the the impersonating market is not moving anymore,so you have to change strategy.grin

But if SS also want to come with us,then they shall come with us and if you guyz try bullshit this time.

Even at that,we still put out your cowardly ass for good 3yrs,despit having virtually no weapon.

That you don't have military in your zoo,only boyz scout that boko haram are giving heelsgrin.
So save your rant on how you will open the gate of hell on biafra,cos we won't be held responsible in making your women widow and your children orphan's,cos if another fracas should popup.
It will be revange this time and I hope you know that revange is sweet and karma is also a bittchsmiley

I will personally advice you guyz not to turn your women to widows and your children to orphan's.
[/b][/size]

wat makes a fool repeating d same thing over and over again ... ...... u Neva learn go ask na grand paleee

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by cyprus000: 3:40am On Jul 13, 2015
John5117:

wat makes a fool repeating d same thing over and over again ... ...... u Neva learn go ask na grand paleee
[size=13pt]
I don't have time to engage ignorant idiiots.

maybe when I have spare time in the day time,I will adress your fucktar.d.
[/size]

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by John5117: 4:03am On Jul 13, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt] I don't have time to engage ignorant idiiots.

maybe when I have spare time in the day time,I will adress your fucktart.
[/size]
animal.....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by cyprus000: 4:15am On Jul 13, 2015
John5117:

animal.....

[size=13pt]
You don't have to tell me that again..I already know that I am an animal(beast).
That's why I had to put it up on my DP.
Did I mention that I am savage too.
ready to pillage on those things you hold dear.

Less I forget,did I also forgot to tell you that you are a dirty pig?..pardon me,if I didn't.

You are an Australopithecus africanus pig with a dittod brain.
[/size]

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:30am On Jul 13, 2015
Special agent tinz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by SUBMARINE: 6:22am On Jul 13, 2015
IS ONE NIGERIA BY FORCE.?

NIGERIANS ESPECIALLY YORUBAS HATING BIAFRA SHOULD ANSWER THE QUESTION grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Clitoris777: 6:36am On Jul 13, 2015
obailala:
Lol... Story story!

Nnamdi kanu has always been a member of massob but he broke away to set up his own movement. I think he's been around for a while but had remained largely irrelevant in the scheme of things until recently. The only reason Kanu is getting lots of followership and attention now is because a lot of Igbos who supported GEJ are still bitter and yet to come to terms with the fact that their demi god has been sent back to Otuoke; 99% of the recent Nnamdi Kanu worshippers are just disgruntled GEJ supporters who have found renewed hope and succour in their clamour for secession.

In summary, if they dont have GEJ, then they would break away and form a new country grin

foolish yoruba scum

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by John5117: 6:40am On Jul 13, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
You don't have to tell me that again..I already know that I am an animal(beast).
That's why I had to put it up on my DP.
Did I mention that I am savage too.
ready to pillage on those things you hold dear.

Less I forget,did I also forgot to tell you that you are a dirty pig?..pardon me,if I didn't.

[/size]

guy u know ur phylum, ..... regards animal pig(aka beast)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 13, 2015
iduzebaba:

Buhari cannot do anything to Nnamdi Kanu. There are strong forces and power behind him which why he can insult anybody he deems fit including world leaders...powerful ones, enter and exit any country he wants including the powerful ones that he consistently insults their leaders...lol; go figure why. Try doing the same and see what will happen to you within 24hrs. 88 countries have recognized Biafra; as with global government protocol they cannot openly support until formal secession is declared.

I heard someone said few days ago Nigeria will crush Biafra, I laughed because this person is very naive...If world powers refused and blocked all avenues for GEJ/Nigeria to buy arms to fight an evil cause as Boko Haram even via black market citing human rights abuse, what makes you think they will allow for a just cause as Biafra secession? This is common sense. And this is not 1967 when these powers gave her arms!

Some Nigerians don't realize the enormity and seriousness of this Biafran cause, this people have gone far. You will wake up one morning and be shocked by the news of Biafra declaration ;Nnamdi Kanu giving the declaration speech with sheer eloquence beyond that of Ojukwu's. Then next; world powers warning Buhari...you must respect the right of Biafran people to self determination....lol. Just like Libya!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by worthytalk: 6:55am On Jul 13, 2015
moderator if you like ban me for life I refused to be intimidated.
Biafra remains my religion and Radio Biafra is where we worship.
Nnamdi Kanu is our prophet, sent from heaven to liberate the children of Chukwu Abiama.
Nigeria has fallen like the wall of Jericho.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 13, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt][b]

But things have change nowwink..no need to rally around for armoury again,lyk the 40's.
I hope you guyz didn't think that we were sleeping all this yrs,cos that will be a grave mistake on your side.

[/b][/size]

Trust me bro....... Fighting wars is never the answer. It only makes things worse

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by fr3do(m): 7:16am On Jul 13, 2015
ikechu1278:
grin grin grin grin grin
lol he is a bomboclat! was the Biafran-Nigerian war also about the CIA?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 13, 2015
obailala:
Lol... Story story!

It strange to see people deceive themselves.

Biafra talk is older than u, it has nothing to do with GEJ...

Secession talk has been on in Nigeria since the end of Nigerian civil war.

Have one thing @/d back of ur mind, Any country with inequality awaits a civil war.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 13, 2015
I think Employment should topple security now. Buhari should act fast, cuz these dudes are becoming demented. Them don dey kolo due to poverty!!!

The SE remains the most unfertile land.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by derolemode(m): 7:43am On Jul 13, 2015
aventura:

you must be hauasa or yoruba, are you trying to tell me that Ojuku was recruited by CIA?
someone fighting for his freedom and the liberation of his people is suddenly a CIA recruit!/recruiter?
I Know the hausa and yoruba will loose a lot because they cant run on fumes.
With this few points of mine hope I'm able to convince and not confuse you that biafra must come to reality.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: David Mark Says Restructuring Is Inevitable, Tag Campaign Team 730 / Yari, Associates Still In APC Despite Closure Of Inec’s Substitution Window / S’east Govs: We’ll Resist Attempt To Use Security Agencies To Rig Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.