Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,717 members, 7,844,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link (10125 Views)

BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja / Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Mckennedy: 8:02am On Jul 13, 2015
nzeobi:
If after four year, Nigerians did not see any change, then I will advise that the country be divided peacefully

How about the previous 38yrs Northern rule,, did anything change?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Blackfire(m): 8:04am On Jul 13, 2015
This biafra is madness and a pandora's box
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by nigerdeltaaa: 8:04am On Jul 13, 2015
Russell145:

Trust me bro....... Fighting wars is never the answer. It only makes things worse
now that the war has not started what stops you and your federal government from conducting a referendum in order to prevent this looming war?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Mckennedy: 8:11am On Jul 13, 2015
John5117:

wat makes a fool repeating d same thing over and over again ... ...... u Neva learn go ask na grand paleee

we will all come out in mass for this and that's why I'm on ground in Biafra land now,,,at the end we shall win and to Chukwu okike Ahbiama will take all the glory..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by obailala(m): 8:11am On Jul 13, 2015
Clitoris777:

foolish yoruba scum

Hahahha... You are definitely one of the deluded imps I was referring to in my previous response; a common characteristic to spot these new set of secessionists is that they believe anyone who doesnt support Jonathan and who doesn't support the albino (who's brewing unnecessary hate for Igbos across the nation) MUST BE YORUBA (not even hausa or any other tribe) grin...

FYI, I'm a full blooded Igbo man but I dont support foolish people or foolishness.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by vayne(m): 8:26am On Jul 13, 2015
Typical Nigerians,when are we going to end this surfering and smiling?
No protest,
No public opinion,
No human right activists,
Forced into a unity,(still wondering how this works for them),
Yet some are still screaming ONE NIGERIA in a country that is not one.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by obailala(m): 8:41am On Jul 13, 2015
chuna1985:

It strange to see people deceive themselves.

Biafra talk is older than u, it has nothing to do with GEJ...

Secession talk has been on in Nigeria since the end of Nigerian civil war.

Have one thing @/d back of ur mind, Any country with inequality awaits a civil war.
Everyone knows there's always been a (quiet) clamour for Biafra, MASSOB has always been there, Nnamdi Kanu has always been there with his radio, but whether you agree or not, the recent prominence/popularity of kanu and his radio hate Biafra started only after GEJ lost the election, 95% of his followers (who only joined his movement recently) are simply disgruntled people who are still bitter over the GEJ election loss. Even massob wasn't vocal during the tenure of GEJ.

...And may I just chip in this last verse, the inequality you talk about is not faced by the Igbos or the SE or the SS alone; virtually all ethnic nationalities face the exact same problem. OBJ ruled Nigeria for 8 years but that did not do anything for his (Yoruba) people; Hausa-Fulani have ruled this country for up to 40 years but their people still remain the poorest. Proper observation from a discerning mind and an unbiased, non-paranoid analysis of Nigeria's problem reveals that the inequality is simply perpetrated by the rich rulers against the rest of the nation. It is not a Yoruba/Hausa thing against the Igbos as most people keep deluding themselves to believe. The only reason the rich can successfully oppress the rest is because of corruption.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by nzeobi(m): 8:57am On Jul 13, 2015
Mckennedy:

How about the previous 38yrs Northern rule,, did anything change?
That's enough reason why we should divide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by cyprus000: 9:03am On Jul 13, 2015
John5117:

You are an Australopithecus africanus pig with a dittod brain.
guy u know ur phylum, ..... regards animal pig(aka beast)
[size=13pt]
Stale!!

Is this what your depleted brain could come up with?.

WTF..holy mama of BIAFRA.you mean I have been engaging a dimwitted simpletonic dunce all this while

Your reply just proved my assertion,that you have a dotted brian and you need rehabilitation to be fully integrated into society.cos right now you are a scum who is harmful to homo sapien's at large.

It is evident that you were gotten from poo,cos there is no way a sapien can bring forth an abomination lyk you.
[/size]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 13, 2015
obailala:
Everyone knows there's always been a (quiet) clamour for Biafra, MASSOB has always been there, Nnamdi Kanu has always been there with his radio, but whether you agree or not, the recent prominence/popularity of kanu and his radio hate Biafra started only after GEJ lost the election, 95% of his followers (who only joined his movement recently) are simply disgruntled people who are still bitter over the GEJ election loss. Even massob wasn't vocal during the tenure of GEJ.

...And may I just chip in this last verse, the inequality you talk about is not faced by the Igbos or the SE or the SS alone; virtually all ethnic nationalities face the exact same problem. OBJ ruled Nigeria for 8 years but that did not do anything for his (Yoruba) people; Hausa-Fulani have ruled this country for up to 40 years but their people still remain the poorest. Proper observation from a discerning mind and an unbiased, non-paranoid analysis of Nigeria's problem reveals that the inequality is simply perpetrated by the rich rulers against the rest of the nation. It is not a Yoruba/Hausa thing against the Igbos as most people keep deluding themselves to believe. The only reason the rich can successfully oppress the rest is because of corruption.

Lmfao.

The radio biafra controlled by KANU has become very popular long before the election, ur just talking about wen u started hearing about the radio.

Nnamdi kalu predicted that gej will lose election by 2 million votes so don't say d whole thing started wen gej lost.

As for ur point to prove igbos are not marginalused , I don't have anything to say. This is because I feel ur still very young n uninformed, I can't discuss it with u.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by cyprus000: 9:12am On Jul 13, 2015
Russell145:

Trust me bro....... Fighting wars is never the answer. It only makes things worse
[size=13pt][b]
My brda.

Not that we don't know the outcome of war.
Infact,if not for nairaland rule,I would have uploaded 1% of my picture gallery and am sure you will throw up,cos its too graphic for viewing.

but have you taken time to ask yourself,if it's ok to live in place where you are surpose to be accomodated.
you are telorated,discriminated marginalized,strereotyped and some nitwits practice their ethnic cleansin skill on your populance(brother's and sister's)all in the name of sharia.in the same country you call your motherland.
I havn't even talked about biafra war.
And you expect this people not to lay down their life librating themselfes from the zoo?.

I will gladly die librating my brda's and sister's and we are already doin something about that right now.
Nigeria is not not for us,biafra is our home.
Mama biafra have waited for too long,for us to heed her call and we are answering this time.

Since the zoo that expired in 2014 after 100yrs of the amalgamation of southeren and northeren nigeria in 1914,have refused to conduct referendum for everyone to decide where they belong and has resorted to use force to cow us into the scam.

The zoo will be shocked wen we are finally ready to liberat our brother's.

There is only two solution to this movement.
REFERENDUM OR WAR..its up to the zoo to choose one.

PEACE be with you brda

[/b][/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by John5117: 9:13am On Jul 13, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Stale!!

Is this what your depleted brain could come up with?.

WTF..holy mama of BIAFRA.you mean I have been engaging a dimwitted simpletonic dunce all this while

Your reply just proved my assertion,that you have a dotted brian and you need rehabilitation to be fully integrated into society.cos right now you are a scum who is harmful to homo sapien's at large.

It is evident that you were gotten from poo,cos there is no way a sapien can bring forth an abomination lyk you.
[/size]

my words are golden, not for a daft......
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by ak47mann(m): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2015
Praying for Biafra Land of the Rising Sun cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w4YlhJwqK8

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Rose2014: 9:14am On Jul 13, 2015
obailala:
Lol... Story story!

Nnamdi kanu has always been a member of massob but he broke away to set up his own movement. I think he's been around for a while but had remained largely irrelevant in the scheme of things until recently. The only reason Kanu is getting lots of followership and attention now is because a lot of Igbos who supported GEJ are still bitter and yet to come to terms with the fact that their demi god has been sent back to Otuoke; 99% of the recent Nnamdi Kanu worshippers are just disgruntled GEJ supporters who have found renewed hope and succour in their clamour for secession.

In summary, if they dont have GEJ, then they would break away and form a new country grin

Coming from same person that didn't believe in Nigeria before cheesy. Interesting....
Do u think people don't read your posts on nl biko?

Does this post below ring a bell? U don't need to read it all, I just want u to see ur last sentence in your own post sometime ago.

Speaking from both sides of the mouth is not typical of Igbos except u're Igbo-miss-road

obailala:
People keep crucifying shell and the other foreign oil companies for their heartless environmental crimes and they want these foreigners to be replaced by indigenous companies. . .I just Laugh!

I just laugh at the people that think local companies would be any better in terms of environmental pollution.

If shell has an oil spill, the news is heard allover the world and even in their 'so called' callousness, the global hype forces them to clean up fast.

Has any one ever heard of a single oil spill from NPDC?. .is it that NPDC is so careful or is it that their story is never heard? even when the story is heard, it takes donkey years b4 there's a clean-up and the communities are hardly ever compensated. The community behind the refinery in warri has been in ruins for as long as i can remember and i've never heard of it in the news.

People complain that shell & co connives with FG and cheats the communities and these same people believe that replacing shell with Nigerians and Nigerian govt will bring better bargains for the communities. . .I laugh again!

My simple conclusion is that "IF these foreign companies leave, Niger-Delta should be prepared for the WORST holocaust in its environment; and to talk of hunger, there would be serious Wahala cos over 80% of the residents of the niger-delta feed directly or indirectly from the crumbs that drop from these companies.

Finally, I laugh at those people that still believe in this project called NIgeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Rose2014: 9:16am On Jul 13, 2015
chuna1985:

Lmfao.

The radio biafra controlled by KANU has become very popular long before the election, ur just talking about wen u started hearing about the radio.

Nnamdi kalu predicted that gej will lose election by 2 million votes so don't say d whole thing started wen gej lost.

As for ur point to prove igbos are not marginalused , I don't have anything to say. This is because I feel ur still very young n uninformed, I can't discuss it with u.

Don't mind the Obalaila guy, he's just doing what he's paid to do. So u don't need to blame him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by cyprus000: 9:16am On Jul 13, 2015
John5117:
my words are golden, not for a daft......
[size=13pt] Oya swerve======>>
Scum..I am done with your sorry ass
[/size]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Rose2014: 9:20am On Jul 13, 2015
obailala:

Look who is now preaching one Nigeria
Chai power of money, who can know it? cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2015
Rose2014:

Don't mind the Obalaila guy, he's just doing what he's paid to do. So u don't need to blame him

Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by kernel504(m): 9:38am On Jul 13, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
You don't have to tell me that again..I already know that I am an animal(beast).
That's why I had to put it up on my DP.
Did I mention that I am savage too.
ready to pillage on those things you hold dear.

Less I forget,did I also forgot to tell you that you are a dirty pig?..pardon me,if I didn't.

You are an Australopithecus africanus pig with a dittod brain.
[/size]
Nwanne inyere onu ojo...hahaha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by zhukafa(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2015
CHK 102.1 ,CHK 104.7 or none
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by kernel504(m): 9:59am On Jul 13, 2015
IjogzK:
I think Employment should topple security now. Buhari should act fast, cuz these dudes are becoming demented. Them don dey kolo due to poverty!!!

The SE remains the most unfertile land.
Am sorry to notice the level of illitracy rocking you, infact l blame the school that graduated you.
Igbos have the highest number of Entrepreneurs, Highest G.D.P per person, footballers, entertainment, Banking etc.
Please what's the name of your clan lets compare.
You've never been to the East, ask anybody how have visited the East to tell the how developed the East is.
Reply me and l will make mockery of your clan with facts.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by MrEverest(m): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2015
Honestly, I am confused and torn between two sentiments when Biafra is concerned, One; for the sake of Africa and the black-man worldwide, A big, strong and viable country with potential for world power status is needed to come from sub-saharan Africa, which Nigeria should naturally provide but which it has failed to do so far, at same time, I feel the injustice against the Igbos and indeed the entire South-east and South-south since the end of the civil war is just unbearable and must not be condoned going forward. Buhari could end up as the Mikail Goberchef of Nigeria who will superintend the balkanization of the country.

Finally, though patience is running out but I believe as a last resort that Buhari could do things differently to reposition the country and hand over to an Igbo man, atleast to show them a sense of belonging, and with an Igbo man in aso rock, I believe Nigeria could be revitalized based on the Igbo-man can-do spirit.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by vayne(m): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by kernel504(m): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2015
Blackfire:
This biafra is madness and a pandora's box
Is madness simply because you are lazy and heavily dependent on Biafra to eat, what's the IGR of your states? Lazy minded fellow.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by bosedekemi(f): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2015
ak47mann:
Praying for Biafra Land of the Rising Sun cool

shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Kingspin(m): 10:55am On Jul 13, 2015
obailala:
Lol... Story story!

Nnamdi kanu has always been a member of massob but he broke away to set up his own movement. I think he's been around for a while but had remained largely irrelevant in the scheme of things until recently. The only reason Kanu is getting lots of followership and attention now is because a lot of Igbos who supported GEJ are still bitter and yet to come to terms with the fact that their demi god has been sent back to Otuoke; 99% of the recent Nnamdi Kanu worshippers are just disgruntled GEJ supporters who have found renewed hope and succour in their clamour for secession.

In summary, if they dont have GEJ, then they would break away and form a new country grin
Leave GEJ out of this, biafra radio have existed long ago just that the frequency was localize (fm) Infact, about 3yrs ago, i listen to radio biafra via short wave service on Voice of America, Washington, DC. Biafra broadcast then within one to two hours daily. Here in Nigeria, i tuned them at midnight which was their service hour. I always ask why so much talk about this biafra? I discovered, that biafra is as a result of failure of the Nigeria state over time. Fix Nigeria and peace comes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Atlantian: 11:08am On Jul 13, 2015
I am a Biafran Nigerian, but I must state that Kanu of a guy is a lunatic. He is going about secession in a violent way in 2015 ? When all that is needed is a government backed referendum. Believe me, not so many intelligent people will align with him, just like Uwazuruike, he might just be a very big fraud. If the Government can implement confederal system of Government in which the zones or states will operate as individual self-sustaining units with 100% control of their resources taxable 40% to the Federal, then the quest for secession by any ethnicity will die a natural death. I repeat, Kanu is a lunatic that needs to be stopped.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by zhukafa(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2015
Atlantian:
I am a Biafran Nigerian, but I must state that Kanu of a guy is a lunatic. He is going about secession in a violent way in 2015 ? When all that is needed is a government backed referendum. Believe me, not so many intelligent people will align with him, just like Uwazuruike, he might just be a very big fraud. If the Government can implement confederal system of Government in which the zones or states will operate as individual self-sustaining units with 100% control of their resources taxable 40% to the Federal, then the quest for secession by any ethnicity will die a natural death. I repeat, Kanu is a lunatic that needs to be stopped.

Watch what you say. if you say you are a biafran, then you must have the blood of hausa-fulani. Who told you that freedom is gotten in a mild way. Please young man, if you dont have anything to say, just get something doing .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Atlantian: 11:23am On Jul 13, 2015
zhukafa:

Watch what you say. if you say you are a biafran, then you must have the blood of hausa-fulani. Who told you that freedom is gotten in a mild way. Please young man, if you dont have anything to say, just get something doing .
I am sure I am older than you and I know more about Biafran quest than any of you. My village was the center piece of last civil war and my parents fought side by side in that needless war. Ojukwu of blessed memory was more composed, more intelligent and more connected than the lunatic called Kanu. The quest for secession is selfishness, what we need is different from what we want, and what we need is control of resources by respective zones or states. And if there is need for secession, there has been no referendum to decide what name we will bear. Peaceful secession shows civility. Kanu needs to be taken care of. We do not need war now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by zhukafa(m): 11:29am On Jul 13, 2015
Atlantian:
I am sure I am older than you and I know more about Biafran quest than any of you. My village was the center piece of last civil war and my parents fought side by side in that needless war. Ojukwu of blessed memory was more composed, more intelligent and more connected than the lunatic called Kanu. The quest for secession is selfishness, what we need is different from what we want, and what we need is control of resources by respective zones or states. And if there is need for secession, there has been no referendum to decide what name we will bear. Peaceful secession shows civility. Kanu needs to be taken care of. We do not need war now.

i still repeat, if you don't have anything to say, just lay your hands on something doing, as far as am concerned you are part of the saboteurs biafrans have and you shall never get well with it. i dont believe in typing and talking to people who dont know where they come from.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Atlantian: 11:38am On Jul 13, 2015
zhukafa:

i still repeat, if you don't have anything to say, just lay your hands on something doing, as far as am concerned you are part of the saboteurs biafrans have and you shall never get well with it. i dont believe in typing and talking to people who dont know where they come from.
You are a sad person. Only sad people think of secession as answer to their inherent compulsive disorder.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by unstableaswater: 11:38am On Jul 13, 2015
The Zoo must fall.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

80 Million Nigerians Lack Access To Electricity – World Bank / Breaking: Court Orders Dokpesi To Enter Defence In Alleged N2.1bn Fraud / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.