Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE (2531 Views)

Why Women Love Lies---true Story / Who Lies The Most In A Relationship? / Who Lies The Most In A Relationship? Him Or Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by presh247(m): 1:08am On Jul 13, 2015
Who lies the most in a relationship...MALE OR FEMALE

Give your reasons...

To me, I feel females are born liars...they do it without blinking...lol

Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by demmy0325(m): 1:11am On Jul 13, 2015
Both parties.. undecided..
Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by boboLIL(m): 1:16am On Jul 13, 2015
Na female 0h.....they lie pass devil 0h....

1 Like

Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by presh247(m): 1:17am On Jul 13, 2015
demmy0325:
Both parties.. undecided..
i know both parties lie but who is a pro when it comes to lies
Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by presh247(m): 1:18am On Jul 13, 2015
boboLIL:
Na female 0h.....they lie pass devil 0h....
hahaha...dem sabi d work pass their master

1 Like

Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by demmy0325(m): 1:34am On Jul 13, 2015
presh247:

i know both parties lie but who is a pro when it comes to lies
.. Ask google.. undecided
Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by modskiller(m): 1:38am On Jul 13, 2015
The rate of how girls tell lies and perfect it, you'd know that the devil is a learner

1 Like

Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by BANGERLEE1(m): 1:41am On Jul 13, 2015
Na guys
Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by donpata(m): 2:30am On Jul 13, 2015
You angry
Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by skyfullofstars(f): 3:13am On Jul 13, 2015
Men
Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by Succulentlick: 3:56am On Jul 13, 2015
Men are born liars even Satan marvels at the perfection of their lies cool
Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by Hazardd(m): 4:32am On Jul 13, 2015
skyfullofstars:
Men
see your yeye mouth like "men"undecided

women second suppose to be called 'lion' due to too much lies lol

1 Like

Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by CUM4WHAT(m): 5:40am On Jul 13, 2015
Women

1 Like

Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by youngberry001(m): 6:27am On Jul 13, 2015
men!!!men!!men!!men!!men!!men!!men!!men!!men!!

I swear to God who made me men's dey lie erhn
Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by IamLEGEND1: 6:49am On Jul 13, 2015
i don't know
Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by octopusfreaky(f): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2015
girls oooooo

1 Like

Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by XavierBlue(m): 7:56am On Jul 13, 2015
I think it depends on individuals, but ill go for men.

XavierBlue
Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by OmaBliss: 8:06am On Jul 13, 2015
I dunno.. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by kookomaster(m): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2015
Na guys oooo....with points...d tn is jst dat 90% of ladies dnt wonna hear d truth in most cases....dey r d motivators of lies while men are d 1s who carry out n in addin der own 2 make it delicious 2 chop...in many ways...na guys
Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by falconey(m): 9:06am On Jul 13, 2015

Let me take it from the BEGINNING.......THE DEVIL deceived(lied) EVE and EVE deceived(lied) ADAM and ADAM passed it on.

When it comes to LIE after DEVIL is WOMAN.

1 Like

Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by SuperSuave(m): 9:08am On Jul 13, 2015
falconey:
G
G for Goat undecided
Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by Shebarh(f): 9:17am On Jul 13, 2015
both parties lie a lot..but if u wanna know the pro i think it should go to the men.. the way men lie nowadays ehnnn
Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by Oahray: 10:17am On Jul 13, 2015
Lying without blinking doesn't mean one tells the most lies. It just means she's better at telling it with being caught, and for most ladies, it has nothing to do with practice.

So yeah, girls are better liars, but not necessarily the ones who lie the most. The more dishonest partner would definitely lie more. At times the guy, at times the lady. It depends...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 13, 2015
Sheemaleundecided

1 Like

Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by jerflakes(m): 11:57am On Jul 13, 2015
For those of you bible freaks, here is a biblical answer to your question.

In God we trust.

[size=18pt]
falconey:

Let me take it from the BEGINNING.......THE DEVIL deceived(lied) EVE and EVE deceived(lied) ADAM and ADAM pass it on.

[/size]
Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by kelvinmuffins3(m): 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
skyfullofstars:
Men

If you say men again I will shave your head.
Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by Oahray: 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
falconey:

Let me take it from the BEGINNING.......THE DEVIL deceived(lied) EVE and EVE deceived(lied) ADAM and ADAM passed it on.

"And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression." - 1 Timothy 2:14 (KJV)

Stop misinterpreting scripture for sexist reasons.
Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by skyfullofstars(f): 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:

If you say men again I will shave your head.

Do you think I care? I'm in another continent cozy in my bedroom... And i'm not bored like you to go and bully people, I have much more interesting things to do.

By the way, hair grows back, shave it if you want, it will not be the end of the world.

Good luck!
Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by falconey(m): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
Oahray:

"And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression." - 1 Timothy 2:14 (KJV)

Stop misinterpreting scripture for sexist reasons.

I wasn't interpreting THE BIBLE, I didn't quote any scripture.

I made a mere statement about the story of adam and eve......dude stop being sentimental......hey is this personal?
Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by presh247(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
falconey:

hahahaha...u nailed it bro
Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Do you think I care? I'm in another continent cozy in my bedroom... And i'm not bored like you to go and bully people, I have much more interesting things to do.

By the way, hair grows back, shave it if you want, it will not be the end of the world.

Good luck!

What are you saying now? If you like be in another planet it not my goddamn business. I don't bully people mind you miss continental because you are not the only one outta nigeria...

Best wishes!
Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by Oahray: 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
falconey:

I wasn't interpreting THE BIBLE, I didn't quote any scripture.

I made a mere statement about the story of adam and eve......dude stop being sentimental......hey is this personal?
nah... Not personal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. / Who Disflowered You? / What Gift Can A Lady Get For A Guy As Xmas Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.