Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE (2543 Views)

Why Women Love Lies---true Story / Who Lies The Most In A Relationship? / Who Lies The Most In A Relationship? Him Or Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by presh247(m): 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
Oahray:
Lying without blinking doesn't mean one tells the most lies. It just means she's better at telling it with being caught, and for most ladies, it has nothing to do with practice.

So yeah, girls are better liars, but not necessarily the ones who lie the most. The more dishonest partner would definitely lie more. At times the guy, at times the lady. It depends...
really?
Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by skyfullofstars(f): 4:29am On Jul 14, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:

What are you saying now? If you like be in another planet it not my goddamn business. I don't bully people mind you miss continental because you are not the only one outta nigeria...

Best wishes!

I've never been to Nigeria, I'm dying to. I love Nigeria
Re: Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE by presh247(m): 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
can i see a lady fight for themselves?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Gifts A True Measure Of Love? / She Wants My Semen / My Cucumber Grew Really Long Overnight. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.