Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Special Shout-out To Linda Ikeji On The Report Of Lagos Bad Roads. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Shout-out To Linda Ikeji On The Report Of Lagos Bad Roads. (889 Views)

Annual Report Of 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner / APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession / (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Shout-out To Linda Ikeji On The Report Of Lagos Bad Roads. by ElizabethAluko(f): 1:16am On Jul 13, 2015
You know elders do say give honor to whom honor is due, and today am sending out a special shout-out to Linda Ikeji for using her blog to impacting our community and state positively. Recently she as been posting the deplorable state of the roads in Lagos and across Nigeria. And thank God our Governor, Ambode and his working team are sensitive and quick to respond.

Recently she posted the sad reality of the terrible state of the Okota road and how motorist, business owner and residents are suffering in that area. I was glad to see it on her blog cause I know the Governor and his working team will definately see it and respond. Well am glad to inform you all that they have started work on The road by at least patching up the big pot holes with stones pending when they will fix it properly.

Everyday I get to work late because of this very road, I spend hours on a journey that won't take up to 5mins drive on a good day. This road is a major rout to so many destination, like festac, Amuwo Odofin, Igundo, Lasu, Isolo, and many others. The traffic situation during rush hour is crazy and the LASTMA officials are sometimes overwhelmed. I think the road should be dualized and a fly-over bridge should be put some where to ease the crisscrossing traffic at the poor roundabout. Sorry I don't have photos to back this up thou.

So, a big Thank You to Linda, May God continue to bless you and your blog for using it as a source to bring light to the darkness we are experiencing daily in this country. Well done to you.

[email]http://elizabethaluko..com/[/email]

Re: Special Shout-out To Linda Ikeji On The Report Of Lagos Bad Roads. by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 13, 2015
Hot kiss for her.
Re: Special Shout-out To Linda Ikeji On The Report Of Lagos Bad Roads. by Ama80(f): 1:23am On Jul 13, 2015
Na war ooo.insomnia is bad both fr d op,ftc,and me.linda gud job fr once u usd ur amebo blog positively
Re: Special Shout-out To Linda Ikeji On The Report Of Lagos Bad Roads. by Sardongarigan(m): 1:29am On Jul 13, 2015
I was here
Re: Special Shout-out To Linda Ikeji On The Report Of Lagos Bad Roads. by Sardongarigan(m): 1:30am On Jul 13, 2015
Ama80:
Na war ooo.insomnia is bad both fr d op,ftc,and me.linda gud job fr once u usd ur amebo blog positively
pls wake me up by 5:30
Re: Special Shout-out To Linda Ikeji On The Report Of Lagos Bad Roads. by MosakuAW(m): 1:32am On Jul 13, 2015
Spinter Linda, una welldone oooo.
Eku ise takun takun.
Re: Special Shout-out To Linda Ikeji On The Report Of Lagos Bad Roads. by Ama80(f): 1:34am On Jul 13, 2015
Sardongarigan:
pls wake me up by 5:30
it won't work for you.they tell you say i be Mai guard.
Re: Special Shout-out To Linda Ikeji On The Report Of Lagos Bad Roads. by Sardongarigan(m): 1:44am On Jul 13, 2015
Ama80:
it won't work for you.they tell you say i be Mai guard.
ur doing vigil na, i no wan late for work o
Re: Special Shout-out To Linda Ikeji On The Report Of Lagos Bad Roads. by Ama80(f): 1:53am On Jul 13, 2015
[quote author=Sardongarigan post=35796959] ur doing vigil na, i no wan late for work o[/quote)drop ur number I will ring u on d condition that u will slash ur salary shocked
Re: Special Shout-out To Linda Ikeji On The Report Of Lagos Bad Roads. by Sardongarigan(m): 1:57am On Jul 13, 2015
[quote author=Ama80 post=35797025][/quote] don't worry dear i was only joking
Re: Special Shout-out To Linda Ikeji On The Report Of Lagos Bad Roads. by Ama80(f): 2:00am On Jul 13, 2015
Sardongarigan:
don't worry dear i was only joking
bcs of d salary sharing ba. cry
Re: Special Shout-out To Linda Ikeji On The Report Of Lagos Bad Roads. by Sardongarigan(m): 2:02am On Jul 13, 2015
Ama80:
bcs of d salary sharing ba. cry
nooo, i just decided not to disturb u o
Re: Special Shout-out To Linda Ikeji On The Report Of Lagos Bad Roads. by tpiander: 2:33am On Jul 13, 2015
From one blogger to another .
Re: Special Shout-out To Linda Ikeji On The Report Of Lagos Bad Roads. by oduastates: 2:49am On Jul 13, 2015
Primary roads are still begging for attention.
Unfortunately, secondary and tertiary roads like this will continue to suffer unless the LASG move it up on the order of priority.
Re: Special Shout-out To Linda Ikeji On The Report Of Lagos Bad Roads. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:19am On Jul 13, 2015
Okay, no comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Special Shout-out To Linda Ikeji On The Report Of Lagos Bad Roads. by Dollyak(f): 5:27am On Jul 13, 2015
It's criminal how lagos has been abandoned by the federal government. Lagos need a budget of at least 1
5 trillion naira to make any major impact in that state. Politicians are so dumb man. Massive upgrade in lagos infrastructure will definitely increase both foreign and local investment as well as increase efficiency. Something of which will benefit the whole country.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Mother And Triplets Spotted Begging In Abuja / What Is The Difference Between The Pictures Of GMB And GEJ Meeting Obama? / Obama Seriously Needs An Interpreter To Discuss With Mr President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.