Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) (2363 Views)

Facebook Love Leads To Marriage (pics) / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by McEwen(m): 8:05am On Jul 13, 2015
grin grin

1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by Olamitisoji(m): 8:06am On Jul 13, 2015
ok
Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by Ridwanna(m): 8:07am On Jul 13, 2015
true talk
Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 13, 2015
op, this is a perfect illustration... lalasticlala
Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by OmaBliss: 8:08am On Jul 13, 2015
Lol grin grin
Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by Erukumakanaki: 8:08am On Jul 13, 2015
because am Straight. . . i'd like to Plug/Socket the lady above me grin
Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by funlord(m): 8:11am On Jul 13, 2015
grin Only Lesbos should be gay! Homos should be slapped @ any given oppurtunity! IMO!

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by McEwen(m): 8:12am On Jul 13, 2015
Dharniel:
op, this is a perfect illustration...
lalasticlala
cool
Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by yorubaboiy: 8:16am On Jul 13, 2015
like charges repel unlike charges attrack....

now this ass-drilling mofos want to spoil this principle......awon omo alai niya
Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by eleko1: 8:19am On Jul 13, 2015
undecided sad lipsrsealed IranU abasa undecided
Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by golor(m): 8:26am On Jul 13, 2015
@OP,I admire d passion and logic u have brought to bare on this issue,however,this is a clear case of morality in tha face of law!thus,i beg to ask,who determine when an act is moral or vice verse?is it right or not right for an individual to express their right. And freedom of expression and association and what's the limit to it?is sex and marriage not based on consent?

If I may ask,what is the fundamental obligation of a government to it citizenry than the protection of their live,rights and privilege? At dis juncture,i beg to say that president Obama should be Applauded for doing the needful in order to discourage discrimination of people's right to and of expression and association. Gay law doesn't stipulates that everyone should be gay,rather,it gives room from every individual to justify his/her conscience,it's more or less like going to a really real intercontinental restaurant, the menu is all encompassing but the choice is of the individual. You can go an Google,google also said that it is right for individuals to express their rights to freedom and association by marrying same sex,if the consent is given(individual right on homosexuality) remember it's not about your opinion on what's good or not,rather,its about right and consent. thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by hos4x(m): 8:43am On Jul 13, 2015
lol...same-repel......opposite-attract
Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by superleo1(m): 8:44am On Jul 13, 2015
McEwen:
grin grin

That's a dumb analogy, little twerp. Gays don't insert dick inside dick but anus which is also a hole. Try harder.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by superleo1(m): 8:46am On Jul 13, 2015
yorubaboiy:
like charges repel unlike charges attrack....

now this ass-drilling mofos want to spoil this principle......awon omo alai niya
Like solutions mix while unlike solutions don't mix.

now this pusssy-drilling mofos want to spoil this principle. Awon omo oshi cool
Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by Olagbenga95(m): 8:47am On Jul 13, 2015
thats how God made it,Mugabe said,satan shld ave approach adam 1st if he was a gay,bt he didnt he went for naked eve instead
Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by superleo1(m): 8:49am On Jul 13, 2015
Olagbenga95:
thats how God made it,Mugabe said,satan shld ave approach adam 1st if he was a gay,bt he didnt he went for naked eve instead
Why did Jesus had 12disciples which were men instead of women?

You and mugabe are dumb! gringrin
Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by IamLEGEND1: 8:54am On Jul 13, 2015
superleo1:
In other words
Jesus was gäy abi?
#SMH

Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by superleo1(m): 8:58am On Jul 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

In other words
Jesus was gäy abi?
#SMH
I never wrote that. I was trying to counter that dumb comment of his's.
Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by Olagbenga95(m): 8:58am On Jul 13, 2015
superleo1:

paul made it clear in 1st corinthians 14vs34&35,dnt need draging matter with you,MADMAN
Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by superleo1(m): 9:06am On Jul 13, 2015
Olagbenga95:
paul made it clear in 1st corinthians 14vs34&35,dnt need draging matter with you,MADMAN
Same way God made it clear in JOB 31 vs 11 - 12 that LUST is a shameful sin condemnable by fire and you with Mugabe is hailing devil for supposedly(according to y'all) lusting after Eve.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by Olagbenga95(m): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2015
superleo1:

Same way God made it clear in JOB 31 vs 11 - 12 that LUST is a shameful sin condemnable by fire and you with Mugabe is hailing devil for supposedly(according to y'all) lusting after Eve.
Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by Braintouch(m): 9:18am On Jul 13, 2015
superleo1:

I never wrote that. I was trying to counter that dumb comment of his's.
Then why did you use Jesus as your example, you cursed seed of Jeroboam!
Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by superleo1(m): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2015
Braintouch:

Then why did you use Jesus as your example, you cursed seed of Jeroboam!
Tell that to your father, befuddled simpleton.
Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by endowednicky(f): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2015
superleo1:

your punishment awaits you........y use jesus as an illustration?
Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by superleo1(m): 9:29am On Jul 13, 2015
endowednicky:
your punishment awaits you........y use jesus as an illustration?
Just as yours await you, inconsequential biitch.
Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by endowednicky(f): 9:32am On Jul 13, 2015
superleo1:

Just as yours await you, inconsequential biitch.
ignore like a boss..............others are coming to bash you!!!!!
Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by Update(m): 9:34am On Jul 13, 2015
golor:
@OP,I admire d passion and logic u have brought to bare on this issue,however,this is a clear case of morality in tha face of law!thus,i beg to ask,who determine when an act is moral or vice verse?is it right or not right for an individual to express their right. And freedom of expression and association and what's the limit to it?is sex and marriage not based on consent?

If I may ask,what is the fundamental obligation of a government to it citizenry than the protection of their live,rights and privilege? At dis juncture,i beg to say that president Obama should be Applauded for doing the needful in order to discourage discrimination of people's right to and of expression and association. Gay law doesn't stipulates that everyone should be gay,rather,it gives room from every individual to justify his/her conscience,it's more or less like going to a really real intercontinental restaurant, the menu is all encompassing but the choice is of the individual. You can go an Google,google also said that it is right for individuals to express their rights to freedom and association by marrying same sex,if the consent is given(individual right on homosexuality) remember it's not about your opinion on what's good or not,rather,its about right and consent. thanks
explain in one word
Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by golor(m): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2015
Update:

explain in one word

Sex and marriage,is all about right and consent. Simple
Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by gamaliel121(m): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2015
Fagggootts will come for you now jiga
Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by Braintouch(m): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
superleo1:

Tell that to your father, befuddled simpleton.
Shameless coward. Can u come out in public and proclaim yourself gay? Weda dem no go stone u to death
Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by superleo1(m): 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
Braintouch:

Shameless coward. Can u come out in public and proclaim yourself gay? Weda dem no go stone u to death
I will do that when I live this cesspit called Nigeria. cheesy
Re: My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) by kelvinmuffins3(m): 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
I don't see anything bad in gay marriage...

May God help us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Get Attracted To BOOBS And BUTTS? / What Do You Call This / Naija Girl Caroline Naked Pussy And Sex Photos Leaked By Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.