Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,666 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Terrible Traffic Situation At Mbiama, Boundary Of Bayelsa And Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrible Traffic Situation At Mbiama, Boundary Of Bayelsa And Rivers State (824 Views)

Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) / NDDC Begins Construction Of Mbiama-Okarki Road, Rivers State (photos) / Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrible Traffic Situation At Mbiama, Boundary Of Bayelsa And Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 8:47am On Jul 13, 2015
It was a horrible/terrible experience on Saturday at Mbiama, a bounder town of Bayelsa and Rivers State. I had to park my car to trek across the bridge to Rivers State end in order to get a bus that discharged her passengers and turning back to PH as even bike could not move. I came back at night to discover a worst situation.
This situation was caused due negligence/probably a deliberate attempt by SETRACO Construction Company to bring hardship to motorists, just check out the pictures I took at night and see what this company used in blocking the second bridge that would have ease the movement of motorists just as the traffic was building up in the early hour
Re: Terrible Traffic Situation At Mbiama, Boundary Of Bayelsa And Rivers State by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 13, 2015
undecided
Re: Terrible Traffic Situation At Mbiama, Boundary Of Bayelsa And Rivers State by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 13, 2015
proof?
Re: Terrible Traffic Situation At Mbiama, Boundary Of Bayelsa And Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 9:06am On Jul 13, 2015
Strugglers

1 Share

Re: Terrible Traffic Situation At Mbiama, Boundary Of Bayelsa And Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2015
I must go group

1 Share

Re: Terrible Traffic Situation At Mbiama, Boundary Of Bayelsa And Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 9:20am On Jul 13, 2015
Group of "I don taya make I off my engine relax". Restaurants and beer parlours busy

1 Share

Re: Terrible Traffic Situation At Mbiama, Boundary Of Bayelsa And Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 9:26am On Jul 13, 2015
The Demons used in blocking the bridge

1 Share

Re: Terrible Traffic Situation At Mbiama, Boundary Of Bayelsa And Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 9:29am On Jul 13, 2015
Anyone close to the government should please help beg for rescue in especially this Mbiama area, it's becoming more than frequently

(1) (Reply)

Now That Their Sons Are Graduating From U.K And U.S Universities / The Mistake Obama Made While Speaking About Nigeria / SCANDALOUS!!!! Must Read If You Care About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.