Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Love Versus Infatuation-1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Versus Infatuation-1 (727 Views)

Nigerian Ladies: 1961 Versus 2016 (pic) / What You Need To Know About Love Versus Lust / The Love.. Versus.. The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Versus Infatuation-1 by Kasimaramma2(f): 11:39am On Jul 13, 2015
Infatuation is defined as the emotional impulse of love untested by time and circumstance.
Love is the unconditional acceptance of an imperfect person.
1.infatuation is a fairytale whilst love is realistic.
2.infatuation happens almost immediately whilst love takes time to grow
3.infatuation fades with time whilst love deepens with time.
4.infatuation wants sex now whilst love can wait for sex.
5.infatuation is up and down emotionally whilst love is consistent.
6.infatuation means in love with love whilst love means in love with someone.
7.infatuation is unfaithful whilst love is faithful.
8.infatuation is hostile,it breakups after arguements,or when one finds out the partner cheated whilst love wouldnt breakup.
9.Infatuation emphasizes on beauty whilst love emphasizes on character.
10.infatuation gives up easily when things get tough,but love is always willing to stay.
Re: Love Versus Infatuation-1 by ChiSun27(m): 11:43am On Jul 13, 2015
We already know...try harder with good topics....no be everything u go dey post for here...and moreover....stale topics like this hardly FP....except Lalasticlala who sends all and all to FP... sad
Re: Love Versus Infatuation-1 by Kasimaramma2(f): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
ChiSun27:
We already know...try harder with good topics....no be everything u go dey post for here...and moreover....stale topics like this hardly FP....except Lalasticlala who sends all and all to FP... sad
my statemeny would be divided into two: concerning my post and concerning you.
For the former,i dont post for the sake of getting to FP.I post for the sake on those that are not on Nls that need advice,i post what i learn,or i post random silly posts for trivia.i dont google the internet to look for post that would make FP,nah,i am myself,i never give a damn about what others think of my post.I am young and still growing,so are my posts. I must not be like lalasticlala,ireneony or ishilove for me to be satisfied.But i must be the better version of me.i am in no competition to make FP.So never you in your God forsaken life rebuke me.

Yes,you know already,but some dont know.Even the ones that know need to be reminded of the difference between love and infatuation.
For the later, as days goes by,i get more mature,i become less abusive.if it were when i was much younger,would have called you names,but i wouldnt...
Re: Love Versus Infatuation-1 by ChiSun27(m): 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

my statemeny would be divided into two: concerning my post and concerning you.
For the former,i dont post for the sake of getting to FP.I post for the sake on those that are not on Nls that need advice,i post what i learn,or i post random silly posts for trivia.i dont google the internet to look for post that would make FP,nah,i am myself,i never give a damn about what others think of my post.I am young and still growing,so are my posts. I must not be like lalasticlala,ireneony or ishilove for me to be satisfied.But i must be the better version of me.i am in no competition to make FP.So never you in your God forsaken life rebuke me.

Yes,you know already,but some dont know.Even the ones that know need to be reminded of the difference between love and infatuation.
For the later, as days goes by,i get more mature,i become less abusive.if it were when i was much younger,would have called you names,but i wouldnt...

Guess you are new to this forum...if not you would have known that your topic has been a thing of the past on this forum.

I can see you haven't grown as the years pass you by hence your use of the word 'God forsaken'...well...you are forgiven. But mind you as a newbie...there are peeps you wouldn't want to thread words with if not your days on this forum will start experiencing count down....
Re: Love Versus Infatuation-1 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
ChiSun27:
I dislike fvcks like you.. If u think it is stale.. Create urs angry
Re: Love Versus Infatuation-1 by ChiSun27(m): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
Jarizod:
I dislike fvcks like you.. If u think it is stale.. Create urs angry

Pls...where in my post did I ever mention liking peeps like Jarizod or whatever the name is and represents.

I use God beg u...swing.
Re: Love Versus Infatuation-1 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
ChiSun27:

Pls...where in my post did I ever mention liking peeps like Jarizod or whatever the name is and represents.

I use God beg u...swing.
shut up gay and stop hating

(1) (Reply)

Who Messes The Toilet Most Male Of Females? / This Is Definitely The Craziest Way To Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating / Don’t Get Married If You Can’t Answer These Questions Honestly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.