Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists (37825 Views)

Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him / Bailout: Jonathan Generated The Funds Used, NLNG MD Insists / Bailout: Jonathan Generated The Funds Used, NLNG MD Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by Forwetinnah: 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
abbey621:

You know right from time Nigeria's problem has been corruption and lack of transparency but in this case I don't mind the means as long as the end justifies it. I'm more worried about the workers. I'm worried about the people that have to feed their families, pay for school fees and so on, I just can't imagine how they managed to cope all this while.....

While we are worried..let us ask those Governors what they actually used the funds for payment of salaries for? Aregbe-rascal No 1

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by abbey621(m): 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
dougivilla:
Any relief sought and gotten in a hurry is only temporal and will surely back fire!!!

Not in this case bro, a government that can't rescue it's citizens from starvation and hunger is not fit to govern. The States failed and the federal government rescued them, the ultimate victors are the workers who finally got paid. We've seen much more money stolen for extravagant expenses during the previous administration, so I'm actually glad those funds actually did something good for the people. The key now is for Buhari to not relent but work harder to ensure the economy gets back in shape!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by abbey621(m): 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Forwetinnah:

While we are worried..let us ask those Governors what they actually used the funds for payment of salaries for? Aregbe-rascal No 1

I agree, those governors should be made accountable! But we all know say na padi padi government we dey do for 9ja.
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by abouzaid: 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kaeboy:
and why didnt he use d money for bailout during his tenure afterall d salary was part of d problem gmb unherited frm him.........senseless justification
what happened to their earlier allocations? their igr nko?would he bail them again in the next few months? do you know that okorocha was even owing primary school teachers13months? the bailout was just a payout to apc state governors that bankrolled his campaign, he has no biz getting involved. the act is a bad precedent and the money wouldn't have been available if Jonathan has used it thereby justifying his claim of an empty treasury.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by Forwetinnah: 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
abouzaid:
what happened to their earlier allocations? their igr nko?would he bail them again in the next few months? do you know that okorocha was even owing primary school teachers13months? the bailout was just a payout to apc state governors that bankrolled his campaign, he has no biz getting involved. the act is a bad precedent and the money wouldn't have been available if Jonathan has used it thereby justifying his claim of an empty treasury.

Thank yooooou!! The earlier people understand this, the better. Buhari is aiding and abetting FRAUD. Shikena!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by ayindejimmy(m): 11:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
If this story is true there is something I don't quite understand about this NLNG man. If principal papa get k-leg, nah 4 student mouth we go hear am?
It's either he is tired of his job or he as reached retirement age. Because I've never heard of any civil servant contradiction the Presidency b4. Who gave him permission to grant an interview? This is hard to believe. 4get the crappy source
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by berrystunn(m): 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
[size=25pt]Am calling on commander in chief of armed forces to resign...[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by rusher14: 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
Empty treasury?

Family man wey get 1,000 Naira for account go talk say him treasury no empty?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by Firefire(m): 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
9jatatafo:

A man who couldn't provide WAEC CERTIFICATE!!

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
AGO avaliable 105 less 2, financial verbiage and SPA available.Buzz 08127465565
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by teamchocolate: 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
This robot, ur back? shocked shocked
CR77:
GEJ my Hero
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by irsakant: 12:00am On Jul 15, 2015
Buhari initially said he met an empty treasury. But where did he get the $1.7b for the bail-out if not from GEJ's left treasury? His Special Assistant countered NLNG without telling who cared to listen where they got the money if not from the GEJ's left-over. What I had known is that APC/Buhari are thieves who appear to be seen as saints. Are they not the same Nigerian politicians like other parties? Foolish ones make me to believe that only Buhari is not corrupt in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by irsakant: 12:10am On Jul 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Thank yooooou!! The earlier people understand this, the better. Buhari is aiding abetting FRAUD. Shikena!!
bBokohari whom people see to fight corruption had refused to probe the debted governors how they spent the Federal Allocations they received from GEJ, before giving them bail-out. It simply means that he compensated the said governors who has sponsored his election. He and his governors esp Oshiomhole are just raising useless dust. They should probe how they spent their received Allocations before probing Okojo-Iweala who had said he was suffering from "numerical diarrhea."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by Tubexsms(m): 12:11am On Jul 15, 2015
APCs are operating without brains. When you failed mathematics and u can't find your certificate what do u expect? Pls I didn't mention anybody's name.
GEJ said 29 may is sacrosanct and he did it and somebody said 2weeks for boko boko but nothing is happening.
Dollar now 240
Fuel undecided
West germany

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by teamchocolate: 12:12am On Jul 15, 2015
Bright and educated minds like yours right? undecided really want to know ur level of education, your occupation and how many scholarships u have.. rubbish.. lipsrsealed
nortcentrallord:

Buhari didn't actually deceived Nigerians but gullible Nigerians deceived themselves. Some have started realizing while others are stack blind to the reality. Only time will wane off the spell which was cast on them.

Nigeria, a country were the president has no certificate yethe rules and deceives bright and educated minds. Hahahahaha, that's a land were everything is possible.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by teamchocolate: 12:14am On Jul 15, 2015
If u were a part of those families who had not been paid, we will not be hearing this kind of stupid analogy..
dougivilla:
Any relief sought and gotten in a hurry is only temporal and will surely back fire!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by irsakant: 12:20am On Jul 15, 2015
abbey621:

Not in this case bro, a government that can't rescue it's citizens from starvation and hunger is not fit to govern. The States failed and the federal government rescued them, the ultimate victors are the workers who finally got paid. We've seen much more money stolen for extravagant expenses during the previous administration, so I'm actually glad those funds actually did something good for the people. The key now is for Buhari to not relent but work harder to ensure the economy gets back in shape!
You are somewhat bias! You should ask or probe "what they had used their received Allocations from GEJ government for? Know that some governors did not owe like Ekiti. All of the governors got their Allocations,but some owed their workers! So they should be PROBED if you know that past government was corrupt. So set the pace, and probe the said debted governors to account for the money received.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by irsakant: 12:26am On Jul 15, 2015
teamchocolate:
Bright and educated minds like yours right? undecided really want to know ur level of education, your occupation and how many scholarships u have.. rubbish.. lipsrsealed
Even those that called themselves "learned" could not contest but allowed illiterate to rule the fools. So the so-called learned know themselves to be corrupt too, that was why they allowed incorrupt Buhari to rule them!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by bizzle2: 12:30am On Jul 15, 2015
The level of stupidity and cluelessness on this thread is absolutely heartbreaking
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by irsakant: 12:34am On Jul 15, 2015
Tubexsms:
APCs are operating without brains. When you failed mathematics and u can't find your certificate what do u expect? Pls I didn't mention anybody's name.
GEJ said 29 may is sacrosanct and he did it and somebody said 2weeks for boko boko but nothing is happening.
Dollar now 240
Fuel undecided
West germany
Na now una value Jonathan? When Jonathan was leaving, a dollar was N200 everybody was shouting. Now the same dollar is N240 and nobody is shouting. Is it not the same dollar or a different one? "I will turn a dollar to Naira if you elected!" Now, it is N240 against N200 before May 29, 2015. Everybody is comfortable with it!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by Popemax(m): 12:39am On Jul 15, 2015
Flets:
Believe APC at your own peril.

Besides, only a dummy will believe NLNG generated such amount of money in a month under Buhari. Same set of people believe improved power supply is of Buhari’s making in less than a month without considering water levels in our dams at this time.

Illiteracy is worse than corruption.
seconded

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by april1dorlarpor(m): 12:54am On Jul 15, 2015
jonathan raised it,buhari released it. What difference does it make. All the same it was released by the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by abbey621(m): 1:02am On Jul 15, 2015
irsakant:
You are somewhat bias! You should ask or probe "what they had used their received Allocations from GEJ government for? Know that some governors did not owe like Ekiti. All of the governors got their Allocations,but some owed their workers! So they should be PROBED if you know that past government was corrupt. So set the pace, and probe the said debted governors to account for the money received.

Once again you are focusing on the wrong thing! Probing can come later, what was imminent is the welfare of those workers who were not paid. It's easy to complain when you've eaten and you are not being evicted by your landlord but if you put yourself in the shoes of those workers you'd realize how dire the situation was. I have first hand experience because a cousin of mine was faced with this predicament, within a couple of months his life turned upside down. So please excuse me if I'm a little biased, I believe when there's life there's hope and what Buhari did saved a lot of families from starvation, probing can come later jaare!
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by guardsman: 1:05am On Jul 15, 2015
applord:

Another APCow

"I met a virtually empty treasury" - Dulardinnho, 2015.

PMB met a virtually empty treasury where d federal govt had to borrow money to pay staff salaries but shall lead nigeria out of d recession occasioned by GEJ's corruption & profligacy.
Unlike PMB, GEJ - d weakest, most corrupt & effeminate leader in nigerian history inherited a nation in times of relative peace & plenty but turned it into one of more divisiveness & a veritable factory 4 producing tribal & religious bigots like u,
Kudos to d nigerian people 4 kicking out d kleptomaniac.

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 15, 2015
Frankly, #750b should not be tagged virtually empty treasury. This is a whole lot of money that can take care of many projects when judiciously utilize in the country

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by kodded(m): 1:09am On Jul 15, 2015
Firefire:

And the defense of the fraudulent mallam continue...
welcome to the world of #BlindFollowers

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 15, 2015
But how could an old man be lying that he met a virtually empty treasury?Was that sum virtually not to talk of empty?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by applord: 1:16am On Jul 15, 2015
guardsman:

[s] PMB met a virtually empty treasury where d federal govt had to borrow money to pay staff salaries but shall lead nigeria out of d recession occasioned by GEJ's corruption & profligacy.
Unlike PMB, GEJ - d weakest, most corrupt & effeminate leader in nigerian history inherited a nation in times of relative peace & plenty but turned it into one of more divisiveness & a veritable factory 4 producing tribal & religious bigots like u,
Kudos to d nigerian people 4 kicking out d kleptomaniac.
[/s]

Well Mr. presidential Cow, enjoy the next four years with DULLARDIINNHO

[size=15pt]BTW GEJ says HI[/size] grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by guardsman: 1:22am On Jul 15, 2015
irsakant:
Buhari initially said he met an empty treasury. But where did he get the $1.7b for the bail-out if not from GEJ's left treasury? His Special Assistant countered NLNG without telling who cared to listen where they got the money if not from the GEJ's left-over. What I had known is that APC/Buhari are thieves who appear to be seen as saints. Are they not the same Nigerian politicians like other parties? Foolish ones make me to believe that only Buhari is not corrupt in Nigeria.

U ar getting it twisted. PMB met a virtually empty treasury where d federal govt had to borrow money to pay staff salaries. 
d NLNG money came after may 29th.
This is a direct quote frm Gov Oshiomole - "So I said, thank God this money came after the departure of Okonjo-Iweala and President Jonathan. If the PDP were still in charge in Abuja, this money would have been taken.”

Other monies hav been coming in since may 29th, that's why d foreign reserves hav moved up frm $29b to over $31b.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by amaben2020(m): 1:25am On Jul 15, 2015
Baba go slow, hold up, traffic jam

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by guardsman: 1:27am On Jul 15, 2015
applord:

Well Mr. presidential Cow, enjoy the next four years with DULLARDIINNHO

smh. Guy, dis is a forum 4 intellectual discussion. Try Facebook. U can come on Nairaland when u've passed ur waec.
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by dougivilla(m): 1:29am On Jul 15, 2015
teamchocolate:
If u were a part of those families who had not been paid, we will not be hearing this kind of stupid analogy..
Your stock in trade is to quote and attack or insult people whenever you encounter comprehension challenges.

What better analogy had come from you all through this thread?

I am not responsible for your inability to understand simple analogies, plus I have stopped relating with kids. Go outside and play with your mates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fg To Tax Voice Calls, Sms, Mms, Data And Pay Tv At 9% / Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won / President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.