Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,197 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife (37917 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha / President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by MrNollyzone: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
President Buhari, his wife Mrs AIsha Buhari and daughter Halima joined President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey and his wife Mrs Ermine Erdogan in a group photo during the Official Working Visit at the Presidential Palace Ankara Turkey today October 19th.

President Buhari joined by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey also met Nigerian Footballer William Ekong who resides in Turkey.

President Buhari and his wife Mrs AIsha Buhari with President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey accompanied by his wife Mrs Ermine Erdogan joined by Speaker of the Turkish Grand National Assembly Ismail Karahman during a Luncheon hosted in honor of President Buhari. See more photos below

http://gidifeed.com/photos-president-buhari-wife-aisha-daughter-hanan-meet-turkish-president-wife/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by biacan(f): 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
Family trip

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by MrNollyzone: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44 more pics.....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by stephleena(f): 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
nonesense

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Kyase(m): 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
omo baba get swag no be small.
See one pained soul up there.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by JideAmuGiaka: 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
Useless Buhari that deceived his zombies by telling them that he won't travel with huge crowd or family for official duties.

89 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by SWORD419(m): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
K
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by DWJOBScom(m): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
I noticed the Turkish President was holding his wife - the first lady while ours kept their hands to themselves - State couples

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by SportBlogger(m): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
Benfica Goalkeeper Mile Svilar Reveals Advice Romelu Lukaku Gave Him After Error In UCL Clash

https://gisthoodng..in/2017/10/benfica-goalkeeper-mile-svilar-reveals.html
grin
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by asawanathegreat(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Our naira is suffering for it
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by tochivitus(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Wait o when did nigeria presidency became family affair?

15 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Teewhy2: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Good One, I hope Baba can look and study the way Turkey has been transformed to be production hub in Europe and bring back that format to make Nigeria a production hub for Africa.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by looseweight: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Enjoyment galore

Do you know that you can remove unwanted fat from the body, check my profile for more info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by hola106(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
ok
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by davodyguy: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
see as Truce Ekong they behold PMB

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by examload202: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Buhari, how far nah?
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by ednut1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
How far that fake diplomat na

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by oviejnr(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Useless Buhari that deceived his zombies by telling them that he won't travel with huge crowd or family for official duties.
With all your hate and bitterness, take a look at the pictures up there. You can see baba is doing just fine undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by ChangetheChange: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
grin

Buhari issa mad man
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by JoshMedia: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
One thing I like about Buhari is his posture
Always at alert
Looking straight and fit
Well done Baba

Even though we ain't enjoying your government
We love you

Check my signature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by nairavsdollars(f): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Enjoy your time while it lasts...2019 is almost here

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by castrol180(m): 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
We are watching...
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by saraki2019(m): 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
god bless the first family
god bless the slayer of Igbos
the conqueror of biafra
and the discipline master of Igbos

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by davodyguy: 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
Buhari na baba no go die unless to ba da rugbo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6129601_59e8b4c57fcd1_jpge7153b6d1560736472b2b4b516f16785
Here's someone who was sick for more than 90 days and came back to life hale and hearty. Na wa ooo

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Bullhari007(m): 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Buhari shame to you ewu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by IMASTEX: 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
You're responsible for the development of your country. No outsider will. . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by hotspec(m): 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
Haaaaa. U in Turkey and we can't even afford Kpomo here

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by IloveTrump(m): 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
turkey was suppose to be part of Asia, why Europe. Thats a country I can't never step my foot in even with free visa. I just have this heebejeebies when ever I heard about a Muslim country. I can never stay in the north o. I remember , when I was going to abuja through road, I notice how my heart was hipping when we got to auchi and when we got to kogi I nearly fainted as soon as we gotten to abuja I started praying to God that he should safeguard me in this Muslim state.
Thank God that Putin and Trump are christian o, if not. At least the two world power are Christians so that to checkmate and bomb any Saudi Arabia and turkey country that are persecuting christian.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by 2nattie(m): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Na the scam be dat. God bless you as you display this.
Walahi Nigerian youth need to wake up.
I pray we don't fall for scams again in our lives

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by anyebedgreat: 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
Baba swag
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by PHILipu1(m): 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Buhari has recover enough from your thief thief PDP and even if Buhari uses half of that to Travel with his family we don't care again.
Buhari/Osinbajo till 2023

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) / Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption / Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.