Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists (37797 Views)

Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him / Bailout: Jonathan Generated The Funds Used, NLNG MD Insists / Bailout: Jonathan Generated The Funds Used, NLNG MD Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by smeag0l(m): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2015
Dividends that never get paid!
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:56am On Jul 15, 2015
And what has Jonathan done with all the monies he generated from nlng since 2011? He pocketed it and if buhari had not succeeded him this one will also have vanished. I will not praise a president for generating monies that will end up being looted
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by billyG(m): 9:20am On Jul 15, 2015
let pdp keep bringing d money they (hide behind)"generated" it belong to nigeria
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by nairamaniac: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2015
it doesn't really matter who generated the money. what matters is who paid the money. Buhari not only paid, but revealed existence of such funds available from NLNG. Hence, credit should be given to Buhari. on the other hand, y should we applaud GEJ for not stealing the funds. Even armed robbers that raids banks, loose some pieces of their stolen-money in the process. Sometimes, they also leave some money behind in the vault. it could be that they 4got or their hands are too filled up to pack all the money. Are we gonna make heroes out of those robbers?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by shaniqueK: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2015
skare:
Abeg who is the president of Nigeria,Dullard or Clueless

Go ask your village head
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by somziency: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2015
APC have used that to settle their election expenses.
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by biodunid: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2015
GEJ actually wanted to 'steal' the money by asking for it before May 29 but some patriots stalled him and delayed payment until PMB took over. They would just have invented more fuel subsidies to pay off angry

nairamaniac:
it doesn't really matter who generated the money. what matters is who paid the money. Buhari not only paid, but revealed existence of such funds available from NLNG. Hence, credit should be given to Buhari. on the other hand, y should we applaud GEJ for not stealing the funds. Even armed robbers that raids banks, loose some pieces of their stolen-money in the process. Sometimes, they also leave some money behind in the vault. it could be that they 4got or their hands are too filled up to pack all the money. Are we gonna make heroes out of those robbers?
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by omooba969(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2015
realbee:
All ye people of shallow mind, read, una no gree read, the little ones you'll read, comprehending will become a problem, tell me where in the previous reports on this issue, the present govt claimed the money was generated during its tenure. The argument was that previous remittance from NLNG were not properly accounted for. They never said they generated the money.
The level of reasoning of some so called youth on nairaland make u wonder if no be coconut water dey their head.

Dis is to show dat d youths are not yet ready for leadership, they refuse to read & process information/articles b4 passing comments (leaping b4 looking grin ). Some dnt even worth ur time/attention but to just let sleeping dogs lie. smiley
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by omooba969(m): 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
somziency:
APC have used that to settle their election expenses.

Reference ur claim plz.
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
abouzaid:
what happened to their earlier allocations? their igr nko?would he bail them again in the next few months? do you know that okorocha was even owing primary school teachers13months? the bailout was just a payout to apc state governors that bankrolled his campaign, he has no biz getting involved. the act is a bad precedent and the money wouldn't have been available if Jonathan has used it thereby justifying his claim of an empty treasury.
and is it only apc states that owe salary? is it only apc states that enjoy d bail out? NO.....it has hereby nullify ur point
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
I wouldn't have smoked that grass before going to vote that day. abeg who say make I vote gmb? I dey vex! gej I miss you like period!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by omooba969(m): 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
billyG:
let pdp keep bringing d money they (hide behind)"generated" it belong to nigeria

grin chai feedeefeeeee !

ALI BABA(gej) & THE FORTY THIEVES(pdp crew) ! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by omooba969(m): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I wouldn't have smoked that grass before going to vote that day. abeg who say make I vote gmb? I dey vex! gej I miss you like period!

Shows how confused u r.
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by brixton: 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
AdamsBashforth:

Decorum please!...You gain nothing by insulting .

What did they gain when they called GEJ clueless?
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
omooba969:

Shows how confused u r.
exactly!
but 'were ' not 'are '

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by omooba969(m): 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
shadowgwalker:
exactly!

but 'were ' not 'are '

U r still confused as to my use of english. cheesy smh
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by guardsman: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
[s]
applord:

Lol. All this APCows sef cheesy

Well, do not blame l and GEJ for your joblessness and pitiable state.

Do yourself a favor, Go out there and get your hands dirty.

Hopefully by 2019, you will not be on the search for the next politician to blame for all your woes.

My 2 cents, dullard pikin. grin grin
[/s]
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
wiseguy:

Honestly! Sometimes when you read comments on Nairaland that is when you find out that there is a problem with our system of education. Many will simply read the headline and start commenting immediately. Others will read everything but can't comprehend it at all or make a connection to what is available previously. Buhari or APC never said they generated the money. Of course its impossible for a government that is barely six weeks to do that. The bone of contention is that these taxes or funds has never been shared before to other tiers of government like the States.

Nairaland is fast becoming a creche.

So you think the only INCOME share among the 3 ties of Gov is just crude sells.... and how much do you think Nig generate from crude sales, last yr it was around 19 billion dollars, convert this to dollars, go and check what the budget of FG and states are this yr not even last yrs
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
so much for CHANGE.
Blind Nigerians...voting an Old terrorist as the leader.
The same man who swore to make Naija impossible for GEJ to rule. What kind of leader threatens people.
now that GEJ is gone,i hope the idiots who voted that old hausa thin cow are bracing themselves for the so-called change.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
biodunid:
GEJ actually wanted to 'steal' the money by asking for it before May 29 but some patriots stalled him and delayed payment until PMB took over. They would just have invented more fuel subsidies to pay off angry

SMH....the way yorubas dish out propaganda and lies will kill this country, ..."some patriots" shocked shocked shocked SMH once more, so some patriots can stop the CiC and the president from a so called stealing. hmmm, My brother the reason PMB share that money its because He has no plan whats ever to develop Nigeria, No capital projects and no investments just share money afterall not even a minister of finance, investment and economy. So if that money is a free for all, why it is a Loan to the states since its money meant for the 3 ties of government...i weep for this country
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by SouthernBreeze(m): 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
Flets:
Believe APC at your own peril.

Besides, only a dummy will believe NLNG generated such amount of money in a month under Buhari. Same set of people believe improved power supply is of Buhari’s making in less than a month without considering water levels in our dams at this time.

Illiteracy is worse than corruption.
May God continue to Bless and Grant you wisdom for your wise saying
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by SouthernBreeze(m): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
guardsman:

TANoid, when will u hav sense?. If voting out d clueless, corrupt, inept & dysfunctional GEJ govt is wrong, i don't want to be right.

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Emmy4Naija:

I guess you got it wrong by buying into the propaganda of previous remittance. NLNG has been on 10 years tax holiday which expired in 2014. So there was no previous remittance on tax from NLNG up until this 2015. You can search for the detail interview on ChannelsTV.
Dividend is paid to the stake holders ( Shell, Agip, Total and NNPC) in NLNG.

Thank you bro...APC is the worst than PDP, at least when PDP do bad we see it but APC are covering everything with lies and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by nairamaniac: 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
biodunid:

I am not privy to this information. but it is not beyond Jonathan to do. what the hell is this paltry NLNG funds? compared to what got stolen under Jonathan's watch? besides, Jonathan had most likely lost elections by the time this funds were available to NLNG. 80% of Nigerians don't want progress. They just love any level of political-drama. even if its to their detriment. Nigerians are bored and frustrated and hence need these politicians to be entertaining them with all these gossips&plenty issues. They should grow up and embrace change. we have no other option than to support the current government. or at worse, criticise it (productively).
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
omooba969:

U r still confused as to my use of english. cheesy smh
that time I was confused but now in fine cheesy
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by SojiAdeola(m): 12:39am On Jul 16, 2015
tombravo:
so much for CHANGE.
The same man who swore to make Naija impossible for GEJ to rule. What kind of leader threatens people.
now that GEJ is gone,i hope the idiots who voted that old hausa thin cow are bracing themselves for the so-called change.

Honestly, dis is what I'm still yet to comprehend. How Nigerians were deceived into voting a Jihadist aka (buhari).
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by OreMI22: 1:37am On Jul 16, 2015
[size=15pt]When it comes to BIAFRA, the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis are the WORST hypocrites.

They bitterly hate the Igbos and indeed the southern minorities and would want them to leave Lagos etc and go stay in their own country!

But in contradiction to their true feelings, they don't want Biafra because they want to perpetuate their right to collect the lion share of the oil resources sourced from the same peoples land, using the bogus criteria they foisted on the country called Nigeria.

Without oil in Igboland and Southern minorities part of Nigeria, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani would have long seceded from Nigeria. FACT!

I know just like me, many of our people are not 100% convinced Biafra is the answer, while many others already are.

Therefore, we should agitate for a UN sponsored referendum on the Biafra issue .
Northern Ireland fought the British for 30 years for the independence of Northern Ireland, but the referendum proved that majority of the people wanted to stay in the UK. Likewise, the South Sudan's referendum proved majority of South Sudanese wanted to be in their own country.

Therefore, a United Nations sponsored referendum should be the demand to see if majority of our people support independence or to stay in Nigeria.[/size]
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by Andropod(m): 10:45am On Jul 16, 2015
tombravo:
so much for CHANGE.
nice one bro!! Hw ar u?? Seyi following
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
SojiAdeola:

Honestly, dis is what I'm still yet to comprehend. How Nigerians were deceived into voting a Jihadist aka (buhari).
Ignorance
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
Andropod:
nice one bro!! Hw ar u?? Seyi following
andropod... cool sha
Re: Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
Managing Director of Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas, NLNG, Ltd, Babs Omotowa, I don't believe you or Jonathan.

I believe Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark / Lere Olayinka Writes Buhari A Letter Over Bola Ige's Reopened Murder Case / Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.