Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

Buhari Names New Service Chiefs - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Names New Service Chiefs (75607 Views)

Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate / FG Names New Sambisa Shooting Range After Late Lt. Col. Abu Ali / Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by Btruth: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
Anazp:
Buhari is working. Click like if you agree
yes ooooo, let heaters go and hang......lol.

cheesy
Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by umarshatty(m): 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
A very nice and accepted move. Hope they will work very hard for the country. Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
nduchucks:

gịnị mere i ji ịnubiga m? embarassed
kwusi iquotu m,I bu onye mgbu
softmind24:
where is he from my brother
delta state.
The appointment of these service chiefs in acting capacity is the proper thing to do. Unlike the illegality perpetrated by OBJ, Yar'Adua and GEJ when they unilaterally appointed service chiefs without Senate confirmation.

In 2013, a FHC held that service chief nominees must be confirmed by the National Assembly in accordance with the provisions of the 2014 Armed Forces Act.

I hope Buhari presents these "nominees" to the NASS in due time.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
ikwubaba:

20 position. No Igbo man. did you ask how many tribes there are in Nigeria? So so Igbo. Una too dey position un self as the weeping child.

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
kwusi iquotu m,I by onye mgbu
no mind am. all tribes get fool.
Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by mathskill: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
onyedikachukwue:

Hu u wan deceive
You decieve someone who is sharp; in your case i am trying enlighten your ignorance
Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by dekdek: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
chuna1985:

Are u aware that the south is segregated to SE, SW n SS

Exactly, on that basis there is absolutely wrong in the President decision if anyone choose to look at it from the myopic bigoted stance.
Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by EdCure: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
shalomm:
Advanced Pupil, the one that you blamed GEJ
If hearing the undiluted truth from me (your instructor) makes you bleed so profusely, it may lead to your demise.
But i pray you live long to learn more lessons, hear more truth, and get more knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
dekdek:

Exactly, on that basis there is absolutely wrong in the President decision if anyone choose to look at it from the myopic bigoted stance.

I know people like u.
Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by abbey621(m): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
AreaFada2:

I see. GMB spent decades in the Army and should know better. We believed him because of his military background.

Are you saying we should forget campaign promises/blatant lies?

Is that the low standard and mediocrity we now expect of ourselves?

Biased? How? Did I ask him to promise fantasy?

Spending years as a military ruler and coming back as a democratically elected president is not the same thing. In a democracy, there are lots of things which must be put in place by all the major stakeholders. Now let's move on to campaign promises; only an ignorant person would actually believe that GMB would achieve all the promises made while campaigning, politicians all over the world make promises all the time and most hardly fulfill 50% of it, most people didn't vote for GMB so that he can make $1 to 1 Naira or pay unemployed youths 5,000 naira. Most people voted for him because we trust his character and realize even a Buhari that's successful only 50% of the time is better than 4 plus years of GEJ. Finally Buhari has 4 years to fulfill the promise of eradicating Boko Haram, I personally would give him at least a year, I am not deluded or ignorant to believe a terrorist group with ties to ISIS can be crushed within 2 months, only gullible people would believe such fantasies!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by Dezzx(m): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
chuna1985:

u be dis constant fooool

Is deputy senate president an appointment
that should do for the igbos. tdid they vote for PMB?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by nduchucks: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
onyedikachukwue:

kwusi iquotu m,I bu onye mgbu

A hụrụ m gị n'anya, as a brother anyway. dolo
Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by Tex42(m): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
daikale:
ok,
No south east,
wasn't expecting it, since it's bubu who calls the shot.

Anyway, i pray they deliver on the task ahead of them.
Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by shalomm: 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
[quote author=EdCure post=35820661]
If hearing the undiluted truth from me (your instructor) makes you bleed so profusely, it may lead to your demise.
But i pray you live long to learn more lessons, hear more truth, and get more knowledge.[/quot

Bros...you no reach. forget the grammar where u think say u dey type. you no fit colonize my opinion. so Mr..... as far as i can predict, you not a political scientist, so all your opinions are nothing but a mere propaganda that you were feed and you decided to poo it out.... Shalom Aleichem
Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by dekdek: 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
[s]
chuna1985:

I know people like u.
[/s]

Face Topic
Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by nazzyon(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
Buhari removes service chiefs, rolls out successors list | The Guild http://www.theguildng.com/2014/news/buhari-removes-services-chiefs/
Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by dayo23(f): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
olatade:
I think PMB did the right thing by appointing a borno man the new chief of army staff,his love for his "home" wil always propel him in the fight against boko haram.any contrary opinion?
Perfect appointment!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by VanOmiyale: 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
daikale:
ok,
No south east,
Please don't politicise military appointments. It has always been about the most qualified candidates at least in this civilian era.
Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
dekdek:
[s][/s]
Face Topic
Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by Roman83: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
No any ibo man......na wao
Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by Adeyinka12(m): 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
Weldone.
Omo ina l'aran s'ina.
Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by sukkot: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
this buhari has not appointed one igbo person yet. wahala dey oooo hehe. buhari abeg make you console my south east brothers with one post na. abi this na personal vendetta this man dey on with ndigbo ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by excel4us: 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
PMB IS HEARTLESS AND AN DEMOCRAT.HE IS EXERCISING ADMINISTRATION OF HATE.NOT EVEN ONE SOUTH EASTERNER.SUCH HARD HANDEDNESS TO NDI-IGBO IS ONLY MAKING US STRONG.NDEWO!
Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by Sanpas: 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
allanphash7:
Not that tomorrow will come and the News will be denied o
Before nko, read to the dailies tomorrow morning. Buhari denies sacking the service chiefs. He vows to crush Boko Haram before next month.
Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by guntranno(f): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
abbey621:

Spending years as a military ruler and coming back as a democratically elected president is not the same thing. In a democracy, there are lots of things which must be put in place by all the major stakeholders. Now let's move on to campaign promises; only an ignorant person would actually believe that GMB would achieve all the promises made while campaigning, politicians all over the world make promises all the time and most hardly fulfill 50% of it, most people didn't vote for GMB so that he can make $1 to 1 Naira or pay unemployed youths 5,000 naira. Most people voted for him because we trust his character and realize even a Buhari that's successful only 50% of the time is better than 4 plus years of GEJ. Finally Buhari has 4 years to fulfill the promise of eradicating Boko Haram, I personally would give him at least a year, I am not deluded or ignorant to believe a terrorist group with ties to ISIS can be crushed within 2 months, only gullible people would believe such fantasies!

God bless you...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by guntranno(f): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
excel4us:
PMB IS HEARTLESS AND AN DEMOCRAT.HE IS EXERCISING ADMINISTRATION OF HATE.NOT EVEN ONE SOUTH EASTERNER.SUCH HARD HANDEDNESS TO NDI-IGBO IS ONLY MAKING US STRONG.NDEWO!

#smh

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by excel4us: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
PMB IS HEARTLESS AND AN ANTI- DEMOCRAT.HE IS EXERCISING ADMINISTRATION OF HATE.NOT EVEN ONE SOUTH EASTERNER.SUCH HARD HANDEDNESS TO NDI-IGBO IS ONLY MAKING US STRONG.NDEWO!
Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by 2sex(m): 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
lawanson44:

Yoruba boy...

Let me just correct one impression here...

We the people of the South East are not interested in appointments or non-appointments like the Tiger Clawed face zone who are always raising their ears like a dog on alert whenever there is an appointment on even trivial posts like toilet cleaners. This is because we are too busy trying to make an impact via our personal endeavors so as to succeed the more and give the "Children of Hate" from the Nought and South West better reasons to HATE!

Thank you
DragonKing see this one is deceiving himself. Yet a bunch where initially asking :"so no one from south east"? If truly they aren't concerned, why as the question in the first place...
Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
zimoni:
I'm happy for General Olonisakin. He's a course 25 Signal Officer from Ekiti State.

Course 25 comot, course 25 enter. They are lucky shaaaaaa.

God Bless The General.

God Bless The Big Man.

God Bless Nigerian Armed Forces.

God Bless Nigeria.
And God Bless Ekiti State.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

On This Day: Murtala Mohammed Was Shot Dead In His Mercedes Benz (PHOTOS) / Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) / See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.